/bst/ Super High End Rich Man Edition

I come here often, very often. As such I am tired of seeing all these "battlestations" that lack class. Why even bother spending all that money on "high end tech" if you are going to surround it by ugly furniture. See I appreciate aesthetics and for me when it comes to tech the, "less is more" philosophy is best. All of these stations are using expensive tech and $25 dollar chairs. Why would you make such a stupid decision? Maybe you are poor, probably, but you could at least try. Try to slowly collect some decent pieces for your collection. I suppose you could continue to ignore my words and believe your shitty setups are actually decent but Spoiler Alert! They blow, especially compared to my high end setup. My chair and desk alone are worth more than your desk and everything on it. Just saying, try harder.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ymelvs.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is mine fancy enough, senpai?

chair and rug are nice touches

Fancy Fag is here.

Real wood desk is fancy, aesthetically it's ugly. The robo penis mic screams "TWITCH STREAMER".

>I am meme

No

I think mine is pleasing to the eye.

Sorry but no. Yours is prime example of what I mean by an idiot who spent a ton on tech and thinks it looks good because he spend a lot. No, it's not pleasing to the eye and the green is horrific. The desks are cheap and way too cluttered.

>has a mic not attached to a gaymer headset
>instantly branded a wannabe twitch streamer
i will never understand this meme

cool and Im sorry my mic triggers you.

currently rearranging and getting everything set up.

Pink memeleds

Well fuck you and your "fancy" buttplug. At least I spent my money on shit I enjoy, not to be an elitist fag!

I think I'm like $600 into this battlestation including the desk

Just spent $1.50 on a monitor headphone hook, should be here in a month or two, thanks /csg/

This is pleasing. You took the time to find a nice wall with windows, a very nice desk lamp, not something from walmart and a poster that actually matches the wall.

You are kidding, right? FARTHEST from fancy or eye pleasing. Looks like a dump, the TV is far too close to your desk, the desk is fake cherry wood and nothing matches. Your chair looks like OfficeMaxx ad special and that chair mat, oh that chair mat...
Not Fancy: FAIL!

I think it exists because every tube/twitch kid has a boom mic and wants to look like they have a 'broadcast' setup because every fucking kid today thinks they are the next tube or twitch social fucking media star.

I am glad this shit did not hit when I was a kid in school.

I consider a mic occasionally just to see if it is useful at all versus an included headset mic but so far held off. Plan to continue holding off..

Nice Wal-mart poster frame.

>Nope I ain't rich nuf fer this there tread

Too close to door.
FAIL

I guess if this is the rich guy thread that's a valid crit, but the more important thing is that any frame/mounting is better than plain paper/posters on a wall.

my 5 eizos cost more than your entire room

They don't because you don't have proof.

>tfw that's a $1,100 poster

I framed it when it was worth $30. Maybe it does deserve a new frame

looking pretty good but a little crowded.
pretty comfy.

How are you tonight Sup Forums?

I am doing pretty good been playing day of infamy.
Spore is fun even though I have yet to actually buy it.

was it the xbox, or the nintendo products which turned you into a faggot?

asking for science of course.

Why did you frame a paper bag you fucking faggot
That's not art

nice legs bb

That image is worth maybe 4 dollars

You shouldn't buy it. Unless you're paying like, less than 5 bucks, its not worth it.

Why do we keep making new threads way before we need to?

Seems to be the case from what I have heard. I just enjoyed the novelty of it.

some people are so sad they get a sense of accomplishment for "stealing" the attention from an OP

Could you post your desktop background?

Beautiful

Holy fuck can we take a break from these battlestation circle jerks for just a few days. Feels like a new one pops up everyday.

Is that orange thing another chair for rich people to go with the 3 he already has or some kind of perverse onahole?

>douche flute
>chinkpad
>ibm model m
Memes aside, still looks good user.

Yeah, the concept is really good. The execution is only fun for the middle sections of the game, though, and those last for like 3 hours max.

>displaying animu shit
Do you want to be a kissless virgin forever?

Finally someone with a non welfare monitor.

I'm sick of people with multi monitor setups with cheap ass nigga ass bitch ass shit ass monitors

Here's a case for you faggot.

Uh *sneer* nice framed anime """""art""""" *snort*

Finally got a desktop and a new monitor.

What is the desk, chair, and speakers in this station?

