Why is thias OS such a POS? why can't their devs learn to poo in loos?

>using lolipop
>set up tablet for parent but signed in under my google account

>then added their user account

>now i can't switch the primary account ,owner account to another one

>tablet boots to primary account every single time ,no way to change it and make it boot into another account

>tablet does not even prompt for account password when switching between accounts
no way to change it

are these people fucking retarded? how can they make such blatant oversights and get away with it?

Just delete your account and fuck off

That's not even why Android sucks man. Take you for example, It's 2016. Android 7 is almost out, You are still stuck on android 5 because device manufacturers wont upgrade their shit.

Your I ineptitude with user friendly options is the problem here

no way then i have to reinstall everything
you can't delete the primary account,owner account unless you restore the device
and wipe everyhting
i have custom rom and xposed framework and many sideloaded apps
i should not have to go through all that bullshit of installing and flashing custom roms, xposed framwwork , xposed modules and side loaded apps again just add a new user and switch who the primary user is ,this is just fucking bullshit
and it is a piss poor design
the fucking thing does not even have a way to make it prompt for a passworrd when you switch between log ins

explain then
nothing about this shit is "user friendly"

if it is so user friendly then explain how i can change my primary account on the device without having to wipe and restore it?

if it is so user friendly then tell me where the option is to make it prompt for a god damn password when switching between user accounts

if it is so god damn user friendly then tell me how i can make it not boot into the primary account on every reboot

oops you can's because google devs suck ,and need to go back to their designated shitting streets and leave software development to 1st worlders

Literally just deleted my main account. All the apps work fine and I have all my shit. The only thing that it's ask me to do is setup my work (or any fucking account you have) account as my backup account. Fuck off.

OP, you are fucking retarded. (Main account)

no you are retarded and so are POS google devs it says right there it will delete all data this is what i am trying to avoid
i do not want to delete anything i just want to switch which account is the primary account and not loose anything
there should be a permission option where you change account permissions and make which ever one of the accounts on the device the primary accounts
also it does not solve the problem of it not prompting for a google account password when you switch between user accounts on the device

Delete the account

>984 ▶
> (You)
if i delete the account i delete all sideloaded apps all sideloaded app settings and god knows what else , probably need to flash xposed again too i should not have to do this

Delete the account
They say it's okay:

google devs are absolute fucking morons , all other users have easy access to the primary account now because these fucking third wold shit heads can't deign shit properly
this is a fucking disgrace

all one has to do is reboot the tablet and they are back in the primary account with access to the primary accounts email and heads up notifications
without being prompted for a password ,conversely the primary account can switch to any other users account on the device and get access to email and heads up without being prompted for a password
what the fuck kind of bullshit is this?
whoever designed his should be shot in their fucking face

it is just common fucking sense that you should be able to have a prompt for password when switching between user account logins , it is just common sence that if the tablet is logged in under another user account other than the primary account that it should not be as easy as rebooting the device to gain access to the primary accounts email and heads up notifications and everything else

i want the tablet to boot to an account other than the primary account on rebooot if i can not change which account is the primary account then i should at least be able to make it boot to the last account the tablet was signed in under and make it prompt for a password when i switch between the accounts
none of this is possible this OS is a huge piece of shit with glaring oversights

Buy an iPad and fuck off

even worse

You sound autistic.
Have you ever logged into multiple accounts in your gmail?
Its exactly how it works on android too.

If you want it to ask you for a password everytime you log in, why the fuck even add the account in the first place? You could just use the webapp from your browser.

*every time you switch accounts

i am not autiscits these fucking won't poo in loos are the fucking autists ,buch of shit head sperglords
except it's not

here the problem i set up a tablet to give to tech illiterate dad

i used my google account to do it

now the tablets main account is my account , tablet owner primary account is mine
i added his account

i do not want him to have access to my account

but there is no way to switch the primary user account to his google account
no way to do this

and every time the tablet reboots it reboots into the primary account

and when you switch between user accounts there is no prompt for a google account password

if i sign the tablet in under his google account he can switch users to my account and not get prompted for a password

if he turns off the tablet and turns it back on it automatically reboots into my account with no password prompt

do you not see what a fucking nightmare piece of shit this is??

do you not see why these fucking dot heads need to go back to their designated shitting streets and these google kikes back to their fucking ovens, ashtrays and soapdishes?

there is ZERO fucking security

any user can switch to any other user and not be prompted for a password WTF?

primary account can not be changed to another account WTF?

reboot always reboots to primary account

someone suggested you can set lock screen passwords for each account
but then i still can give my dad the tablet because if he turns it off it still reboots to the primary account
my account, they he needs my lock screen password to unlock it an dhe has to switch it to his account still
these devs are fucking morons

Android may not be perfect but it's miles ahead of iOS.

Just fucking delete the account shithead.

