/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News:
• Presale price for Xiaomi Redmi Pro confirmed: • user told us to get ready: • We got ready, and user showed us he got a volt/amp reader for electronics: (and we shittalk him) • A Xiaomeme power back arrived for this bloke: • user despises MIUI, like you should: • A camera soft box, user got, and took some sample pictures with:
• Cheap as fuck google cardboard: • user block does a teardown of a USD$4 gaming mouse, parts are comparable to a Razer he has: • Watch out for Redmis with fake MIUI installs, requiring a full reflash of the OS: • Cheeky little user fucccboi did the above already... // also youtube.com/watch?v=WhjHo0iWKXw • WE HAVE REACHED NEW LEVELS OF XIAOMEME: • user wants a new microphone for his sick let's play channel that'll probably get 2 subs: • user fella gets (potentially fake) xiaomeme hybrids, but can't complain since they are still that good: • KINGDIAN IS OUT OF STOCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: • user gets a totes legite swear on me mum 2017 confriemd rolex watch: • Impatient bloke almost ready to have a fucking mental breakdown over lack of tracking: • user gets poor baggage service, going for refund? • New OP attempts to make a new thread, will he succeed? Previous thread here:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/dank-reefer-referer/32629457211.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Music_.2F_MP3_Player
nomos-store.com/en/Watches/Model-series/Tangente/Watches-with-manual-winding/Tangente-38-stainless-steel-back.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OX3Thw3J_4c
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCn7FeJcsUaxRbS22Zfn1uYg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCSR-0t_4Hzj7zNLr_st89FQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtube.com/channel/UCXRmpwW7pWFCbSiWDeFNGLg
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_399893.html
anandtech.com/show/10526/xiaomi-unveils-mi-notebook-air
banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-10-64GB-Intel-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1050300.html
kimovil.com/en/
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367844.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/csg/342812_32597684693.html
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Mini-Folding-Studio-Portable-Photography-Mini-Studio-Foldable-Softbox-with-Black-white-Backgound-Soft-and/32689386123.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really REALLY like that image

Enter gearbest clothing section, see some nice titties and nipples.

Nice

dem puffy nipples

OP here. 9 years in photoshop, that's why it took so long. I will make some more when I get the chance.

University is hard.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

I bought 200 pipe screens for €2.97.
aliexpress.com/item/dank-reefer-referer/32629457211.html

They look alright, hopefully I don't inhale any red-hot metal.

Does anyone have any experience with ruizu products? I am torn between the x02, x05, and x10.

What would /csg/ recommend?

Hello and welcome to my personal blog called coolspamgratis also known as /csg/, I am your host user an today we take a look at some products made by exploited chinese just so they can survive another day. You asked for this (not really), I delivered. So without further adieu (or however you say/write that) lets get started:

First we take a look at some non-Sup Forums related stuff:

[Top] 12-hours clock - it could stick better but it holds itself and is easy to remove, one of those things that I don't need at all but I still bought it

[Middle Left] small lighter - this kind of lighter do not buy, feels flimsy, weak plastic, rubber seal not sealing shit, wick burns out immediately, so it usable for creating sparks only

[Middle Right] big lighter - on the other hand this one is beast in the type of flame it produces as well as in the fuel consumption, means it needs refilling pretty often but it's heat first light later, and there is a lot of heat, has two (three if you count refill valve) separate safety/lock mechamisms

[Middle Bottom] blue holder sticky thingy - was supposed to be stuck on glass/metal on one side and object of your desire on other one but it doesn't stick that well to anything at all and when ti does, the weight limit is just too low

[Bottom] calendar keyring thingy - looks funny, works but is ultimately piontless

Now for some cross-thread stuff:

[Top Left] USB 3.O epresscard card - works as it should, the burnt corner I will explain later, one problem is that is keeps sucking power from expresscard slot even when nothing is connected thus defeating the flush shape making it practically invisible vhen plugged in, also expresscard slot locking mechanism is pretty weak so most of the time disconnecting cable/flash drive ends up disconnecting whole card

[Top Right] MoGo x54 media mouse - bluetooth mouse shaped for recharging in expresscard slot but as with above card it drains power all the time so just having it stored in slot and use when nessessary is not viable, also might be just mine but sensor is really questionable and doesn't work that well, scrollwheel/volume buttons also prefer going in one direction even if you nove your finger from most bottom to most top it still do 1-2 scrolls down and then it goes up, buttons are ok

[Bottom] basic cheapest ultrabay hdd/ssd adapter - connector for drive is not perfect 90 degrees but it is still enough to fit disk in with no problems, I also put clear tape on bottom of mine just to prevent even possibility to short circuit anything

