Make /ptg/ Comfy Again!

Comfy edition

Old thread: New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

what.cd/torrents.php?id=73286821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1
torrentleech.org/user/account/signup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This place will never be "comfy"

Just deal with it and discuss away.

First for the ones who made /ptg/ comfy were the ones this thread alienated.

Anime!

Anime!

Anime!

Fuck off you weeb cunts

Some of us are still here. I'm old school /pyramid/ on wcd.

anyone have a torrent for Big Pop for Chameleon World?

/pyramid/ alert!

V0 just dropped, get in quick!

>ever buying into the /pyramid/ meme
kek, it's like you're all angsty teens that have to belong somewhere

It just works nigga.

I was /setforlife/ doing /pyramid/ even before the password freeleech event.

Go away, kid.

>nigga
>go away kid
kek, teenager comfirmed :^)

can we make /pyramid/ happen again user

>kek, teenager comfirmed :^)
I was a teenager before your mama even fucked her hundreth guy before your papa. Get at my level.

>can we make /pyramid/ happen again user
Sure we can, I'll be posting alerts. I can post my autodl-filters if you like.

>i was a teenager
jej, sure boy :^)
also
>implying you're over 30 years old
oh boy :^)

Oh kid, your mama should have a close watch on you, you can't be using a computer you're too young. I'll advice her on that tonight.

>he's still trying
haha, go to bed kiddo :^)

I don't feel safe clicking on links in /ptg/
also afraid of doing autodl since I might fall into pit - don't have much buffer

>using the smiley with a carat nose

/marked/ is the real meme
/pyramid/ is a tool

If you just stick to V0 you won't have a problem

The image shows the traffic on my /pyramid/ label.

should i download freeleech/neutralleech from what.cd or is it a waste of space?

Waste of space. You should get in quick at the next freeleech, set up email notifications for new news items.

What's a comfy old TV series like The Twilight Zone or Twin Peaks? Doctor Who, maybe?

Would really appreciate answers.

sonic x

I loved Stargate.

i asked this in the previous thread?
why do some PT's sperg about "home connections only"?
why cant you use a vpn,etc

because account security..

I recently started watching old disney cartoons with my wife's son.

oh okay. so theoretically as long as you used the same ip everytime, then it doesnt matter? or are there range bans, Im about to start asking and am setting shit up now , but i want to be sure before

why don't you ask the fucking staff of the tracker in question? Damn son..

Buffy. Freaks & Geeks. Six Feet Under. The X-Files.

You're not being very specific.

dont ever download my wifes or my wifes sons magnet links every again
oh i dont know, maybe bc I read the wiki and had a relavent question that was not within the wiki and thought this was a general and you fags supposedly are familiar with several different PT's? ill just let you post more anime, good day faggot.

Something surrealistic, I mean. Sorry for the vagueness.

stop energy-whoring

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1

this?

just ask the fucking staff you mongoloid..

I will, but you guys keep going off about how finicky and v& happy the mods are and how long they typically take to respond, at several Pt's so i thought i would ask. Am I hogging you bandwidth bro?

do you get adrenaline rushes from being needlessly divisive

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1
That's the one, do you like sci-fi?

>still not asking staff
why yes :^)

Is participating in a tracker IRC channel a symptom for autism?

if you specifically do it, yes

Anyone got a list of good HD movie release groups?

yes

pretty much everything p2p except zq and mrincredible hifi remuxes

>pretty much everything p2p
OH FUCK LEL

It used to be comfy back in the days of the What.cd freeleech and Drizzy Wap.

Here comes the /pyramid/ king to the rescue...

AHD - BMF, decibeL, D-Z0N3, FoRM, FTW-HD, HiFi, OISTiLe, Penumbra, Positive, SHeNTo

AHD retired or disbanded: de[42], NiBuRu, SaNcTi, USER

Bit-HDTV - FLAWL3SS (low quality), HDxT

BTN - HiSD, NTb

HDBits - CRiSC, CtrlHD, DON, EA, EbP, LolHD, NTb, SbR, TayTo, VietHD (well known internal encoders)

HDBits - 4EVERHD, (C)Z, AE, AJ8, AJP, Arucard, AURiNKO, AW, BBW, BG, BoK, BS, Cache, CRiME, Crow, D4, DiGG, DiR, DiRTY, disc, DBO, DoNOLi, E76, ECI, ESiR, ETH, EucHD, FANDANGO, fLAMEhd, FPG, FSK, Ft4U, fty, FTO, Funner, GMoRK, GoLDSToNE, GrapeHD, H@M, H2, h264iRMU, HaB, HDB, HDC, HDBiRD, HDEncX, HDL, HDxT, HiFi, hymen, HZ, iCO, IDE, IMDTHS, incarnation, iNFLiKTED, iNK, iOZO, Ivandro, IY, J4F, JAVLiU, JCH, k2, KalorZ, KiNGS, KTN, KweeK, LP, LSHD, lulz, M794, MAGiC, MC, MCR, MdM, MMI, Mojo, momosas, Mondo, Moshy, NaRB, NFHD, NiP, NiX, NorTV, NoVA, NWO, OAS, ONYX, ORiGEN, PeeWee, PerfectionHD, PetaHD, PHiN, PiNG, PRESTiGE, Prime, PXE, QDP, QXE, RANDi, REDJOHN, RedĀµx, REPTiLE, RightSiZE, RuDE, RZF, S26, SA89, SFH, sJR, SK, SLO, SLO4U, SMoKeR, SPeSHaL, SrS, SURFER, THORA, TjHD, tK, TM, toho, ToK, tRuEHD, TSE, TsH, UioP, V, VanRay, Viet3X (pr0n), ViNYL, wAm, XSHD, YanY, Z, Zim'D (less known or no longer active internal encoders)

