%{SERVER_NAME}/%$1
site.com/%/image.jpg
site.com
%{SERVER_NAME}/$1
tp-link.com/
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/49108-KMSpico-Official-Thread
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/65739-KMSpico-Official-Thread
pendrivelinux.com/xboot-multiboot-iso-usb-creator/
amazon.com/Acer-H236HL-bid-23-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B00AZMLIDQ?ie=UTF8&tag=logicaincrem-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's one already

Need a good book that will teach my hardware and reverse engineering.
Anything good I need to have?
Thanks!

Notice how it doesn't say /sqt/? That's why it's been up for two days. Meanwhile there have been two or three threads while that one just gets bumped from oblivion by some retard here and there. Plus it doesn't have Dwight.

Any way to spoof activating Windows 7 to upgrade to win10?

APACHE2 question!

> want to redirect HTTP url to HTTPS
Example:
site.com/image.jpg
Becomes:
site.com/image.jpg

Sounds easy, right?
It is not so easy.

This is the easiest tutorial you find:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) %{SERVER_NAME}/%$1 [R,L]

However, if I open: site.com/image.jpg (with http), I get this URL:
site.com/%/image.jpg

Which, is obviously invalid.
> I only get this when I am logged in
> It's a forum
> Tried the [NE] rewrite rule tag, did not help

Any ideas?

> macfag opens new sqt thread
> cannot even use the /sqt/ tag

COLOR ME SURPRISED

>%$1
should just be $1
%25 is % url encoded

Should I buy a used 770 for the equivalent of 100 USD? It seems like a really good deal.

my computer just froze while installing an update.

Now this fucking update won't load. I already stopped Windows Update service and deleted the Downloads folder of Windows/SoftwareDistribution.

How the hell do I fix my computer?

It's an EVGA 2GB version btw.

So basically every url gets this "/%25/" added to them.
And always after the site.com/ part.

Use KMSpico or Daz loader from "MyDigitalLife forums".
Register, thank the first poster, you get the download link.

That's the thing, I don't have a % there...
Here is a real-like URL:

site.com /index.php/topic,1234.0.html

And this becomes:
site.com /%25/index.php/topic,1234.0.html

Why? ...

If it works... If it really 100% works... sure.
Make sure to run furmark on it for 45+ minutes.

OS?
> inb4 windows

you won't need more than 2gigs anyway, this 4gb bullshit is only some amd shitposting meme.
(Source, I have 8gb vram and no title uses 2+ gb. Only Rainbow6 does like 2.6 or so, if I crank it up to ultra-high res textures.)

you have
RewriteRule (.*) %{SERVER_NAME}/%$1 [R,L]
%$1
see the %? urlencode it and it becomes %25
fucking remove the % as told in RewriteRule (.*) %{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]

I'm thinking about changing from Win10 to Linux. Pretty much the only reason that is holding me back at the moment is Windows.
I have a windows 7 activation key and a windows 7 installation disc. Would i have to stick with windows 7 if i go back?

tl;dr
>want to use linux
>but might want to go back to windows 10
>dont have windows 10 key or disc
>have windows 7 key and disc
>But i dont want to go back to 7
>Can i go back to 10 using the 7 activation key
>Or do i have to create a back up disc

I have a somewhat old external hard drive that within the past few months has tended to fail to be recognized by Windows on boot until I physically unplug the USB and plug it back in (at which point it will be recognized and I've never had any problems until I shutdown again)

Is there a way I can simulate this "unplug and plug back in" action at the software level without having to physically move over to where the drive is and unplug it every time? It's kind of annoying to need to do this. On W10 though I assume the steps would be the same on most Windows versions.

Did what you wrote.
Copy pasted the rule.
It does the same.

Adding the NE or B tags to Rewrite does not help either.

This is literally what I have in my conf:
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) %{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]

As far as I know all previous Windows keys are accepted during 10 installation without any problem.
And if you ever installed 10 (upgraded, etc) with that said key, you are double safe.

hdparm

It might be able to do it for you.

