Guts Thread

Muh poorfag specs
AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2Ghz
8Gb of RAM @ 1333Mhz
Zotac GTX 950 OC
250Gb Samsung 850 Evo
1Tb Seagate Barracuda
500w EVGA power supply
And all of this held together by an old In-Win Z589 case.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/PfBzNN
pcpartpicker.com/list/MHDhgL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck your guts, I'm all up in your girls guts. Get on my level! All your shitty PCs don't even match up to the cost of my furniture.

New guts.

All that expensive furniture, and a wired 5$ mouse. Genius.

Fuck you poor fag, my furniture is worth more than your life. If the underside of my desk was your cealing it would be the most expensive roof you ever lived under.

Because I toasted my PSU cutting cables, I bought a CX450m
Because I wanted leS compatability issues, I bought a Silverstone SG11b
So this is all about to change.

You couldn't find a cpu cooler that exhausted towards the rear?

Really gonna miss this case, but I need something more modern, with space for cable management, SSD's, and a 120mm water cooler

More than one fan would also be nice.

I actually decided on the cooler before the case, seeing I was looking in the mITX range, however this has the added benefit of providing some airflow onto the motherboard as well.
It's not the best cooler though. I'm fairly seriously considering an AIO.

LAN tomorrow

What are your temps like under load?

I get into the 80s when I do 10 runs of IBT with an ambient of about 28C.
Only get to about 70C when running Cinebench.
IBT is the extreme worst case scenario so I'm not hugely worried for now.

That's pretty high, but my old rig with a trinity would hit 70 all the time, so who am I to judge?

Looking pretty clean man.
pretty neat man.
have fun man what games you gunna play?

Getting bored of my guts again.
Nearing time to waste gargantuan amounts of money to feed that never-ending obligation to make impractical upgrades.

It is really quite high, but IBT is an unrealistic load. Even more than Prime95

32 more days until changes(TM)

How's mine?

Consider cleaning.

It's kinda late so my neighbors wouldn't like that

Do a custom loop. Become one of us.

I had a case with all those plastic shits in the same place. I hated it.

the usual fare

trackmania, melee, tron, 1.6, diablo 2, hl2dm, magic, cards against humanity
my buddy's gonna bring his 40TB server and set up dc++ so i'll grab a bunch of movies, TV shows and manga while i'm there

since this is a guts thread, this is his guts

>trackmania, melee, tron, 1.6, diablo 2, hl2dm, magic, cards against humanity
Is this 2006?

pcpartpicker.com/list/PfBzNN
I already ordered this stuff, just waiting on the PSU.

I already have experience with this particular combo, (built one for a client) so I know what I'm getting, and the AMD stock coolers these days are solid performers and pretty quiet, this one comes with the red one without a shroud. (My client opted for a low-profile noctua cooler, but the stock one was already really good)

Can handle most things I throw at it pretty decently, and the main reason I opted for this CPU as opposed to the 860K my client got was because I'm not going to overclock the CPU but I was interested in the AVX2 registers, which this one has.

Shit, I just realised I forgot to get a couple of case fans.

I should be able to go over to the local computer shops to pick up a few quiet ones, bonus is I can even try them there, and they're usually around just a buck each, 1.50 USD for deepcool ones.

>fm2+
that's pretty JUST-tier mate

Hey, I want them register extensions, mang, plus IPC and thermal improvements aren't to be overlooked, system ends up feeling much more responsive than if I'd gone for an FX CPU.

In the end this is me really needing to upgrade from my 2008 Athlon II 2X 250 computer while still saving up for Zen, which I am getting without a doubt, and this particular CPU+mobo combo sells quite well here, so offloading it and the RAM for half-price will be easy when I get my Zen setup (everything else will be reused, hence me overshooting the PSU a bit)

they just don't make lan games like they used to

An update.

