Tell me why I shouldn't go out and buy one of these today

Tell me why I shouldn't go out and buy one of these today.

There's no reason not to. Go and get it and experience how a phone should be.

its all fun and games until they drop an update to make it obsolete within 2 years

Because the 7 is about to drop like a steamy deuce in 3 months

The 7 will come out in september and then the 6 and 6S will get a huge pricedrop.

7 is a red herring.

we all know the S is proper cycle to be on

At least it gets upgradey not like 90% of android phones which get dropped after 1 update which is buggy af and fucks uo the phone

im new what is this.

2 step guide on how to autism

It's basically a list of everything wrong with iPhones and why you should stay away from them if you value your money and time.

an autistic persons reasons why he doesn't like the iphone.
but he's autistic so it's mostly really retarded reasons.

So, do you believe in everything that picture says? Seems like there is a lot of misinformation there. Are you trying to trick people into buying a shit phone?

>So, do you believe in everything that picture says?
Pretty much.

>Seems like there is a lot of misinformation there. Are you trying to trick people into buying a shit phone?
Not really. In fact I used to own an iPhone before I switched to android so I guess I'm trying to lead people away from shit phones.

Still running iOS 10 on iPhone 5. It is still smooth. Go meme somewhere else.

Bought an s7 and wish I bought an iphone desu.

Apple is transitioning away from the tick tock (non-s/S cycle). You'll see external changes to the phone every 3 years. The 2016 iPhone is going to look like a partially changed 6S: relocated antenna bands, no 3.5 audio jack, dual camera if you get the new 3rd option (pro). The real change is coming next year: gorilla glass 5, edge to edge display, OLED display, no home button, wireless charging, water/dirt proof. It's also going to have the first iOS that going to be only 64 bit.

It's going to be so worth it upgrading from my 5 to that phone next year.

>Pretty much.
hmm
So you believe iPhone has a shit camera?

>In fact I used to own an iPhone before I switched to android
People that try to use these arguments are usually lying poorfags.

Because you can get a Redmi Note 3 Pro for $166.
It's similar to the 6s plus performance wise, it has the same display resolution and size but it also has a SD card slot and 2 SIM card slots.

Does it still comes with iOS look-a-like system skin?

>So you believe iPhone has a shit camera?
yup

>People that try to use these arguments are usually lying poorfags.
Owning an iPhone isn't really that great of a feat you know. I got mine on contract.

>yup
Ok, so you believe taking a bad picture makes a camera bad?

I think we are done here than.

You can install one. Just install a custom ROM and you can modify the phone in ways Apple won't allow it.
It's even available in the same colors as the iPhone (even the shitty gold, who buys that?).

>overpriced

You pay for quality

>no mSD slot

Who cares?

>shit res screen

Nope

>shit camera

Nope

>shit battery life

Nope

>shit mobile OS

Nope

>no native file browser

Who cares?

>can't use phone as a flash drive

Who cares? It's a phone

>have to use lagtunes to access one

I'll give you that

>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi

Who cares?

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure

>no back button

Good. Swiping is better

>shit multi-tasking

Who cares? It's a phone, silly

>less apps

Better quality and more current/secure etc.

>encryption is full of backdoors

Nope

Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.

>Ok, so you believe taking a bad picture makes a camera bad?
No just that iPhone cameras are shit.

Nice opinion.

Nice try, macfag.

Gtfo!

>edge to edge display
looks like no owner will ever be able to watch a movie on it in bed.

I use iPhones for mainly one reason. My apps look better.

>all those who cares
you know most of Sup Forums cares man.

shoo

what? I used a 5s with iOS 9 and every time I used i noticed stuttering and framerate drops.
iOS since version 7 is not longer the smooth OS that Android tried to imitate.

>You pay for quality
You remember iPhone 6 plus bendgate and iPhone 6s plus aluminum corrosion? You call that shit "quality"?

>Who cares?
Everyone not a cuck.

>Nope
Sorry you were born with such shitty vision, there is a clear difference between 640p and 1440p screens

>Nope
>Nope
>Nope
:^)

>Good. Swiping is better
>having to jump through more hoops is better

>Better quality and more current/secure etc.
I always had iOS apps crash and freeze on me more than Android apps.

>>encryption is full of backdoors
Okay then explain pic related.

>Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.
Do you tell yourself that every night because of the crippling buyer's remorse you have?

Not him but iPhone cameras are objectively shit when compared to flagship Android cameras. This isn't new. Anyone who is too stupid to not buy an entry-level DSLR will get an S7 or whatever.

Not the guy you quoted, I agree that who cares is not really an argument but what an iPhone offers compared to android make all those points seem irrelevant to the point that iPhone users simply dont care.

>are objectively shit when compared to flagship Android camera
Nope

The s7 camera might be better but it stops there. And that doesn't make iPhone cameras shit.