What is the point of a motherboard having two NICs?

So you can connect it to more than one device

TP LINK or a decent wifi card? Ethernet is absolutely not an option

two networks, servers listening to different ips.

what the fuck is that question even supposed to mean?
> audi or car?
> phone or samsung?

are you mentally handicapped?

move beyond the limitations of keys
I never ever owned legally windows in my life
nor anyone in my family, except one notebook that came with
quit worrying about something you can get free anytime

Bump. It's driving me NUTS.

what? How?

It hasn't even been twenty minutes, you piece of shit.

Can I use my old Win7 Product key on my broken pc to change my new computer to windows 7 using iso, New PC is win10 btw

what's the point of doing that? It isn't like you can use more than one IP address at a time.

Network one:

HOME_PC1
NAS
GRANDMA_LAPTOP
HOME_PC2

Network two: WAN, evil wan.

You have a "Home" setting for Network One, so they can reach your share and shit.
You have "Public" setting for Network Two.

(In Windows analogy. On CentOS/RHEL you also have these zones.)

What. The. Fuck.

Well you can have things such as a local network and link aggregation

Wow fix my shit bro instead of insulting me. :(

Seriously, 99% of sqt shit won't get answered if it ain't a question like "how do I print my name in C++", that's why I'm trying. Already exhausted 3-4 Google pages with all kinds of wordings.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on
RewriteRule ^/?(.*) %{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R,L]

Could you please restate all of that in layman's terms?

the entire point is having two ip addresses.

What's link aggregation?

Quit being an impatient twat and I won't insult you. Begging for an answer like that's not going to get you anywhere. I can actually think of multiple times I've not answered people's questions I knew the answer to because they did that, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that.

Patience is a virtue, user.

Should I get Win10 now? Or stick with Win7 and somehow transfer it to my new computer?

This blew up the server, good job Todd.

To be serious, nothing happened, same symptoms.
> insert url into private session
it works
> insert url into my normal browser where I am logged in with my account on site
get /%25% fucked

So you can do all kinds of shit with it.
What I mentioned, the zone shit, is basically security.

You have one set of rules for your family.
And one set for the public, which you know, you lock this one down more.
You also have two IPs, of course.

And as others said, you could also just link up two "internet cables" (2layman4me) and get all dat speed, son.

this is from the official apache wiki, if this doesn't work then your server's fucked.

Using two ethernet ports as one. Say I connect my desktop to my server with four ethernet cables, I can hit 4Gb/s instead of the 1Gb/s possible with just one cable.

> The Only Winning Move Is Not to Play the Game

I wonder how would that work out.

> grab Acronis live disk
> do full backup
> install 10
> realize its cancer
> restore backup

Sure if you have too much free time, no job, no family, no partner.

My guess would be the Simple Machines Forum, not Apache itself... (it's a simple LAMP stack on 14.04.4)

So let me see if I've got this straight.

I plug one ethernet cable from my router into one of the two ethernet ports on my motherboard. Then I plug in a separate second ethernet cable from my router and plug it into the second ethernet port on my motherboard. After I do that, my Internet speed is doubled?

Are you fucking retarded user? One could easily understand he is talking about a TP powerline or a pcie network card. I think it is you with the brain damage.

That being said I would go for the network card. I've used TP links before and they vary between houses but are almost always worse than a pcie wifi adapter.

That's rather hilarious.

>One could easily understand he is talking about a TP powerline or a pcie network card.

> TP powerline
Yes because it is SO fucking popular.
Oh wait it isn't.

Let me enlighten you on "TP-Link":
tp-link.com/

Glad I was able to help.

> pcie network card
Not like pcie is the norm when it comes to cheap shit external network cards...

>Are you fucking retarded user? One could easily understand he is talking about a TP powerline or a pcie network card
TP Link makes more than Powerline adapters, you dipshit.

Why?

can you just let crimson update your drivers for you or do you have to uninstall,reboot into safe mode and reinstall like old times still

Very dumb question, how am I supposed to use the catalog filters?

