GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE BEST PC GAMING MOUSE IN THE NEXT 0.8 PICOSECONDS OR THIS CROW WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU ALL

GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE BEST PC GAMING MOUSE IN THE NEXT 0.8 PICOSECONDS OR THIS CROW WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU ALL

G502

Razer Deathadder.

Did you even have to ask?

thank you
fucking namefag

James donkey

mx518 of course

razer deathadder 2013 is my choice.
but many people call razer a meme, which it is, but mouse is good.

>GAMING MOUSE
Fuck off

It depends on the grip you have of course OP. I use Fingertip/Palm grip and the best mouse I've found is the steelseries rival. I have the 300 model but thinking about upgrading to the 700.
If you have a claw grip the RAT mice might be something you'd like to look at.

Don't let DPI levels fool you, it's really just a marketing thing.
I'd also recommend steering clear of any Razer products because everyone I've known including myself doesn't get a very good life span on them.

G402
Everything else is a meme and shit

>using the only mene that produced content for begging for consumer advice for gayming garbage

Best mmo mouse to use? I can't believe the two best is apparently from Logitech and Razer.

It is. Those are the options.

I thought Logitech was shit and Razer is a meme?

i dont know what you're smoking, logitech has been fantastic for years

razer is edgelord meme shit

G502

Razer is an expensive meme, I got one on price error and the thing died in 4 months of average use.

I got a logitech g600 and while being a much heavier mouse it is still alive.

Default mouse with prebuilt Windows 10™ Personal Workstation®

yep

It's not though. MX 518 or G400s. G502 is heavy and awkward to hold. If you have to get something that looks as edgy as the G502 just get the G303. It weighs much less and you don't need all those gimmicky buttons

I prefer the Clevy, it's got a sturdy robust construction and very playful colors

How much of a manlet are you if you're complaining that a mouse is heavy?

I even have all the weights in mine.

What about the Roccat Nyth? It's a $100 mouse so it has to be made of quality, right?

Great mouse. Left click start double clicking after a year.
Mionix Castor/ G402/ G502

G600 is pretty good
Scimitar is garbage
I've not yet tried the Roccat Nyth but it could be the holy grail of MMO mice (aside from >$120 US).
Anyone ever used one? Thoughts?

>G600
seconded

that's not how this meme works