I think I've found THE coolest job posting related to tech ever. An embedded software engineer at Koenigsegg

I think I've found THE coolest job posting related to tech ever. An embedded software engineer at Koenigsegg.

To remind you, these are the people in Sweden that make pic related.

>Large Image
>360p

stfu you get the point

i hate cars

>Sweden that make pic related.
I like how it looks like a white object with a black line going into it. Sasuga Sweden.

wat

yeah, who the fuck ever wanted to work on a mission at nasa ? wow ! cars !

These things have the coolest fucking doors.

Also, good luck getting the job. Im not even sure what the hiring process/competition/salary and benefits would be like for trying to go for a job at koenigseggoeggigsnneogg. If you get it, you will probably have to relocate to sweden though.

>sweden

You won't get that job if you're white OP

Shitty gas vehicles designed to appeal to bald manchildren? Yeah so amazing wow.

They are called dihedral synchro helix actuated doors btw :D

trust Sup Forums to be contrarian car hating redditors

Better act quick, they're gonna hand the job (and their daughters) to a muslim refugee

if u don't move to us this week a rapefugee will rape u and get ur job

Cars kill more people yearly than all other technologies combined. Fuck cars.

>"cars" kill people
Those naughty cars driving around by themselves.

cars built society and are fun :)

>being this much of a redditor

go away SJW, nobody likes you

Noice meme at working at cuckland

>Sup Forumsentofag installs Linux on a car
>the driver has an unhanded exception
>the system crashes
Lame jokes aside that's not too bad, would love to work in the field some day. Or at least have some semi serious projects because I'm a hobbyist

Cars like that are fucking pointless. Cramped as fuck, and speed limits still exist. They are nothing but status symbols for rich assholes.

Never heard of the autobahn?

>two positions
so me and my girlfriend?

>le in musk we trust
>le two ton death machine
>le "autopiloted" ""driving""
>muh """"pollution""""
come back when your car won't be overheating after 200 seconds while going 120 mph.
87% 760hp motor still gives of 86kW of heat. and your fucking "genius" you fags worship so much "forgot" about cooling

>sour grapes

>Never heard of the autobahn?
Not within thousands of miles of where I drive.