>but what an iPhone offers compared to android make all those points seem irrelevant to the point that iPhone users simply dont care.
So do tell us, what do iPhones offer beside an astounding amount of security vulnerabilities, massive lack of features, shit specs, faux encryption, and a fruit logo?

>Okay then explain pic related
Posting cropped pictures as arguments

give us a real link faggot

>The s7 camera might be better but it stops there. And that doesn't make iPhone cameras shit.
10/10 troll

More secure, better apps, better looking UI, faster, software updates, best support, imessage etc

Well, you must be an Android user - immature, poor and just full of insults and incredulity that someone dared insult his little phone OS of choice.

>conflates vulnerabilities with backdoors

Nice try dumbass but not really

XD

Nice proof.

Go play with your file browser you fucking ricer.

You can tell an Androidfag is mad when he tries to use the poorfag argument on iPhone users.

You keep posting this picture. Nobody cares.

It's the phone for people with mental poverty.

I sure don't fucking care.

>muh cucks n maymays

jesus what cancer

eeeeh you can also get a file browser on iOS, albeit with jailbreak, but still.

You shouldn't really judge people by what they buy and how much money they can spend.

Also aren't dank memes rulebreaking outside of Sup Forums?

Did I strike a nerve?

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

>strike a nerve
>over a fucking file browser

Gee, I am so jelly, Horatio.

>better apps
arguable yes. but with both the play store and f-droid on top of root capabilities i think the balance lees toward android.

>better looking UI
subjective. also
>what are shells and ricing
android os obhectively more flexable than ios so the subjectivity can and probably does lean toward android especially considering applels ui can be replicated on android

>faster
dependant on chip but in some casese yes.

>software updates
what? you know that makes for planned obsolescence without addeng really any base features right? look at lollipop vs marsh vs nougat then look at ios 8 vs 9 vs 10

>best support
well, not really. best in store support probably but android has a much better community support.

>imessage
whats telegram? or any other messaging service that lets you send sms, mms to other phones and also internet messages for free so thats imessage but not proprietary to any mobile OS. >inb4 muh proprietary, in this case its not about FOSS its about accesability to other people.

>>overpriced
>You pay for quality
>>no mSD slot
>Who cares?
Literally anyone with self-respect
>>no native file browser
>Who cares?
People who want to browse their files probably, dumbass.
>>can't use phone as a flash drive
>Who cares? It's a phone
Some people like to use their devices for more than one purpose.
>>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi
>Who cares?
Again, your usecase isn't the only usecase
>>can't share jack shit over bluetooth
>You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure
See above
>>no back button
>Good. Swiping is better
Completely subjective. You are not the only person who uses phones.
>>shit multi-tasking
>Who cares? It's a phone, silly
Holy shit, you must be either retarded or so far into the autism spectrum that you can't imagine needs/wants other than your own.
>>less apps
>Better quality and more current/secure etc.
Subjective
>Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.
I don't even really know what to say about this. You're pretty clearly underage, but come on. Come back in 5 years when you're over 18.

I used stock iOS for a while (7 months) out of a year I had my iPhone 5s.

So it's not really bad. Just lacks in few areas, mostly in those where stock android does not excel either.

There's no way to get hacked when jailbroken unless you directly download something that wants to hack you.

All apps still run sandboxed, unless they explicitly ask for root access, shitlord.

Why are you taking the bait you fuckin morons? Holy shit.

iOS is great desu, them sweet updates and dat battery life

except poor mentality means spending $20 now and $60 for the next two years is better than $250 now cause they live paycheck to paycheck

i.e. they get iphones on contract cause theyre fashion choices that make them look wealthy and it offers instant gratification rather than saving up a couple hundred bucks and getting an unlocked gsm phone that has more features, the same performance, and ultumately costs less.

t. grew up in poverty and parents had iphones. (inb4 nigger, im white)

>dat battery life
nigger what?!?!

>iphone 6s
1,715mAh

>xaiomi redmi note 3 (my current phone)
4000mAh

i charge it every other day.

I don't know how many times you dropped your phone on the ground m8.

First your fucking retard saying who cares. But there's no need to have a file browser because apps share files with each other, multitasking is great can use lots of apps in background with 1gb ram and you don't need iTunes anymore, that's an old meme.

Do you really want to be spied on in everything you do? Read the EULA and see what apple can do, read every text and e-mail you send or receive on it, monitor your web browsing, listen to everything you say when the phone is on (even when locked) track your movements with the GPS, keep copies of every file you put on the phone including any "private" photos.

The videos won't show on the edge. Stupid satan.

Edge to edge display, doesn't display content to the edge.

What are edge notifications and content for video games? Just look at the s6 and s7 edges. I highly doubt those devices play movies using the full display.