This is more /diy/ than Sup Forums, but that's only because you're more stupid than you used to be:

[Top Left] 5V step-up converter - solid thing if you need only 0,5A because it can deliver only that

[Top Middle] basic lithium battery charger (TP4056) - charges with up to 1A, can be any value depending on resistor used but you don't need to do anything unless you need less amps because it gives 1A out of the box

[Top Right] mini solar panel - now this one was originally full keyring solar flashlight, non-fake, even had rechargable LR2032 but it had no protection at all so after I forgot it inside pocket for 2 weeks it just died and this panel is only thing I salvaged, on bright sunlight it can deliver around 7V with no load, not sure about amps but I am confident it's really small number

[Middle Left] digital mini amplifier PAM8403 - pretty good for what it is but on high volume has lot of distortion, low freq. sound eats considerably more power so on battery without at least basic filter it won't last long, also on high volume overheats, medium to low volume is ok

[Middle Middle] microUSB angle adapters - nothing much to say about these only that male plug could be a little shorter

[Middle Right] otg adapter - memeing before it was meme

[Bottom Left] basic flat cable - same 'problem' as with angle adapters

[Bottom Right] 7 port USB 3.0 hub, this one works nicely as long as you take into the consideration the reverse voltage flow, basicaly power input and usb power lines aren't separated at all, causing shorting things out, I found about that when i tried to connect powered hub to that expresscard mentioned above, there was a littke spark, house breaker fliped and hub ended up dead, card still works tho, I said it was DoA and they sent another one (this one) free of charge, its nice if you have powerful 5V charger pluged in to this so you can charge lot of devices at the same time

[Top] Lepy lp-838 - chinks chinking even chinks, this was supposed to be lepai brand, on well... it works but sound quality is nonexistent, input are not isolated one from another even if front 'mp3' jack allows it and overall build qiality is just shitty

[Middle] Magnetic neodymium balls, neocube, bucky balls, zen magnets, whatever - again cheapest I could find on ebay, pretty fun to play with once you figure out how do they work, they are sold in cubes of 216 (6x6x6) also these are 3mm, I recommend getting 5mm even if they are more expensive because these are annoying to take apart when you do something wrong, also very easy to lost so get more than one

!! Biohazzard Trigger Warning !!
[Bottom] chinese memobottle bootleg - so since memobottle™ is expensive as hell and my health is no-more a concern for me, I got A5 version of these flat bottles for my laptop bag where I couldn't put normal bottle and laptop at the same time, they say it's 750ml though it's really only 700ml, it has proprietary (sorry Sup Forums for I have failed you) bottle cap but they include three caps and four sealing rubbers

That's it folks. For more 'reviews' like this you gotta ask other anons or send me more chink stuff cuz Imma broke right now. If you want to know something more about stuff I just posted don't forget to (You) me. Allright, user out, peace.

Does anyone have any experience with the ulefone future?
>pic related

Chinkwatchfag here. Waiting on this 2 badboys

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Music_.2F_MP3_Player

>made in germany

It's a knockoff durr. Original sells for ~$100

>~$100
Try again
nomos-store.com/en/Watches/Model-series/Tangente/Watches-with-manual-winding/Tangente-38-stainless-steel-back.html

thanks user

OP of thread here, for future reference I will use this name and tripcode when I make the thread.

I got my Nomos a few weeks back. Some things that I noticed:
- Crown is off. Not even the same shape as advertised.
- Weight is VERY light.
- Leather band is crap, but not as crap as the one that comes with the fake DW watches.
- There is VERY light clicking sound (no surprise considering the price.)

I have bunch of chinkwatches already. Those are just common problems since shitty QA

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

That 7 port 3.0 USB hub was found to be USB 1.1 instead of 3.0. You might want to consider yourself chink'd. I no longer use mine.

i want to buy chink $60 ulefone for my dad from banggood, but my country applies import tax for items above $50, will requesting price markdown on the invoice work to fool custom or not?

the expression is without further ado. Meaning without any more stalling. Adieu is just an outdated french word for a dramatic goodbye

no, I'm irish.
Image is from a review.

They're for exactly what you think they're for.

Most of the time. Had a NZD$60 send for a parcel content total worth no more than NZD$40. Not that it matters. You have to spend over NZD$1000 before you are hit with duty fees here. Just ask them to undercut the items inside on purpose.

Is this the best looking chink mech aesthetically?

youtube.com/watch?v=OX3Thw3J_4c

It's only £30 new at Amazon UK as well with reds, browns, blacks and blues to choose from.

pretty small, not intended for palm grips I think.

I got that one, I wouldn't call it a traditional "chink item" tough. It's really nice. Keep in mind that it uses Kaihl switches, some people don't like them very much.