I could use a better chair (always move it for battlestation photos, but it's just some cheap Staples computer/task chair) but I think the rest of my stuff is decent.

That desk and shelving is fantastic.

wallpaper pls

Fuck you poor asshole, my shit is way better than yours. With how much I spent on my shit I could've bought your nigger ass.

Holy fuck. This is beautiful. Where'd you get that tv?

Meh

ARE YOU TOO FUCKING LAZY TO TAKE A NEW PIC. I'VE SEEN THIS POSTED FOR THE LAST 5 THREADS

Cool doggo and great fanservice show.

Thanks.
>Where'd you get that tv?
Habitat for Humanity. It was my first thrift store purchase, and the first "old" thing I ever bought as far as I can remember. Pretty much started my passion for hunting for stuff.

Damn that's cool. I'd love to play NES on that.

Sure, here you go user:
my.mixtape.moe/ymelvs.png
File is too big for Sup Forums.

The desk isn't doing you a whole lot of favors with that wood.

why separate monitors?

I have a picture of Balloon Fight on it. Not from a real NES, but the NES emulation in Animal Crossing on GameCube.

Unfortunately the TV does have a slightly rotated image which is noticeable with games like this. Thought about trying to tweak the yoke at one point but the case seems to be held together with some sort of clips that require breaking to take apart, so I ended up never attempting it. I'd be afraid of getting electrocuted or making things worse anyway.

Thanks.
Why take a new pic that's the most recent one and I haven't changed anything so why bother?

My "workroom".

Haven't cleaned up in a while and want to replace that lackrack with something better.

Ignore the coin bank in the right upper corner. It was a stupid gift which I just can't throw out right away.

HEY
is this the meme thread?

Nice picture you have framed on the wall bruh.

I get where you're coming from, but at least it's about as tasteful as you can get with anime. It's mounted and not a poster, and it doesn't have anything lewd in it. Not the guy who owns it, just think on the scale of anime wall art, this is at least at the upper end of it.

it looks pretentious, senpai :)
try to be creative

Retook the image as panorama

specs on the Dell?

panorama actually works out well. It looks like a nice little room

meh/10

It's an old gaming laptop, so really looking forward to getting a surface pro 4.

I agree.

Not bad

The laptop itself is in good condition. Looking to sell it and get something more comfy for my needs.

i fear working on one of those curved monitors. they seem like they'll mess with my perspective with digital design projects.

Anyone here actually did productive stuff with these monitors?

side panel is off cause 2 hot now.
Looking pretty good man. I need to pick up a new amp for my speakers.
>that show
geyyy
Comfy little room.
>builder bear
neat.
Its always the meme thread.

Hey, do you like your blue snowball? I was gonna buy one soon for youtube stuff.

Nice. Much better than all the faggot gaymer stations so far.

Money can't buy taste you disgusting nouveau riche fag.

pretty shitty setup my man.

10/10

+1 for the huge dildo

The curve on this one is pretty subtle. I don't have any issues with it, but I have heard people advise against them if for more artistic applications because of potential distortion. If you need to know exactly how stuff looks on most people's monitors, or in print they might not be the best option.

>builder bear

nigga, that's a vintage bear from the 90's. Tag still on it. Might be valuable i dunno.

probably gonna stickerbomb or custom paint the hard hat in grunge graffiti flames or something.

>that show
>geyyy
Meh.

I'm currently watching Samurai Champloo is that better?

You seem angry, I would like to formally apologize for making you upset. I didnt know you to threads on Sup Forums so seriously.

no

That is the exact thought I came up with. I was originally going to get a Ultrasharp Dell monitor, but thought about it. "How many people will look at my works through the same display or an equivalent?" Then it came to me. Use a calibrated monitor that is about the average display, but has a higher resolution. Right now I am looking at getting an Asus 1440p monitor going for $400.

I have a selection of various shapes and sizes to suit the mood.

Or you could take some constructive criticism, Vincent. I'm sure if you ever hear a girl to come to your place you'll want it to look as good as possible.

Its an good mic for the price. You can decide from there.
Neat I had a porcupine that was like that and I loved it to much till it blew up.
I enjoy animes that make no sense. Atleast then the story wont be the same.

>I enjoy animes that make no sense
Like? I was almost triggered but ill let it slide this time.

>I had a porcupine that was like that and I loved it to much till it blew up

damn son.

good shit user

Nice speakers. What amp is that driving them?