I just purchased a used laptop and when I booted it up for the first time and searched around through the task manager...

I just purchased a used laptop and when I booted it up for the first time and searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server. My question is how do I use the data I snatched before the upload was finished to bag me a pedo?
Information I took includes
>Mac address and IP address as well as some Google accounts in a text file that were also being sent to the server.(sloppy pedo rings)

I will not upload cp. I have enough trouble on my hands because my girlfriend freaked out and called the police. So, I need quick answers.

Install Slackware

Forward the info you grabbed plus the name of the seller to the feds, I guess?

Lol I've heard that people in your situation end up getting locked up for CP possession. Good luck.

>I just purchased a used laptop
Find the box the laptop came in, look at the return address. That's the guy to rat on to the police. You will have to submit the laptop as evidence, so don't nuke it yet.

the question you should be asking yourself is: are you gonna be out of a laptop now? I bet the feds would want it as evidence. I further bet they're not going to bother compensating you for it.

Enjoy your wasted money.

Wow, your girlfriend may have just fucked you. What a hysterical cunt. You should have destroyed the fucking thing immediately and thrown it away.

Just tell her that it was put there by the previous owner, nuke the drive, and dump the bitch because 3D is PD.

I gave everything to the police and they said I'm still under investigation but, they doubt I'm involved.
I'm pretty fucking pissed but a fed loaned me his (company?) laptop for class so I'm alright for now.
They didn't leave a return address but the feds have the box it came in as well.

well, hope you are posting through that "company" laptop

Why would it be sending files to a server?

I don't understand. What is the reason for that?

>searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server

how?

this
even browsing the 4chins can get you arrested, or loss of a job because of some sack of shit who uploads it

>my girlfriend freaked out and called the police
Wasn't she there to see that it was a brand new (to you) laptop?

>Wasn't she there to see that it was a brand new (to you) laptop?
Women are retarded. You shouldn't expect much from any woman unless you want to be disappointed.

Because last time I ordered on eBay it had viruses preinstalled and the fucker almost gave my router aids. Next time I'm going to worstbuy and letting their bluecocks fix me up with a laptop. Lord knows I'm not touching this one.
She knows I didn't do anything but, she was raped when she was 12 and didn't want that sort of thing to continue happening too someone else. So she snapped and called the cops.
Is it company or federal? Either way, I'm smarter than that. I'm not even using my internet to post this I'm using a tracfone and their god awful data for personal use until this all blows over.

I hope you know how magnets work

Hope it turns out alright for you. Should've just nuked the drive the second you opened the box, but at least you won't get a vacation to Club Fed.

>>searched around through the task manager I stumbled on 4gigs of cp being uploaded to a server
Sounds like bullshit desu

you have no idea what you're talking about
this thread is a waste of time

>raped when she was 12
Why even bother.

Because it's not a constant freak out like this time. usually, she's calm and collected and kind of shy.
Yeah say what you want, I'm not uploading cp as proof even if I had my laptop.
I would've done it if I wasn't arguing at the time. Not sure the relationship is stable at the moment.
>Waste of time.
>Makes a comment about it as another waste of time.
>Doesn't provide anything other than “waste of time”
>Waste of time

Post the server's ip here?