I thought I just had to enter the text and mark either hide or top, neither does anything.

Why are you all so fucking stupid?

I think you might just be retarded and probably know very little about connectivity devices. In which case I suggest you not chime in if you don't know anything

This thread is about stupid questions not stupid answers :)

If I don't want to go for either 1440 or 144hz, what monitor is recommended?

Are you talking about this thread?

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/49108-KMSpico-Official-Thread

Cause its deleted

If I have a technical problem, should I ask on the small questions thread or the stupid questions thread?

Can you recommend a nice 2560x1440 screen to use with a high-end GPU? Is it a stupid idea to fall for the 1440p meme?

I would do the old style. Amd drivers are a mess. Just like Jeb.

Tick the "Top" only, then "Save".

We also wonder.

My Cisco certs and job says otherwise, but do whatever you want.

bump for interest

>Is it a stupid idea to fall for the 1440p meme?
Yes. You should go for 2560x1600

Don't fall for the meme, it is a resolution that is nowhere near supported as much as others currently and IT WILL NOT BE. Regular media doesn't support it, games barely support it. It is a meme resolution. Stick to 1080p because 4k will be the next common resolution.

Just opened the forum and the thread is there...

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/65739-KMSpico-Official-Thread

I think you have the wrong URL or something.

The "small" one is a mistake by a macfag, it will 404.
Ask away.

> filter by 1440
> filter by 144hz
> sort by price
> check "review" in Google
> check if it has the connectors you need
> check if you can adjust it
> check response rate
> check if it has g-sync/freesync

> Is it a stupid idea?
No, IF you can afford it.
If you have money to burn, go 4K, even.

2K is very resource-hungry, if one can afford that, 4K is not that far away either.

I clicked on both hide and top, f5ed multiple times and still doesnt work.

Dell U2515H
or bit cheaper in someplaces - Acer G257HU

same panel
dell got great reviews, crisp 1440 at 25"

>anything but 16:9

Safe torrenting site/ alternative to KAT

meant for

I'm trying to set up Macrium Reflect so I can upgrade to W10 then restore to W7, but the tutorial videos always end in booting something up. I don't have DVDs or even a DVD drive, and whenever I tried to use my USB it always failed. All I got for Rescue Media options are the ISO but no video ever points out how to restore the back up image for my purposes.

In fact I don't even understand the difference between the Rescue Media backup ISO and the burn image and how they relate. All I want to do is upgrade to 10, and restore back everything so I can grab the free license. Can anyone help out?

tpb

>16:9
>ever
Full retard.

> both
pick ONE.
Either hide, OR top.

are you trying to troll?

Any private tracker?

Acronis live disc.
1) Pirate acronis (you only need the ISO version)
2) Use this: pendrivelinux.com/xboot-multiboot-iso-usb-creator/
3) Now you have a bootable pendrive with the best backup tool on the world
4) Back up your drive with ease, encryption, compression anywhere (to ftp even, lol).

Note to memesters. The Acer doesn't support VESA mounts. So uh get ready to pay for the adapter.

Fair point, but I got enough money to spare and will have a TV for 4k content soon enough.

Good enough price. Looks neat. It is done. Thanks, user.

Im not an idiot, I know it's either one or the other.
Anyway found the problem, the board field goes without the slashes, you could have told me that.

fuck, yeah, sorry.
I am still fixing this fucking apache but it's just FUBAR.

> enable simple redirect
> now normal URLs won't load

> CloudFlare "Page Rule"
> nothing gets redirected

All of my why.
If only these free forum engines would not be so shit.

> inb4 but it's free
Best software is the one that is free but also offers enterprise support options.

amazon.com/Acer-H236HL-bid-23-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B00AZMLIDQ?ie=UTF8&tag=logicaincrem-20

This good or nah? Price is decent.

Can I use this setup for my power for gpu?

