Who else purchased Windows 10 today?

Who else purchased Windows 10 today?

I did and it is worth every penny. I'm glad that I have not taken the free version because it is obvious that free systems spy on you, as with Android.

>free upgrade and paid version are literally the same builds

Bruv,anything spies on you,bought or not
Unless you have enterprise/server and disable some stuff.

I know some entites like businesses/organizations can't use pirated software due to high legal risks

But if you are a regular home user why waste $100+ when a free activation is a few clicks away?

I have been using pirated windows for like 10 years there is literally no difference with a legit version

>paying someone to spy you

>free for 1 year

So do they sell operating systems nowadays?

You know if they actually had a paid version that did not spy on you that would be great.

There are plenty of Android apps that have advertisement and I would happily pay for a version without but it does not exist.

I'm looking at you, LINE.

>paying for windows ever
I haven't paid for windows in my entire life, but that's because my mom bought me windows 98. Every version after I pirated.

Five Rupees have been deposited in your Loo.

This retard reminds me of a guy I knew who refused to use firefox or chrome because they are free and all free software must be shit otherwise they would charge for it. IE is fine tho cause it comes with Windows which isn't free.

>I'm looking at you, LINE.
At least the iOS version doesn't have any ads, same with WeChat. What are you talking about?

Well, this is bait after all

I bought an OEM version for my new build and I find it funny how hard Win10 caters to the Japanese with the 80s esq shapes.

I bought it a couple of months ago in Japan and got a 2016 calendar and a clear file with the Windows-tans on it.

Pics or didn't happen

got it off dreamspark

Guess it happened then.

>It's cool cuz android doez it XD
Fuck off retard

I paid for a Debian CD today, might buy Windows 10 later on and Office, Debian is just easier for me to develop my GPL software because setting up environments and stuff

Dummy, it's NOT ok, that's why the rational man buys Windows 10
"""Free""" means spying
Paid Windows however is an honest deal. God bless.