Sup Forums related tattoos?

Sup Forums related tattoos?
Anybody have one? How degenerate would i be if i got one

I suggest suicide

Anybody?

I suggest a tattoo of a roll of toilet paper. It's one of mankind's better inventions.

Tattoos are for tryhards, not even the cool or successful would be seen out in public with it

I always thought it would be kind of cool to get a forkbomb tattoo, although normies would probably just think it's emoticons

loll im such a bash lovin nerdddd

>writing a random unreadable pile of forkbomb written in a shit language on your arm instead of a cool and readable forkbomb like DeviousYarn's lazySet(x x) x

>tattoos
disgusting

>How degenerate
very

I suggest getting a tattoo of a noose around your neck. Better yet, just go for the real thing.

welp
I have one
And some people do think they're emoji
I don't give a shit but
it is indeed a fucking annoyance when they do ask "what's that?" and I have to tell them it's a computer program
Sometimes I play with them tho, tell them it's mysterious writings found at roswell, or scientific notation encoding my dna, or spoopy mayan numbers that are mystery to modern mathematics.

Tattoos are the opposite of tech. That's like a fat bitch drinking a wheatgrass shot.

>mysterious writings found at roswell, or scientific notation encoding my dna, or spoopy mayan numbers that are mystery to modern mathematics
You are surrounded by retards.

He's got a forkbomb tattoo. What did you expect?

>ITT: degenerates

>willingly branding yourself
kill yourself

you're dumber than cattle.

Get tattooed for attention (yes this the only reason people do this shit), be annoyed if people give it. Tattoos are for retarded attention whores.

1/3

penny arcade?

2/3

I don't use linux...yet

3/3

eh, mainly penny arcade basis, not straight from pac man

tatoos are inherently degenerate
your body is a temple, do not desecrate it

Tattoos used to mean something in western society.

Now that they have been appropriated by hipsters and the general brain-dead / over-immature, they are worthless.

i'll unironically do this in a couple of months because i liked the idea and i'm filling my arm with bullshit stick n poke tattoos

>Now that they have been appropriated by women
Fixed.

What's the point of tattoos besides sullying your skin?

Nah, thats not entirely true. There were elements of society who saw themselves as outside of society that also included women. Bikers, rockers, etc.

Now though, the immature-brain-dead category includes and indeed encourages inclusion of all sexes, genders, freaks of nature etc etc

>is this legit?

Amaze other idiots

Looks like a stamp you might get at school for being observant

I wanted to keep it minimalistic

But well yea its real

Oh, so it's actually real.

> plot twist: he got it in prison

Would be shame, but no , its not finished i want to expand it soon

Looks fucking awful

Hmm then are the most people who I showed it are retards or just liar

Considering who they hang out with, I'd not discard that possibility.

but does it really look so bad ?

I don't like the color. I'd add some background like this

Or should I color it to a complete black triangle?

You understand that you would have a black triangle in your hand after that, do you?

Syntax error, white space is wrong.

Tattoos are always a mistake

Just leave it as it is man. It's ugly but all tattoos are, at least yours is simple.

How come I literally have never seen a tattoo that wouldn't look like shit in public

yeah my hipster level will grow to sky! No fuck sake I like it and it has a meaning for me , but the thing with the background u r right

>bar code anywhere
>Power button circlet
>USB symbol
>

All these are to me as the movie Hackers is to all of you. I've seen these out in the wild; and while I respect their good intentions, they're tacky.

The only good tech tattoo I can think of it a near-solid black band of binary code wrapping around the forearm. Whatever it says makes or breaks it, but normies need not know the truth :^)

Nice one

More like methlab, then?

>Tattoos used to mean something in western society
OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I have PCB-like tatto on my calf... with the traces skin color and the rest black

Care to elaborate numb-nuts?

What I meant was that tattoos up until recently meant something very different to what they do now. But I guess you are not old enough to remember 20 or so years ago accurately.

>meant something very different to what they do now
Apart from blood type tattoos they've always been a way to distinguish regular people from retards and criminals.

I'll get a tattoo only if they can make some kind of bio-luminescent ink so I can pair them with a subdermal implant and get all glowy cyberpunky whenever I use it.

Meh. Go and be 12 somewhere else, kiddo

>numb-nuts?
> But I guess you are not old enough to remember 20 or so years ago accurately.
> Go and be 12 somewhere else, kiddo
retard hippy detected