Black is molex connector, pink is molex to fans (4), blue is dual molex to 8 pin, hot pink is the molex cables, green is the PSU

Make sure that you have "zero bad pixel" warranty on it.
It is ONLY worth buying like that.

Otherwise they might have stuck or dead pixels, and if you don't have warranty, they don't care.
You can send it back, but they might just send you back a refurb model with other dead pixels.

This molex / plug shit is always risky.
1) fire hazard (though that never happened to me)
2) connections can dislodge (don't ask me how, happened a thousand times with all kinds of builds for me)

literally only option. Dont want to buy a new psu, and ive never had trouble using molex to 8 pin. Just wondering if i can attach fans. Its that or 4fans off of 1 motherboard header.

What's a VESA mount?

if it helps, my gpu is a gtx 1060

IF it's a good PSU and good cables, I think you can.
I mean...okay-ish PSU.

just not those ultra cheap chink shits, you know.

Antec high current gamer 400w.

That will be fine.
The GPU will also bitch if it ain't getting enough power (at boot, in popup), and will just turn off if there is not enough juice.

So it's not that horrible. But next purchase should be a new PSU anyway.

You can extract the product key on Windows using Nirsoft ProduKey.

You can shrink your Windows partition and install Linux next to it as dual-boot.

Or you can get VirtualBox and run Linux in a window under Windows. Probably the best option for learning Linux -- if you can't get something working you can easily tab out and google it; you can use snapshots to return to a good state if you fuck it up; and if you want to delete it, you just delete a few files.

Where should I look up the acronis ISO? After Kat died I'm kinda clueless on which sites were more 'safe' to use.

My phone chargers at 1.8A from the wall charger, and only .6A from my portable battery. How can I make it charge faster?

I have seen the battery bank push out more than a amp on other devices. Phone is a 1+1

TPB.
Type "Acronis".

If a torrent has enough seeders, a trusted uploader, maybe even comments, it's 99% legit.
You can also scan it yourself but trust me it's legit.

And you only need the ISO, not the installer.
The program itself would do backups and shit, you don't need that.

It depends on many thing, how much Amps will a source push and a phone ask for.
It's like a hostage situation, they are negotiating. It's called intelligent charging.

IF you are sure the phone is capable of more, buy a good brand portable battery and call it a day.
There are banks (for cheap) out there that support fast charging too.

Aukey, Anker should be fine.
I wanted to buy an Aukey but then I just sticked a ZeroLemon into my phone.

Best Skylake micro ATX motherboard that has an m.2, an Intel I219-V LAN chipset, and that costs less than $70?

First time trying to OC, my bios only has an option to oc my 6600k to 4.2Ghz but I only want to do 4.0Ghz. How?

GIGABYTE GA-B150M-DS3H
but realtek lan
dont be fooled by intels LAN reputation
it was great 4 years ago, now they are pushing so much shit its not holding up anymore

what kind of eye drops you guys use? I'm pulling long hours at work staring a computer screen.

Should I just buy some prebuilt Synology NAS or should I try building one myself? I've built PCs since I was a kid but never really got into anything with ports needing to be configured and stuff.

It's been two hours, WHAT THE FUCK?

I219-V is the same LAN they were pushing 5 years ago. It' hasn't changed.

It'll be at least another 26 more. Not joking.

Any fix for it? I want to install those non-telemetry/GWX updates. Haven't been updating it since March.

>never really got into anything with ports needing to be configured and stuff.
thats not how it works lol

if you want something tiny that just works that is rasonably priced, not very expandable(unless you buy expensive unit to begin with) and that will be dead box in several years... then go for qnap or synology NAS

if you want to learn, be more competent, have more power over your hardware, then build yourself a NAS and put nas4fre or freeNAS on it. Its quite fun project and works great, system goes on usb key from which it is booted, satas are only for data disks. Awesome ZFS filesystem is used thats loved and worshiped in the nas community.. and it is all done through web interface, not some heavy terminal solutioning

>Any fix for it
no.

Google up windows update hotfix for stuck at searching