When it says it will "delete all of its messages, contacts and other data from the phone", it means messages like in Google hangouts, contacts that are stored in your Google account, and data sandboxed to other apps.

I'm not sure how Xposed works with this, but just bite the bullet and remove the account. This whole thing is a non-issue.

no it's not
i added his account
and when i sign in under his account
i do not see any of my sideloaded apps in the app drawer all the OS settings are gone
and xposed is not working

these devs are fucking shit heads

there should be a simple fucking google account password prompt option when you switch between users on a device

there should be a way to reassign which account is the primary account or owner account

there should be a way to make it not boot into the primary account on every reboot

>I'm a whiny baby who can't figure out basic technology, so I have to blame the devs

there is nothing to figure out these basic options do not exist because all devs are fucking autists who can communicate with machines but not with people

everything they design is ass backwards as fuck instead of being simple and fucking straight forward

NOPE
there is no way to delete a primary account from this tablet

not sure what version of android you are using or if the tablet versions are different from phone versions but as you can clearly see there is no delete icon for the primary account here

oh yeah now how are you going to tell me that these devs are not fucking autistic fuckwits with zero fucking common sense

just take a look at the pic i posted here

>primary owner account

>no delete icon next to it

>"new user"(not setup yet)

>has a delete icon next to it

WTF????????

how can you delete a user that has not even been added yet

yeah absolutely no autism at here

completely fucking logical

obviously if you add a new user thy will get their own icon and have a delete icon next to it like the second account on the list in the pic

so what the fuck is there a delete option next to new user for? this makes no fucking sense at all
it just proves my point that devs are fucking sperglords with no fucking common sense or communication skills that need to toilet training

yeah what sucks is i really want a nexus 6p
and more and more android devices are removing SD slots so they can jew you for 4 times the price of more memory

always the devices i like(ones with a nice metal build) have no fucking MSD slots
nexus 6p , xiaomi mi pad 2
metal build ,no SD , FML

You created that "New User" account, but didn't associate any account info with it. So it saves the framework of an account without any actual data in case you want to complete this process. The reason it says "New User" is because it has no name data, so it supplies some default text. It also puts that delete account button next to it in case you don't want to finish the process.

ok this makes sense but i do not remember
adding any new blank user

so how come other people have posted that they are able to delete their primary owner accounts? but i can't?

is it different on tablets than it is on phones? or is it the android version, i am using lolipop

I assume you have used a desktop/laptop?

When you create a new user on your desktop, are all the installed applications on your other account accessible from your new account?

How old are you?

Maybe it is because you're using lollipop.. On marshmellow, it's hidden, but accesible. Settings>accounts>google>pick an account>press the (physical) Overview button
I have only one account on this device and it still seems to offer an option to remove it, I'm hesitant to test it though.

i know this
that is what i was saying
he is saying my shit would not be deleted
i am saying they will be

google fucked up user account switching really fucking badly

you can't switch who the owner account is

it does not prompt you for google account passwords when switching between users on a device

it reboots the device to the primary account every time you turn it off and on again

this is seriously some piss poor fucking work here

there is absolutely no fucking privacy or security at all here and no way to remedy the problem

all they had to do was this

>offer an option to have it prompt for a google account password when you switch between users on the device

>not have the device boot into the primary account after every reboot

>make an option to change user permissions so you can switch which account is the primary owner accounts

how do you fuck this up? it is simple basic fucking common sense

ubt then again so is shitting in a fucking toilet and not on a designated street

>under my Google account
No wonder people where confused fuck you op

>being a cuck and not knowing how to update it yourself
>using your manufacturer's shitty reskin of android
You're almost as bad as iPhone users.

If you think that's bullshit then you have no idea how fucking horrendous was to use a nokia lumia 800
>2011
>need to make an account to download apps
>little 12 y.o cousin comes to visit us
>he uses my phone since he has a dumbphone with no internet
>he wants to download those shitty truck games
>he makes his own live account
>he puts the birth date on 1999
>microshit says how he is underage and can't download apps
>CANT FUCKING REMOVE THE ACCOUNT SINCE IT'S PRIMARY AND DOESNT EVEN HAS A DELETE OPTION
>has to factory reset the fucking phone to get rid of the account
I want to watch the fucking retard who thought this was a good idea burn.

yeah this account BS is more trouble than it's worth, sure you can easily install apps from the play store

and restore them when you log into another device, but 2/3 of my apps are sideloaded
i'm a pirate who wants to remain user most of the time so this is nothing but a hassle
i like being responsible for and in control of my own data
all accounts systems are shit and are only there for the purpose of data collection and tracking and spying on you ,these companies have control over and more access to your data than you do

>needing to void your warranty to take in the latest security updates

What a great OS you got there!

Holy shit seriously? I knew google android was pants on head retarded but I didn't realize it was THIS pants on head retarded