That randomizer is good

thanks

well if I didn't turn off my expresscard slot I'd show you 3.0 speeds now you gotta live with only 2.0 hdd benchmark that proves it is wayy faster than simple 1.1
I even opened it (both of them) which is not that hard, it's only plastic tabs, all data lines were there and I can even get you photo of chip there so you can decide for yourself
I might got chink'd on this one, but not in terms of speed

ok thanks frendo

here, chip is GL3520 in case it's hard to read

Since we're in peace times now and no YouTube hating car thief is running around, here's a list of /csg/ approved YT channels:

Dirty Reviews - nice accent and may have started off the shark meme
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - proud child molester, had his leg reattached after an accident
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - hosted the /csg/ podcast (RIP) and has birbs galore
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, likes his referral links
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Frostycakez - gets chinked by chink drone purchases repeatedly
youtube.com/channel/UCn7FeJcsUaxRbS22Zfn1uYg

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed with no lighting
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Kate Monster - a girl (?) making weird video reviews of chink shit to meme music
youtube.com/channel/UCSR-0t_4Hzj7zNLr_st89FQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, reviews of chink TV boxes and computer cases
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

SkeletonKeystone - reviewed a chink Famicom and promptly quit the video review game
youtube.com/channel/UCXRmpwW7pWFCbSiWDeFNGLg

Your nails are pretty well done.

Both are cool. I might even think about getting a leather USB cable.

Good job!

So what the hell are we meant to do about the podcast with Comfy being MIA. I totally was digging it, and then he fucked off.

I did ask him if I could panel it, but what do now?

It's best to cancel the podcasts, for now. Just let it be.

all it needs is a new host, I don't see why it has to die without one person. Comfy wasn't that great of a host, he could barely guide the conversation and it led to a lot of awkward silences.

Comfy was a neet, he's probably fixing his life atm. Chill, he will be back.

Keep it going without him. If you were going to panel, why not host it? Sounds like you're passionate about it.

Pepsi P1SS phone now for sale on gearbest
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_399893.html

Any thoughts on the upcoming Xiaomi Notebook Air?

anandtech.com/show/10526/xiaomi-unveils-mi-notebook-air

Core m3, 128GB SSD, and 11.5hrs battery life for only $525.

I really want it to be good, but I just can't see it

>only
you can get a chinkpad 220/420 with an i7 and fully upgrade it to 16gb ram/big ssd for that much

Big haul today!
>30L backpack
>64GB Shark
>Superlux HD681 headphones
>Xiaomi 10000mah battery bank
>25.2V 6Ah 18650 battery
>Not pictured: Qualcomm QC 3.0 UK charger, Xiaomi RN3P I got Monday.

What The? My Shark only reads at 35MB/s?
CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D
Not sure why, it's from Gearbest so I'm sure it's legit.

what's the catch? is this the greatest value for money I have ever seen or am I temporarily blind?

These James Donkey mice are some hot shit. I can't recommend it enough, I'm blown away. I pretty much solely use cheap Chinese mice and I've never had one of this quality at this price point. I've only been using it for about an hour and I think there's a chance that crease at the back could become irritating over long periods of time but otherwise 5 stars.

It's all picked shit, nothing random about it.

They are really good. I was persuaded by Comfy's video review but they're better than he thought in my opinion. I also think they look really sexy and understated but that's subjective.

Try to plug it in cardreader and test it from PC. How are Superlux tho? I might get a pair.

25.2V battery? What the fuck?

I don't have a USB3.0 reader to test unfortunately.

Bought the 681s to replace my rekt 668B's. After a quick sound comparison I'd say they're legit 681's. Better soundstage (read seperation), muffled highs? might just be my EQ.

It'd be more of like a shitter series of events leadin into Anchorman 2, bringing back the main newsreaders. If I had people to discuss the topics with instead of being a guy on dead air, that'd be great. Also, moving from a podcast service that actually lets us record for longer than 60 minutes.

I bought a RN3P and it's got no service. I followed some user's advice from a few threads ago and bought a new SIM, which upgraded the problem from it not seeing the card in the first place. The SIM works in other phones, including a standard Redmi Note 3. What should my next course of action be? Xiaomi customer service?

screen protectors, yay or nay?

trying to price up phone order.

check what kind of network you are using in the settings. If no change, time for a refund.

What country you from? Could be you have obscure cellular support. Then again 2G and 3G is so streamlined at this point, you shouldn't not get it.

A worthy investment. Got a LG G3 myself with a tempered screen protector, got super drunk one evening and was throwing it all over the place whilst coming across to people as a complete cock. I have crack going from bottom left to about one third up on the bottom right.

Trust me, it's worth it if you fuck up plenty.

