Why do people use this crap? I hate it but it's the only thing my friends want to use

Why do people use this crap? I hate it but it's the only thing my friends want to use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stop having friends like the rest of us.

/thread

>having friends

I'm moving in two weeks so I guess it would be a good time to cut contact with my friends.

This

This is sadly true.

>friends
???????
what?

its what you get when you go outside and interact with people

is that a distro??

You can avoid the SMS jew and it also has group chat, photos, videos, links, map pins and other shit.

Except Facebook reads and saves everything

Is this a bait¿¿¿¿

Its userbase came before the others and no important reason for switch.

Oh no :(

You never know for sure on this board.

And work and family too.

motherfucker now they can read brainwaves

>tfw you own a botnet

I'd have to drop out of school because school groups use messenger

>2016
>friends
kek

some of the world's greatest minds had friends

some of the world's greatest minds didn't have friends.

proof?

probably is sentient and controlling him bc hes weak minded normie

Guys, I dropped FB for a few months now and you can't believe what you see on the other side. How people are fucking addicted and refuse to even try another messenger to keep communicate with you.
I fucking hate this.

this desu senpai

It's just a normal messaging program. I don’t understand why you’re all so triggered

Because a lot of people have Facebook on their phones. Then the Facebook app's later versions apparently can't handle private messaging in the app itself.

And there you have a messaging app that's more of a necessity than an actual want among the users.

they just don't understand your genius, user.
don't slouch so much, you'll get nacho cheese on your fedora.

Just to keep in "contact" with the family. Other than that I don't give a shit.

Ive had success getting my social circle to migrate off that garbage and use Discord. Its been great

>discord
>not garbage

i dont have facebook.

can someone fill me in?

Lucky you

Facebook Messenger
Facebook is a botnet

so?

everything is a botnet now a days

this is p good senpai

>group work
>needing a fucking messenger
Tell them to email you for God's sake. The constant pinging, disorganized thoughts, and with how assholes take 10 messages to type a single sentence (PING! PING! PINGPING! PING!), make it useless for coordinating and getting things done. An email is and should have complete information for the query or explanation at hand. It's like some asshole telling you you need to carpool to get to work. I would murder any asshole who demanded I use a fucking messenger for group work. Group projects should be 5 meetings and some emails, not a fucking relationship

If they could somehow make chat heads, I would switch in no time.

Anyone have a guide for imessage on Android?

>imessage on Android
does that even exist?

in a perfect world it would.

Write your own software then.

I dropped it for 5 years. There was no difference in my Social Life at all. Still went out all the time, still met a ton of people, still kept in contact with all of them without Facebook.

Recently got it because of Tinder and /fit/ and I have no idea how the fuck Facebook still exists.

Twitter does attention whoring better.
Instagram does little pictures better.
YouTube does video better.

Facebook just aggregates it? And most people don't even use it for that. They just post the dumbest fucking shit in the world from Buzzfeed or other garbage.

Will probably delete again soon desu.

They were scientists in first half of twenty century... now is 2016 and we are all tech autists, no scientists...

There's literally nothing wrong with FB Messenger

Stop being contrarian faggots

It's a piece of crap designed for keep people inside the botnet as long as they can...

>complains about botnet
>uses google or apple phone

tinfoilers are THIS dumb

>tfw you will never hire a million dollar prostitute onto your yacht, lock the door, put on your famous Zuckerberg rapeface, and watch her screams as she tries to claw her way out through the hull

Please suggest me what I can use instead of google...

The only friends that actually matter either email me, or text me.

ixquick
duckduckgo
disconnect

Interesting.. thanks annon....

It's not about genius, I'm actually an idiot.
It's more about pure logic, like not using botnet when you can have secure messenger as easily as you can have one that rapes your privacy.

Searx.me
Qwant

I use it because everyone else does desu

fpbp

well either you or hope, once big brother etc goes all out with the collected data, that your ass is spotless.

That's what made zuckerverg's company worth 7billion...

I think it depends on the country. Here in France Facebook is way more used by middle-aged normalfags (I'm around 30, my friends go from 20 to 40)
But yeah FB is just a big aggregator too. It also makes publicity way simpler for art or business.
DM is easier than Twitter too.
For vids it's total shit yeah but people just use it to spread YT vids they like.

I just hope something destroys FB. But even public scandals are not enough to destroy it seems. People are already aware how FB, Google, etc, do things, yet no one is even considering changing their habits.
It's not like I'm a big hacktivist or whatever, desu I just started changed my habits not too long ago, but yeah, this bothers me.

Fuck this thread have a horse man making mushrooms
youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY

It also saves minutes and messages for people.