Anyone know about these water speakers? I need some cheap speakers I can buy for now and these look pretty cool...

Anyone know about these water speakers? I need some cheap speakers I can buy for now and these look pretty cool. Has anyone ever considered buying or bought these? I know the bass isn't that good but I'm more using it to watch things on my laptop with complete shit sound.

you clearly seem like you're not concerned about high quality audio, so just buy them

They were featured on unbox therapy so they probably sound like shit

They're going to sound like trash.
You can get way better sounding speakers for 20 dollars.
Or better yet: Headphones

That's right, they are cheap speakers.
Imagine a 10 dollar Bluetooth speaker.
But with somthing to look at

>Sup Forums
>literally consumer electronics
when will The Eternal Septem/v/er end

maybe the problem is you

No, I don't consider buying toys as speakers.

possibly but almost certainly not

My friend has them. They sound like absolute shit.

My gf has them.
Great for music, bad for videos, movies etc.

Buy them if you are going to listen just music.

Why bad for movies etc.? When there is happening something in a movie scene, the water jumps and makes a wierd sound when drops. Don't know how to say it better.

Honestly, why not just sell the water part and dump the shitty speskers. They'd probably make more sales and cut down on costs.

To correct that statement, my laptop has completed shit asti sound so literally anything is better than that. I don't always feel like using my headphones

Would it be bad I buy this as a birthday gift for someone who likes to listen to music but sometimes watchest things on their laptop via hdmi?

Like what?

they're absolute shit
>source: we're selling them and the buttplug shaped ones

Strap the speakers on your head. They'll sound just as good as beats stuff while looking more fashionable.

I'm not even shitting you this is absolute garbage. We have to change them every other week because either the speakers either the pumps are shitting the bed.

Fun fact. That was the same reason my gf have them. Friends gifted them to her.

Well, if its mostly music, then yes, do it. Because the they look nice, but props on the sound quality. I'd give it a 5/10.

You must be 18 to post on this website.

Cons i mean.

what so only people under the age of 18 have sistets/brothers, nieces /nephews, or friends, user? Wow had no idea.

What other good speaker brands $20 I mean?

Did it,last at least? Did it blowout or the water leak?

>good
>$20
pick one

None. For the same reason you cannot buy a car for $100. Budget speakers start at $150+. Your best bet is to buy 2nd hand speakers if you're on a tight budget.

user said I could get better sounding speakers for $20
Hence I said like what?

What a fucking joke lel