HDME.eu - FraMeSToR

HD-T - BluDragon, DNL, HDMaNiAcS, HiDE, HiDt, KRaLiMaRKo, ViSTA

TC - BaH, HaB, schwoom, TSDC

Anybody got a bib invite from the What recruiter lately? Sent a request over two weeks ago and not heard anything.

Since I've given up on getting into BTN for now, where does MTV recruit from?

What trackers are you currently on?

nowhere kek it's actually easier to get BTN than MTV right now

WCD (not PU yet), AB, Jpopsuki

/marked/

it's ungodly easy to make PU on whatcd; keep at it bro

Is it worth seeding the current freeleech stuff if you don't have a pay to win seedbox?

stop using this stupid ass meme faggot, or at least use it right.

>wanting to get into a romanian shit tracker
wew :^)

nice reading comprehension carat retard kek

same back 2 u, faggot :^)

>2 u
lel reddit called they want you back

Not that user, but user, step up your banter. That's some pretty weak stuff.

>le reddit meem
wew lad :^)

people on reddit don't actually pull this kind of retarded shit... it's just this one guy here who wastes his life posting bullshit memes nobody cares about aka the carat faggot aka the ultimate loser

>getting this upset about an alleged "loser"
oh m8 :^)

you're not funny, you're cringe. sorry you don't know the difference m8

>implying i want to be funny
jej :^)

no fucking way! thank you for the proper OP and making /ptg/ great again. Thank christ, that faggot is gone.

What would make ptg truly comfy again?

uploading incentives like what le/peng did on ahd?

Requests system ?

more guides?

/ptg/ is only a way for private tracker users to talk, they really can't change anything except make the occasional tracker admin mad. The OP should be made more useful such as by making a list that tells users which trackers recruit where and how long recruiters tend to take to reply.

>Requests system ?
on Trackers? We have that already. On /ptg/? I wouldn't recommend that, all it leads to is admins being able to associate people with 4ch

>tells users which trackers recruit where and how long recruiters tend to take to reply.
I believe this should be learned by lurking /ptg/ not by just handing out that info. I was patient and lurked as much as I could. Learned how to build ratio on tehc, decided to join both AB/WCD.

became PU on both, got on AHD/PTP eventually and MTV, which covers my tv needs just fine and learned.

I started 8 months ago.

PSA took literally weeks to get invited for PTP as I became qualified is when I guess he started sending invites.

tehc had a movie that PTP didn't and it's a good movie tracker. Got in from AB PU

>I believe this should be learned by lurking /ptg/ not by just handing out that info

I guess that's what most people here would agree with. I just feel like the constant :^)ing could be prevented if less people would ask obvious, repetitive questions. But then again, said information can be found elsewhere if they aren't tec-illiterate.

Nice blogging btw, my "PT-carrier" is similar except I started a year ago and stayed with AHD/freshon for western stuff since I never had an issue finding stuff there.

>filelist.ro
How?

:^)

You weebs can't come up with a better insult?

I just upgraded to FTTH. Tomorrow im going to change my data plan to 300/100 down/up.

I can properly seed now. No more points bonus and shit.

>mfw the emp recruiter already marked sssk

try your luck again sssk

I have 100/100 and BP are still very useful. Ofc I don't have to rely on them, but I like having buffer.

>"weebs"
>plural

>Summer invite giveaway! Signup with code KICKTHATASS torrentleech.org/user/account/signup
>Summer invite giveaway! Signup with code KICKTHATASS torrentleech.org/user/account/signup

Nothing like a full bluray mah son, so true!

How is TL compared to TSH? Mostly interested about weekly TV.

what's TSH?

Tsh, he doesn't know

sorry i'm not into shit trackers

>calling TSH shit
Sure dude, you are just jealous of one of the oldest trackers.

>tfw it's cloudy af but not raining yet and don't know whether to play the PTG or pokemon go
i feel like it always rains on my random days off

I'd play the PTG if I were you. The sound of rain while warm and cozy inside is top-tier comfy.

hello guys, invite me please. thanks.
[email protected]

Yeah the thundering just started.

Why are Britfags so fat?

>torrentleech

ttn tier desu

>bedbound
jc

>implying the oldest tracker has the best content/is the most secure/ etc.

how old is it though?

>tfw the only trackers that have a show you want are mtv and hdb
how the fuck do I get in mtv? I have btn and ptp

7 years tomorrow

torrentinvites ( . ) org/f36/filelist-fl-general-2015-review-115623/

is older and it's not shit :^)
almost 8 years now