Live bug (thunderbug probably) inside of my LCD screen, what do Sup Forums?

Live bug (thunderbug probably) inside of my LCD screen, what do Sup Forums?

Google results suggest squishing it at the edge of the screen so it's not too visible and leaving it there, or waiting for it to die and then making it fall down to the bottom of the screen by tapping against it, but I was hoping to get it out alive

Any suggestions?

My LCD screen is an ASUS VE228H

>taking a picture of your screen

You know you could take a screenshot, right?

3/10, best I can do senpai

Set a picture of dead bugs as your wallpaper so it can slowly die surrounded by reminders of its own mortality

leave him there for good luck

that's what you get for not getting old thinkpad but chink shit
kek
good answer
ok answer

wait til it dies, then get a suction cup and use it to separate the layers of the screen then put it on the side and try to tap on the side it until the bug fall out

Had to replace the panel last year when two of these fuckers decided to die inside the screen of my T43p. I tried everything to get them out first but it is impossible. Luckily these LCDs are bretty cheap and easy to replace

>I was hoping to get it out alive
Thats what my wife said about the abortion but my life was better off without it.

>married
>Sup Forumstard
pick one

Take a deep breath, accept your autism, ignore it, go on with your life.

Where to people buy these literal chink shit monitors that have gaps in the screen area?

I have never owned or even seen a monitor where the screen wasn't a solid gapless piece.

kek'd

Turn it off and it will fuck off.

I get these fucks during summer and have an old monitor I use for a few weeks while these fucks invade my home.

You need it out completely, the last time I got one stuck all text I read had this black mark making it the worst experience of my life.

Served me greatly for years, and this is pretty much the first problem I've ever had with it

So you suck a dick, you elitist sperg

>$2500 IBM thinkpad quality

You mean like everyone ignored you in school, and women do to this day?

I want this thing out, go fuck yourself

These bugs are tiny and can get inside anything.
I've seen this on apple displays

so mean :^(

>And then there's this idiot.
Screenshots don't use a sensor in your screen to take pictures, retard. It's done entirely in software and you can't see an insect in the images. Unless it's a deadpixel, you can't take see it in screenshots.

>going full pseudo-intellectual reply to obvious bait post
>calls others retards

top kek

wat

Not only did you not get the joke, you also seem to think that dead pixels would show up in a screenshot. You are truly retarded.

Or he's just pretending.

this. Turn it off, hang a towel in front of the screen and use a lamp to shine on the air outlet to make surd it finds it way out.
Good luck user

I payed 100$ for a shitty LCD 1080p monitor and never in my life have I seen a bug inside. Stop buying chink shit and buy weab shit like Hitachi.

>tap on the side it until the bug fall out

You are a black belt ruseman, I applaud you my lad.

Caught by the double meme.

Must be day 1 on the internet for user.

Man I LITERALLY have this same problem except I have three of them. All seem to be dead.