And once that steamy deuce drops, updates will stop for the 6. And then your device will be obsolete in 6 months. This is coming from an ex apple user.

both android and ios suck

>trusting Google over apple when it comes to privacy and your data

Kek

Who said I trust google?

>Updates stop for the 6.
>It came out in 2014.
>6S came out in 2015.
>In the past, Apple has supported phones for n+3 iOS versions (3GS: iOS 3->6, 4: 4->7).
>Now with iOS 9 they have changed it to n+4 (iPhone 4S:iOS 5->9, iPhone 5: 6->10).
>Therefore iPhone 6 will lose support in Fall '18 with release of iOS 13.

Stay mad lying android cuck.

>be watching movie in bed
>on side
>keep accedentally tapping screen ant bringing up video contol ui
>scoot hand back touching less of phone
>poor grip and i drop phone
>try holding it above me
>drop on face
>try laying on stomach
>have to lay it flat on bed
>get up and use my tv instead.

Are you really going to tell me that 1gb of ram is enough, lets not forget how terribly the 6+ runs with only 1gb of ram. Not to mention iOS is not magic, every time I've used a 1gb of ram iOS device it wasn't hard to see constant redraws and reloads when switching between apps. 1gb stopped being enough a few years ago thanks to how bloated apps and web services became.

I'm sorry but that is literally worst case scenario for a picture, confetti shit filling the screen and early stage Parkinson.

I can't say for iPhonea, but my iPad Mini 2 sill works great.

Why should I? You sound like you've already made up your mind anyway. If you wanna waste your money on iShit I won't stop you from doing it. All smartphones are a meme. Buy it now. Flush $650 down the shitter on an overpriced Facebook machine. Sup Forums does not give a fuck.

It has no keyboard

I have a 6S Plus, first Apple device ever. It is amazing. Do what you want, but they are good.

How do you feel about all the problems mentioned in ?

I disagree with 80%, agree with 10%, and don't care about the other 10%. On the train so I don't feel like point-by-point refuting it. Get it or don't, but I would at least go try one yourself because they really are amazing.

Not him but you should really try Android, it's amazing. I used to have an iPhone 6s plus before I got a Galaxy S7 edge. I have to say once you get to know how to use Android it's a pretty cool OS.

Also one of the biggest reasons I switched was because of VR. Trust me man, once you try that shit you can't go back to using an iPhone.

To each their own, I used Android for years before iPhone and I prefer iPhone. I won't knock Android because it does have some things I like, I just prefer iPhone.

Alright man. VR is supposed to become the newest fad soon with a bunch of cool and interesting vydias. You sure you wanna miss out on that? Apple doesn't seem to be interested in VR one bit and that 1080p screen on the iPhone 6S Plus is horrible for VR anyway.

I am not interested in VR.

ok man, really hope you really are 100% uninterested cause this fad has only begun.

autistic pic everytime.

Try mid september.

OP wait till the 7 and see. It will also drop teh price of the 6s.

Same. I hate my s7 :(

Still clinging to this idea in 2016. FYI: Android apps look better than iPhone apps now

Can you also tell me about the performance these phones have nearing their last updates? As far as I know they haven't been that good.
Actually their fucking shit and you know it. At least app compatibility won't stop on android until a ton of major version have passed.

Keep getting cucked by Tim Cook, I'm sure you're loving it.

well maybe you wouldn't like it. it would be disappointing, so maybe you should try and find a way to check it out before buying.

I'm getting my first iPhone in September. Android has become boring. My body is ready for the iPhone 7. Mistake or not I'm going for it.

>Tell me why I shouldn't go out and buy one of these today.
Sorry, did I clip-clop on your bridge?

Implying when the android app requirements change people will be able to use the updates.
Btw just look at how many android users were complaining that they couldn't play Pokemon go because their phones don't run 4.4. People care infinitely more about not being able run apps because of restrictions rather than "slow" performance.

It's your choice. Just keep in mind that you will be replacing the most customizeable OS on the market with a glorified app drawer. Talk about boring!

i gave up on my iPhone 5 last year. Battery life had gotten awful (may have been my fault) and it was running much slower than when I'd first bought it.
Same, I bought a Mini 2 in late 2014 and it still works like a charm. Haven't updated it since I bought it though.

The iPhone 6+ has issues with multitouch after a bit of use, go with the 6s plus or be prepared to replace your phone after a year.

>customizeable OS
ayy enjoy your laggy OS
>b-b-but a-a-a-at l-l-l-l-least I-I-I c-c-c-can c-c-c-change t-t-t-the c-c-c-colour
autist piece of shit android user

I have an 6S, it's alright.
I'm switching to a 1440p android the second a DECENT gfur VR simulator is released so I can get my share of ecstasy.

literally no reason not to. enjoy the last phone you'll ever want