What is the best android browser in terms of power efficiency and multi tasking Sup Forums?

What is the best android browser in terms of power efficiency and multi tasking Sup Forums?

Explorer

I've heard about that, what's the perks of lightning browser?

I use free adblocker browser for every day stuff and i use CM browser with images switched off to read creepypastas and scp wiki without pics

Chrome: The Way It's Meant to be Played™

This
I use adblock browser only half because of the ads. The UI is actually pretty good when it comes to regular browsing.

>not using adaway
>not even using firefox + ublock
>using a browser because it has embedded adblocker
how more normie can you get?

> Actually using apps by Cheetah Mobile
Internal bleedings

Phone not rooted and i dont like firefox

I use cm locker too, idc about autistic botnet memes, i use apps which are useful for me

what are you using for antivirus then, huh smarty pants?

>not rooting your daily use phone
cmon bro, you know you can do better than that

I wish i wasn't at work so i could save this gif

Opera is the most convenient. I can even prove that if you want.
>Phone not rooted
What.

> Antivirus on Android
Slowly scratching the door and whispering for help

I cant find good tutorials to root my phone so i would rather not fuck around with it, i used cm on my prev phone and honestly it did not gave me too much advantages over the stock rom

CM is the baby's first ROM.

I would rather use the well optimized stock rom instead of some put together buggy piece of shit pajeet rom desu

As i said idc about google botnet xd and the other retard memes

Please use something like YuBrowser. CM apps being PUPs is no meme. They are filled with ads, they send data to Chinese servers (has been documented on e.g. QuickPic after the first update when CM aquired them), they take up a huge amount of resources while promising you to do the opposite by "optimizing your phone & battery", etc. They are borderline malware and I'm genuinely suprised that Google isn't doing anything against such apps.

check xda-developers
what's your phone model?
Also, there's no need to install a custom rom, you can just root the stock rom

Stock is not optimized. I literally get 25% higher scores in benchmarks using CAF-based ROMs.

Vibe Z2 Pro

I care more about battery life than benchmarks, i dont play games on it only very simple card games

not arguing user but they have battery life roms

All of them have undeniably better standby life, and if you lower the performance you'll also get better SOT. I have a powerbank so I don't care about battery life. I overclock instead.

Not for my phone