>ultrabay to sata
fucking slow

>usb 3.0 expresscard
pops out when you insert something, shit sucks

It can be used in place of a much heavier 24V Lead Acid battery

The plan is to create a super powerful portable boom box, I've got a 200W TDA7498 amp and 2 high end 6.5inch coaxial speakers. Hopefully it should all just werk. (The amp works on 24V)

Screen protectors are worthless. All current phones have a scratch resistant display anyway so a screen protector literally does nothing.
Unless if you carry your phone in a bag full of quartz Sand then go for it.

Thanks, I was planning to upgrade from my gaymur Plantronics 388 headset and literally unusuable AKG K518. The mic on Plantronics is the shit though.

Do these exist as plushies or amigurumis?

>- There is VERY light clicking sound (no surprise considering the price.)
inb4 bomb

>r3s price keeps going down
nice

Changing it to prefer 3G over LTE has solved the problem. Thank you.

Just ordered the kz-ate S and noticed all the bits are gold except the phone button and mic which are silver. What the fuck

What are you waiting on /csg/?

Me:
>2 OPMTs
>shitty looking $1.13 Creelight
>special secret rare flag
>lightbox so I can take better photos of chinkshit
>GB flash sale Creelight
>3 different color sharks
>micro sd to sd reader
>iphone/iwatch charging dock (gift for my mom's husband)
>KZ EDR2 earbuds
>5x USB LED card-style nightlights
>Xiaomi 1000mah powerbank
I have a serious problem.

My mic setup is the BM-800 with somake 7.1 usb sound card. The reason for the somake is that it provides just a tiny bit of phantom power to increase the gain of the mic. If you use your mobos sound chip you won't need it.

Also I 100% recommend getting velour earpads for the 681's I got em for the 668B's, you can wear them comfortably all day long with those pads.They're identical to AKG 240 pads if you have trouble finding them

That's a pretty cool use for that power source.

I need a chink tablet+ keyboard or a chink laptop.

Between 10-12 inches, expandable storage, pref 4gb ram and fat battery. Close to buying a chuwi hi10 or hi12, pretty fucking good price for what you get too.

Hi12 seems a bit too fat but has 10000mah battery and the hi10 only has a 6000mah battery but is a decent size.

there's plenty of people willing to talk on discord. Also they stopped using mixlr after episode 1, the new service they used had infinite time to talk.

Yeah, you can find them on the chinese sites

Aliexpress is your best bet, I see plenty on there.

What lightbox?
foldio knockoff?

If you DON'T use your mobos sound chip you won't need it*

anyone know the cheapest place to get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (32GB) atm? I need it shipped to Ireland if it matters

Here's one I plan to buy for my mother for christmas.

banggood.com/Teclast-Tbook-10-64GB-Intel-X5-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-10_1-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1050300.html

With coupons you can get it below NZD$260.

kimovil.com/en/

Use this.

>best sellers
>4/5 are Xiaomi
>wew

Thanks senpai

Got it, what do?

How can I check it for botnet?

What marvelous things can I do with it?

I'm currently using HD681 Evo's (probably already 2,5 years since I bought them) and I'm pretty pleased with them.
But like said, get velour pads (My Evo had them included). They're so much more comfortable than the default fake leather ones

Oh shit, thanks for the tips

> greatest value for money
?? It's shit.

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367844.html

Much better specs for less.

That looks alright as well, shame bout the separately sold keyboard.

root it and watch porn or japanese cartoons

Check the APN settings for your carrier as well.

> shipped to Ireland
Not the cheapest but Topone and HKG on aliexpress have a shipping method that promises no EU custom fees. might be worth it.

G to settings ->about phone and post the screenshot.

Not that she'd care. She has her sisters with iPads, All she can do is read a book.

I'll have a look at those too, thanks

aliexpress.com/store/product/csg/342812_32597684693.html

Make sure you choose "sellers shipping method" so you won't get chinked.

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Mini-Folding-Studio-Portable-Photography-Mini-Studio-Foldable-Softbox-with-Black-white-Backgound-Soft-and/32689386123.html

whats on your wishlist user?

Is that the same one on the randomizer? I see it a lot

First time buying from China other than stuff like Rubiks cubes and things like that, does everything look kosher? I plan on flashing the AOSP ROM when I get it so I assume I don't have to enter any special instructions?

>pair of Van Gogh "Starry night" socks
>pair of colorful socks
>multicolor toilet light
>magnets
>water bullets

Why are you getting the Android version if the tablet has a x86 chip? I never got this shit, get the Windows version or swap it for something ARM, this is just wasted battery life and extra incompatibility.

>Xiaomeme 10000MaH power bank
>charging cable
>usb to sata converter
>headband for iblue VR