I'm trying to get it to post and I'm getting 1 long and 2 short beeps without the FX card in.
And 5 short with it in.
Also the fans aint spinning.

I'm hoping it's the card, please someone tell me it's the card. ;_;

inb4 psu

The indicator light is green with it plugged in.

NIGGER, WHERE IS YOUR CPU HEATSINK?

I got lazy and reposted my last image from the previous thread lel.
I've got the stock cooler on. Still waiting on my H100i.

Try taking all the RAM out except one stick, try different slots.

triple slot coolers are aesthetic as fuck
i sort of wish cards got hot enough these days to require them

Looking at this makes me wanna clean my pc even though its clean already

And yet it all looks like shit. Solid wall art, at least.

OK

With FX-Card and 4gb stick in:

DIMM-1: 5beeps, but with the keyboad plugged in is no beeps
DIMM-2: HOLY WTF BATMAN With keyboard in she no want to turn off. I had to use the psu isolation switch(out of slight panic), but no beeps. >No Keyboard same sort of issue, but could hols the main switch to power down(tested thrice). Retake of keyboard in same issue but can hold down main switch to turn it off.
Keyboard is light up with the computer off??? wtf. (may just be power retention)
DIMM-3: No beeps no issue turning off, keyboard light down as well. Without keyboard 5 beeps
DIMM-4: Keyboard in, no beeps. Keyboard out 5 beeps.

I'm guessing this is not good.

every /guts/ thread until you like it

Nice compact guts
Great case
Have fun
s p a g h e t t i

Just to clarify, the fans on the card aren't working*
Case fans and cpu fan are fine.

>Asrock motherboard
>GTX 1080
I'm confused your motherboard screams poor but your Graphics card disagrees

>yfw you finally break free of meme and realize asrock motherboards are better than asus

I see you in every one of these threads trying way too hard, I can only assume having a photogenic battlestation is the only thing you have going in your life. Also..

>spends $1200 on his Herman-Miller chair but has a mouse and display I could get from Goodwill for $10

Clearly you have your priorities in order

I can't ever tell if you're a troll or a sad autist. I just can't figure your angle. No normally functional human being would derive so much of their self worth fromm the esthetics of their workstation

Asrock is still a solid choice but what the fuck man. I rather went with Gigabyte or MSI

Anyone else feel a little nostalgic whenever you see a top mounted PSU?

But they're not.

Fucked up the cable mangement, was my first build.

Die you shitflinging nigger

It was $140 for a brand new full-featured x99 motherboard after MIR. I couldn't resist.

i7 6700k
gtx 1080

>Literally 10/10 inside
>Cheap ass case

Nigga. Why?

Dude no one knows what the fuck youre talking about. Redo the whole thing while watching a youtube video along side

It's a sleeper?

A wat?

>VS 650
>HDD laying PCB side down

triggered

Yeah. I miss read the post prior. I'll be retying tomorrow.
I was meant to try each ram card.
Still not sure why the gpu fans wouldn't fire up if it was a problem with ram. I'll also try clearing cmos.

And with the gpu out*

if it's not my ram then the board may be toast.

Something something, Starting over with my troubleshooting.

waiting for my case

Specs are not important right...

tfw want one of those fancy 4tb ssd

And here's mine

7/10, poor setup, but consistent colours

8/10, very compact, I like

6/10, it looks like it lacks something

8,5/10, S340 Master Race

7,5/10, nice colour scheme

Almost/10

kys/10

6,5/10, poor case

6/10, not so consistent

ValorMystic/10

Hide CPU power cable behind MB - for now 4,5/10

Potato camera/10

I hope so

9/10 - best for now ITT

>Poorfag
>GTX 950

Q8300+GT530 pc master race

>12GB of RAM
Dude, fix that shit.

>Jewidia 1070 to embrace the digital jew
> AIO Liquid Cooler
wew lad

What's wrong with the 1070 (other than nothing)?

What is the padding around the inside? Is it a fire hazard?

