Sup Forums improvement plan

If your GitHub account is less than 5 years old you should stop posting on Sup Forums until you reach that benchmark. If you don't have an account at all you should stop browsing Sup Forums altogether.

Other urls found in this thread:

grouplens.org/blog/investigating-the-potential-for-miscommunication-using-emoji/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this kills the Sup Forums

#triggered
Free installgen2

github has been cancer for ages.
the massive programmer faggotry being spammed here is also cancer

But why?

Counter-offer: Anybody with a SocJusHub account is permanently banned from Sup Forums.

>only going off how old the account is rather than whether they've actually done anything with it

>fagithub
>ever

they seem reliable and only a pajeet would steal my shit code for his shitty application, which would be fixed by a gentooman later on

Better plan. You leave and don't come back til you have a job and are no longer living in your parents basement.

Git hub doesn't mean shit. Real work does.

I've been using git for nearly a decade. Never had a GitHub account and don't plan to.

>having a sjwhub account

your new is showing

>sjwhub

>>/reddit/

jesus christ

why would you have an account if you don't do anything with it?

So you can say that you've been a member longer than some user you're arguing with on Sup Forums

>not hosting your own gitcuc

helo redit

I've used git forever. Github is anti-programming cancer though. Use bitbucket or host your own shit you lazy faggot.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

>Nowhere does it say that this is a programming board.
Fuck off

>Filename
o_0 how you do that?

>all these people shitting on github because it's sjw shit

So fucking what? You don't have to interact with them. GH is still the reason FOSS is so great today. It's fucking great for collaborative and open development.

Name one single great project that has come from GitHub. Protip: you can't. Also git mirrors don't count.

This is the edgiest fucking thing I've seen on /gee/ in quite some time.

Well meme'd user.

mpv

I'm not an SJW, so no

Fucking Mozilla still haven't added FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY to Firefox.

JFC, Mozarella's emoji are even more horrifying

4got pic

looks more like an old guy laughing

Samsung's are worse tbqh famster

>5 year old account yesterday with 100 pushes of "lol the best fizzbuzz evar srsly"
>he can't even crimp a patch cable

Code monkeys need to go and stay go.

What kind of morons use github in 2016?

>SJWHub
nty

>not hosting your own gitlab
plebs

Either they changed their design or they're not using the lemon shape for desktop.

If you're 22+ and have nothing better to do than complain about other posters on g, you're probably a loser. And I'd guess 99.99% of projects pushed to GitHub by people younger than 18 are trash. So that means anyone who'd meet the benchmark with a "good" 5 years of contributions would be ~23 at minimum. Ftfy. People go from zero to relevant on GitHub all the time in just a year of good effort / work. And besides, g's always just going to be a fucking shitposting/consumerism/video game refugee board on a fucking anime website.

how long until emotionally accurate emoji?
grouplens.org/blog/investigating-the-potential-for-miscommunication-using-emoji/

All I can see is a close up of a snotty nose and mouth.

Should enforce this by having to log in with your github account. O wait...

Agreed. People who write drivers and firmware are cool, but jerk-offs sharing their dotfiles and making useless software don't belong on a technology board.

>Github is anti-programming cancer
How do people actually believe this? Seriously, what reasoning is there?

>Joined on Oct 24, 2011
FUCK

>sjwhub
>not your own git server

>using SJWhub
cucks

OP is a faggot anyways

Pretty sure the amount of actual code committed would be more important than years owning an account.

What if I don't have GitHub account you CIA nigger?

Most people that use it fluff the shit out of their profile.

I've seen people with over 100 pull requests of comment and CSS edits.

Not using foxes as emoji

>all these people calling it sjwhub
are none of you going to justify that?

They're calling it sjwhub because it's big enough that sjws also exist on it, pretty much.

GitHub has simply grown. Much like the internet (and everything else), most of it is now shit.

>They're calling it sjwhub because it's big enough that sjws also exist on it, pretty much
That and the fact that they relentlessly pander to them, silencing any dissenting views.

>GitHub

Look at him and laugh!

>they
who do you mean by this? GitHub staff?

Anecdotal as fuck but I've been using the site for 5 years and haven't had any bad experiences with the staff - they've always been helpful in dealing with cases of abuse or responding to my feature requests (all of which are now implemented!)