You can still grab a free Windows 10 copy after July 29, 2016

ghacks.net/2016/07/29/you-can-still-grab-a-free-windows-10-upgrade-after-july-29-2016/

we told you

clean .iso from mshill + kmspico

go home, everyone

just install getnoo

Windows cripple edition

>kmspico

what's that

you're forgetting
>enterprise LTSB
otherwise you'll have that unkillable MS adware running all the time

I wanna bite the bullet and go from a pirated Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Is there some shit I need to do before I do that. What do I need to make sure my shit isn't cucked by MSFT

Also: does KMSPICO basically make your win10 installation legit? I am interested in W10 because I hear you get an FPS boost in bideo games in some instances

closed source malware

thinking about downgrading to win10 just to reserve a digital key in case i absolutely need to use win10 in the future, then just reverting back to a system image. when trying to make the image, i get errors and it says i need to run chkdsk, but that takes hours which i don't have. what's the chance of losing data if i downgrade to win10 and then revert with the built-in revert option?

>downgrading to win10

it's only a downgrade if you don't have a 4xxx intel processor higher.

otherwise, the only downgrade is your entire desktop.

So, serious question, if I stick win7 on virtualbox upgrade it to win10. Will it give me some sort of activation code to install it for real later?

I previously had pirated version of win 7. When w10 Dev preview came, I installed it and it actually made my copy of windows legit. Now running latest w10 build with no issues. Btw Im a normie so my data being on w10 and nsa servers is not an issue. Blue pill is bliss.

LOL they're so desperate for that sweet mass data harvesting

good on them, fuck these dumb goys

You meant regular edition

I have a 3570k, are you telling me that unless I have a 4k series intel CPU I shouldn't get Windows 10? Why's that?

No

>he thinks his Windows 7 is not rigged too

how technologically illiterate can you be

wouldn't you be violating the terms of service by stating that you USE assistive technologies?

Are you fucking stupid is total non-sense

If windows 7 was rigged as hard, there would be no point in them nagging people to upgrade to this extent. They clearly have something to gain out of the deal.

They want people to use the Windows Store eco system to build it up to the point where it's the defacto "app store" for 3 billion PC's. That should make their failure devices aka Windows Mobile phones viable alternatives to Android/IoS

You can't ever completely disable windows 10 telemetry.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change for example.
Even if you yourself are not concerned about the data collection, you still expose information about your friends and family via Microsoft's aggressive surveillance methods.
You should not use, support or endorse this operating system.

The spyware has been backported to Windows 7 and 8.1 as well.
You can much more easily remove it though - all it takes is uninstalling the related updates.
You can find out which via a quick google search for 'telemetry updates for windows 7 and 8.1', and then hiding them in Windows Update.
Don't forget to check for these every month or so, as Microsoft can push out new updates anytime that can reinstall the spyware.