I recently bought this case and I'm having an issue with overheating...

I recently bought this case newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003 and I'm having an issue with overheating. There's a 200mm fan intake at the front and a 140mm in the rear, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

There's a harddrive cage behind the intake fan, could removing that give me better temps?

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/10021/skylake-overclocking-regular-cpu-bclk-overclocking-is-being-removed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>overheating with a 100 dollar case while i get liquid cool temps in my 50 dollar case
hahaha cuck!

bump

more

Troll
Google search, kid

My motherboard gets real hot too. I know if I took the sidepanel off my temps would be fine. Would a better cpu heatsink help my mobo temps?

Take pics of inside of case

>she'll never manhandle you

It hurts.

>I'm having an issue with overheating
What is overheating?

She'd cause friction burns on my computer case to be quite honest familione

>Nvidia housefire
I think I see the problem, user.

The motherboard and the CPU. I'm trying to overclock an i5-6500, which worked fine in my old case without the side panel on; however in this new case there is way too much heat.

I'm using a Silenx CPU cooler I got at Frys and I know it's shit, so I've been thinking about getting a cryorig h7 to replace it.

I just want to make sure WHAT the issue is before I go spending any money

So damn desperate for bumps and responds. Lol, pathetic

Only men who are afraid to admit they are homosexuals like this kind of "woman". She's basically a man now, minus the genitalia.

these are my temps with the side panel off, which makes me think it is the CPU cooler

should have stuck to cardio
damn shame

Weakest troll ever.
Oh hush

guys please my temps

Well if you're worried that it's your heatsink, put the old stock one back on (remeber thermal paste) and see how it goes

No one cares; but pls keep posting more whore for us. SLAVE

Try and make sure that the fans are all running. Clean your HSF (and fans and filters) from dust, if they are dirty. Check that the HSF is properly mounted. If you have recently taken the HSF out, did you remember to clean the base and apply fresh thermal paste?

I have the same case and a hotter GPU (R9 290), but CPU and mobo temps are fine. I am using the NH-U12S, and no extra fans.

I left the heatsink in tact when I changed out the case. It's been about 6 months since I changed thermal paste though.

My main concern is when I overclock the BCLK my northbridge gets hot as fuck. Would a better heatsink help with that, or better case airflow?

Better airflow would help. Also, ask around and see if others who have the same CPU as you get that issue.

Is BCLK OC still possible? Intel removed it, no?

anandtech.com/show/10021/skylake-overclocking-regular-cpu-bclk-overclocking-is-being-removed

Is this real? Absolutely disgusting. She ruined her body and looks like a man now. Fuck off OP you faggot.

Low test nigga detected.

yeah that woman is pretty high test desu

>wanting to fuck a woman on more tren than you

back to fit viper

N O L O N D O N S O F U C K O F F

psh

i'm way too high test for this shit

post ssbbws

Low test? I'm a high test beast attracted to women that actually look like women, not this man thing in OP. Kill yourself faggot.

>man thing in OP
You see, this is what gave you away as low test trash.

install Gentoo

liquid nitrogen

I can handle the lower body, but when there torso starts to look like a mild Schwarzenegger my dick shrivels harder than the plastic I left stuck on the top side of the heatsink plate of my cooler.

pushing the limits of acceptable, user.

This is what gave you away as a faggot, faggot.