Do you like drugs, hacking, and programming? Are you a network engineer, or a system admin?

Do you like drugs, hacking, and programming? Are you a network engineer, or a system admin?

Come visit us at irc.internetz.me:6697 #main (SSL required), we allow TOR and are chars are hard as fuck!

what if I only like programming?

This will get me into cia watchlist, right?

good try, FBI.

Yea connect so I can report your IP to ic3.gov

>self-signed certificate
>from Berlin
what did OP mean by this?

I meant to bring more users to our IRC server, it used to be very well populated but over the years it has died slowly over the years

fukin nažis

Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein

Only if you want it to

fuck off nsa nigger bitch

The irc I regularly go to has a self signed certificate and I use SSL on it. That will only protect me from network sniffing right? People can spoof a self signed certificate and mitm to spy on everything but that's the only risk isn't it?

That's what the cert is for, SSL when you connect to +6697, but if you conect 667 that's non-ssl port and won't ask for signature. It is to stop people from sniffing but it only works if everyone around is using SSL so 1 apple spoils the bunch, its encryption against anyone sniffing our ass to any specific channel we only want SSL users in, and it's also a good line of defense against bots

Good ol times when soviets rockets tore berlin apart

as if I know what the fuck u guys are on about, I'm a code monkey

I like drugs and hacking Facebook accounts after people leave them logged in. Good enough?

Yea good enough, join up :D

Yea we are avid Hillary supporters, but on the verge of being Trump supporters because we don't like Mexicans or Niggers.

Hillary and her security team are getting desperate.

What if I only like drugs?
Also does it count as "network engineer" if I work at Cisco, but as a custodian?

Yea you can just pretend