Just made the switch from window 10 to ubuntu

just made the switch from window 10 to ubuntu
any tips on how to pimp out my desktop?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSjBJ6zDJ1g
youtu.be/Mdhsl08u13o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have the InstallGentoo Wiki. Stop asking for people to spoonfeed you, OP.

>pimp out my desktop

You have to be 18 years of age to use this site.

Nobody has used the term 'Pimp out my ...' in 15 years; it's as old now as 'radical' was in 2001

im an adult in the eyes of australian law

google what "Linux desktop environments" are

then google-image search them. The big ones are GNOME, KDE, Cinnamon, MATE, Openbox, and XFCE. Most of these are pretty easy and fun to customize. Just google a good customization guide for whatever desktop environment you pick.

How about you go kil yourself?
Heil Hitler

This guy gets it.

You're not an adult in the eyes of australians until you've picked strawberries, rangled cattle from a helicopter, and tracked a kangaroo in the bush from an ATV for 8 days

You forgot that you don't get treated like an adult until you kill your first abbo.

Stop using Ubuntu

Hello friend, welcome to ubuntu! Here's a guide that I like very much:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSjBJ6zDJ1g

and are good places to find wallpapers

how do I contact you? i want to ask for help with GNU/+Linux

I post in the stupid question threads, /sqt/, you can ask for help in there

Install the Unity tweak tool

Install Cinnamon

Ubuntu is pretty much abandoned - when the so-called QA team can't even be bothered to remove the broken right-click functionality in Unity on an LTS release then that says a lot about the distro.

99% of Linux users on Sup Forums is people who use riced up Linux distros with no programming knowledge.

First of all, abandon Ubuntu.
Go with Mint, or even better, pure Debian.

Then look at the wiki.

>Ubuntu Gnome
>InstallGentoo Wiki

If a fellow ausfag can do it, so can you.

also Check out Code Cast on yt, has some basic tutorials about i3 and Gnome "ricing"

OP, get the flatabulous GTK theme and paper icons. You won't regret it. Or numix dark gtk theme and numix circle icons. Install unity tweak tool to change most important things on your desktop.

all u need right here
youtu.be/Mdhsl08u13o