If I cum inside Windows 10, will she data collect my semen?

If I cum inside Windows 10, will she data collect my semen?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__madobe_tooko_os_tan_windows_and_windows_10__0ad981e05b502df82997371650ca798c.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's something like a hundred terabytes in an ejaculation.

Windows 10 is such a cheap slut. SHE DOES IT FOR FREE! If you want AIDS and literally every other STD you should downgrade to her. In every other case stay with your pure waifu Windows 7.

Yes, and she would make you a son out of your DNA and will look exactly like you

But the cost is that she will be forever with you and if you look at other OS she will cut your dick

windows 10 telemetry will tell you ur sperm count and make suggestions on what to take to increase it

kys.

not gonna lie. if someone made an onahole of windows 10 tan i'd order 5 - 10 of em~

kek

These threads are autistic as fuck.

When did Sup Forums go so wrong, it was nowhere near this bad 2 years ago when I first came here.

That math wasn't great. It doesn't account for the fact that each individual sperm needs an index, since no order can be guaranteed.

You aint seen shit, it was so much more intense around '08.

you're extreme newfag and should kill yourself
you even type like redditshitter

I hate reddit too, lel.
XD

Glad I wasn't around for that then, I suppose

Not only that, you'll get STDS and probably AIDS

She'll grant irrevocable royalty-free exclusive rights for your DNA to Microsoft.

>pure waifu Windows 7
>literary every neckbeard on this board is screwing her

topkek

It gets even better, look at Touko. Every instance of her is unique and kept track of separately by Microsoft. So your Touko is only your own, it's not shared by anyone else unless it's a pirated Touko.

Truly windows 10 is THE pure waifu after all.

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__madobe_tooko_os_tan_windows_and_windows_10__0ad981e05b502df82997371650ca798c.jpg

reported!

But it's on my family computer...

>What are User accounts.

So everybody gets a turn...

>2014

Yeah, you're a part of the problem.

This is what happens to cuckolds.

Kind of hot, don't mind sharing her with my girlfriend.

You can't ever completely disable windows 10 telemetry.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change for example.
Even if you yourself are not concerned about the data collection, you still expose information about your friends and family via Microsoft's aggressive surveillance methods.
You should not use, support or endorse this operating system.

The spyware has been backported to Windows 7 and 8.1 as well.
You can much more easily remove it though - all it takes is uninstalling the related updates.
You can find out which via a quick google search for 'telemetry updates for windows 7 and 8.1', and then hiding them in Windows Update.
Don't forget to check for these every month or so, as Microsoft can push out new updates anytime that can reinstall the spyware.

>LTSB N 2015 (the old build)

All the pros without the cons.

what pros?
"faster" boot time?
a half-usable workspace system that severely lacks keyboard shortcuts?

What keyboard shortcuts are lacking in 10 that 7 has?

Damn you sure are autistic enough to post this pasta in every thread on Sup Forums.

>100TB each cumshot

for what purpose

Genetic material, each sperm is a backup.
If I remember the human genome could be stored in approx 3GiB and theres 40 million to 1.2 billion sperm in an single ejucation.

I meant compared to linux, the workspace management is really horrendous
Even third-party virtual desktop (dexpot, for example) does it better

Someone has to do it =)

That makes about at least 120mil terabytes of data in an single ejucation.

Using a multi monitor setup there's only a handful of shortcuts I use, I don't see that the workspace management is any worse then on Linux.

The fact that you can't move a window to another workspace via a keyboard shortcut really sucks, for example

>workspace
yeah, useless if you have 3 monitors

Not only in Sup Forums but in /vr/ too

most of it is redundant data though

No, it's all human genome and you can't just take it out, but a big part of the human genome is unknown and believed to be redundant genes from the past.

This. Earlier this year Patachu demonstrated despite the services and options disabling the Microsoft's datamining did not change anything. From a routers point of view there's a huge upload traffic to MS, and editingthe hosts file accordingly accordingly not even longer an option that works!

It indexes your hdd's content and sends files under 1Mb to MS. Above, it just seems to send a md5 of some kind.
This is insane, but if you agree to the EULA you consent.

what did he mean by this?

If you creampie Touko she will send all your information to Microsoft and they will save a copy of your genetical data on their NSA servers.

Was about to mention this. I can't believe people agree to this, especially in offices and enterprises. MS legally owns your data if they want, can sell it and redistribute it.
So Win10 tan is a slut.

How old are you and why don't you have your own?

I want to mindbreak touko into an obedient sexslave!

use daz loader

if i cum inside windows 10, will you die?

>use daz loader
You win an internet m8,that was funny.

it would be extremely pleasurable

youre a big pervert

U U U U

whats the tag I need to look for brother

It's supposedly a 32MB data transfer.

>technology board
>Windows users
I know there are a few here but most people are just trolling.

>madobe_tooko

I'm still with ME
Don't fucking touch

See

90% of this board is 20 year old gaymer Windows faggots

No, the 100TB is not just the DNA for one person, it is every single genome in every single sperm. You don't need all the sperm, one copy of all the unique chromosomes in one sperm should be enough, in which case it is less than 800 MB. Also since most genomes vary less than 1% from each other it can be losslessly compressed to about 4 MB

But that's irrelevant, we are talking about a ejucation here

Yeah!

What's that red thing?