typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

typingtest.com/
typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>84
Hoho

>84 wpm
damn dude that's really fast you should be proud of yourself. Keep it up!

I got a 70 I sometimes wonder if coherence makes a difference. I find it easier to type at a fast pace when the sentences I'm typing actually make sense.

thanks i use Dvorak

󠀶>84
Nice speed t󠀶bh f󠀶am. Now do a test with passages from texts instead of random words.

Come on man anything under 100 is retarded tier

Can't even break the 99.97% threshold? Better get back to practicing, spud

took me a few attempts since the font is squished as shit and i kept on hitting 145

You don't really need to practice, you get better as you use your computer, I was already typing around at around 90 when I was 14, by using a computer every day for 5 years you simply get better at it.

Get on my level, bitches. 28wpm, on a mobile!

I got this at a leisure/regular rhythm, first try. I could force myself to ~120WPM but I would probably start making mistakes.

>can't get past 45
It's high time I kill myself

It sure is, weeb.

󠀶>84

>tfw i get 47 on my phone
fucking casuals

typingtest.com/

succ

these threads are always so fucking biased

>typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/?lang=en
using a keyboard with stiff keys / non-mechanical and still beating you. how is this?

and thats on a laptop keyboard that I've had for less than a week. If I were at my house and had my actual keyboard I can get around 110-120.

Although these tests are kind of stupid I think, Im almost never typing as fast as I possibly can, I'd say my average when actually typing real shit is around 60~ wpm, maybe less

I've gotten 149wpm (on 10fastfingers.com) and I've seen at least one person on Sup Forums faster than me

well obviously the people with shitty times aren't going to post their shitty times. And it goes without saying that people who spend all day on the internet typing are going to have better than average typing speeds

Git gud fgt

>50 words per minute
>Apparently I am still faster than 69.91% of people
Who the fuck actually does these tests most of the time? Abu Hamza?

How