He's just being a brand faggot, don't worry your guts are tight

I'm building a rig and AIO water cooling would look really nice in my rig.
But I'm afraid it will leak all over my graphic card.

How prone are the these things to leaks?

this

That AIO looks fucking trash. Same for the GPU. Why does this cheap plastic gimmick shit appeal to people?

Waiting for my parts to come in

pcpartpicker.com/list/MHDhgL

not only are you a poorfag, but a retarded one for overpaying for a FUCKING geforce 950

I have owned 2 aio and I have installed more than 5. None have ever experienced leaks.

When you put nice components in either a mediocre case, or a vintage case.

For the last 2 days I'm reading horror stories about H110s exploding and killing the whole rig.

Have you ever known anyone with the problem?

Dense oil matting, it makes decent soundproofing, attracts dust like a filter, and cost me 1$
It's also fireproof, I think it's made of some kind of silica

The only corsair ones i have ever installed were the original h50 and an h70 and they had 0 problems. I also have an enermax liquimax 2 240 and no problems with that as well.

>tfw have three 2.5" drives
How can I improve my cable management?
I don't think it's that bad, but I also don't think I can make it much more aesthetic due to my parts and the case not concealing wires very well.

GPU broke yesterday, no more games.

lol, enjoy your dust between fans and radiator.

Is it worth getting an Asus X99-E WS with USB 3.1??
I have a obsidian 900D so I kind of want to fill it out, so it's either SSI CEB or E-ATX.
I want it to look simple and clean.

What gpu? And what do you plan on replacing it with?

>DUST ON THE OUTAKE
oh my fuck you're a lazy cunt. i'd hate to see your desk/room/house

Pretty happy with all but the cpu cooler neeed that water raher than a hyper 103 for a 4770k
only really play smite so 390 runs fine at 4k

>near $2000 room
>monitor,kb and mouse that I can get for $5 or less

no fucking shit sherlock,you sure know to handle shit.

explain this meme. asrock makes fine motherboards that don't break the bank. there's no reason to get crazy expensive motherboards that don't even offer any better features or performance. a motherboard is a motherboard.

Its some dumb asus shill that only likes riced shit motherboards instead of clean and understated.

What you pay is what you get.
Asrock is very low quality.

I bought an Asrock 990 a few years back. Their site said "full support of 8350".

Then it wouldn't overclock at all, because the area surrounding the socket would get over 120C hot.

I checked the site - they deleted the 8350 support. Google it, it was a major issue. They just pulled the support of the 970 and 990 boards and pretended the motherboards never had one. No refunds.

Never buying ass rock again, ever.

Yah the admin that runs mine has the custom lian li case like that with to much shit and money shoved in it.
Those triple slot gpus were something.
Just never buy those extreme3 and 4 boards. Complete shit but I like asus and asrock boards for bios. Also that cooler is close.
should take the time and do it again its always worth it to make it look better.
Man should have chopped the case and got an adpter for the hdd to go into 5.25 bay. I just finished my sleeper and made sure everything fit. Always test fit before you build.
Like the board what case?
I want one of those nvme ssds eventually and some sleeved cables.
I would get a icy dock bay adapter to hot swap all ssds in since it cleans it up all in one areas.

>for some cpu from 2011
it was low end shit even then, how about talking about Z97

>instead of clean and understated.
Not him...but:
>implying everyone needs to like clean and understated boards
In some cases,riced boards are good as well. At least ASUS' Deluxe line was full of goodies SATA RAID,and SATA II support on old boards. Same goes for DFI,though DFI's have less features,even though Lanparty and Infinity lines tend to be on par with ASUS' Deluxe line.

im pretty sure that motherboard is a extreme 9, not a extreme 3

990 is high end for AMD and they actually cost the same as the z97.

And the company used false advertising, falsified the specs and refused any refunds.
If you are ok with being shit on by incompetent chinks, it's your choice.