Who's your technology related youtuber?

Who's your technology related youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJwGWV914kBlV4dKRn7AEFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's decent, now that he's made the full transition from being Apple-centric. Tim from GHG is decent, as is TechYESCity for his budget builds and honesty.

What's your opinion on Linus anonyfag?

Rossman or die.

youtube.com/channel/UCJwGWV914kBlV4dKRn7AEFA

his stuff isn't bad, per se, as they have spotted issues with some products, and have been honest about them. But there is a big focus towards bug budget hardware and uber-builds. On the other side of the coin, he has done the Scrapyard Wars series (and showed how to build a gaming rig for cheap with server hardware), with the builds being pretty low budget with decent results, although they even admitted they kept gravitating towards using q6600s. i don't mind him at the end of the day, but prefer more 'everyman' reviewers like TYC and the like.

>8bitguy
he's ok but fuck did the "Are Computers Still Getting Faster?" just kill me when his best attempts at comparing CPU power was clockspeeds and Geekbench

tech nigger

LGR
His voice is comforting.

i got to interview him and even chat for another hour or so afterwards with him on skype. clint is an awesome, down to earth guy, and he is really just a Sup Forumstard at heart, doing shit like hooking his Model M into his phone, or playing a shooter with a kids learning keyboard.

These lads

This guy from ExplainingComputers on youtube

8-bit guy
computerphile

yes

Pamperchu. He is the God

The tek
Wendell is bae

LinusTechTips MyPlayHouse and NCIX

>Tim from GHG is decent
>this fucko that kills perfectly fine hard drives because "muh viruses xDD" is decent

meh, i think he used a dead drive as a stand-in to an actual perfectly good drive, as he has shown that he has a row of drives he avails of. so i think he just used one that was dying/dead and destroyed it. I don't think he's that dumb as to not know how to reformat a drive or keep something like the gParted livecd/liveUSB on hand to wipe drives.

8-bit guy for sure

>Rossman or die.
Faggot

he doesn't look like a geek. he just looks like an annoying queer

I liked him more when he did vids about bb guns.