What's the best non-meme Linux (or BSD) distro?

What's the best non-meme Linux (or BSD) distro?

Ubuntu

Arch is quite good for the mentally ill. Not baiting seriously.

Gf(geothermal force) and I was talking about depression one day and her sister came up. She suffers from clinical depression, well almost just she takes it more seriously(catch 22). So the best way the get rid if that illnes is to find a purpose in your life and be busy about it.

Now here comes Arch in the picture. By installing and using Arch you will put a lit of work into it, tinkering with the system etc, you will be busy. You see what am I going for? A person with arch, especially a newbie is taking long times to learn the system and get control over it. It someways rewards you by making adjustment, you accomplish something.

This is perfect for curing depression.

So in conclusion Arch is for the mentally sick.

OS X

Gentoo would be better, compiling your own programs takes even more time and encourages even more fiddling (with cflags).
Bonus points because it does not use the cancerous systemd.

Arch using systemd is incredibly assbackwards, I'm not sure why they decided to throw KISS out of the window.

Probably Manjaro or something.

Been using Arch for the last few weeks, comfy as fuck. If you get stuck /fglt/ will help. Architect installer makes life easy as well

Debian, no jokes.

People who believe that Gentoo is just a meme will never know true enlightenment

It goes a little something like this, assuming you're talking about desktop/laptop/workstation

macOS > FreeBSD (fully customized) > PC-BSD > Fedora (bitches don't know) > Gentoo (fully customized) > Debian Stable

everything else is irrelevant

>A mactard
Opinion discarded

>mac's aren't customizable, you can't do anything!!!!111
You've made a fool of yourself.

Gentoo

macOS < FreeBSD < PC-BSD < Fedora < Gentoo < Debian Stable
So basically its a list of hardware support avaliable?

Arch is the border of insanity for normies my Fedora fellow.

It was a harsh change for the sister but she learnt it. Funtoo would be bs.

I can't believe mactoddlers are posting in Sup Forums. Literally tech inept faggots use mac because they don't know shit about specs

mac os is the only os with working support of both nvidia and amd graphics cards

>This is what mactards say to themselves
hahahaha

8 0 0 M H z
M
H
z

That is objectively wrong though.
Also Nvidia software support on linux is way better.

whut? i don't even have a mac

>Literally tech inept faggots use mac because they don't know shit about specs
sure some don't care about specs, that doesn't mean everyone who uses a mac hasn't been a windows sysadmin for 5 years too

yeah right then why a lot of DEs don't work properly on AMD cards? :-)

This.
Mactard guide of buying a computer
>Lol I need to by a computer mom
>Look this laptop looks nice an shiny
>Looks nice XDD
>Wow it's costly, must mean it's good
>Best computer ever XD

i'm aware of how cliche this sounds, but i've forgotten more about "specs" than you have ever known

>MM+XVI
>not running Hackintosh

>Oh look I run hackintosh, bet you never thought of this XD

>oh look im memeing X-DDD
>fug
>

Mint. It just werks.

Depends.

If you don't want to focus on your distro: Ubuntu
If you want to focus on your distro: Gentoo
If you are somewhere in between: Arch

It's all a meme. This is the ultimate redpill

>People who believe that Gentoo is just a meme will never know true enlightenment
this. OP it's gentoo. now fuck off back to

slackware

Ubuntu or debian stable. Everything else is a meme.

debian is the only non-meme distro, testing or stable, doesn't matter much.
Ubuntu is fine too

People who believe macOS is just a meme will never know true comfiness.

I gotta say, that fish was a nice addition

>No Black Pill

I shiggy diggy

PC-BSD

Nixos > guix > everything else

OpenSUSE. Zypper is easily the best package manager second to Pacman, but you don't have to deal with Arch's bullshit.

the best ones happen to be pretty popular and thus are memes, but to answer anyway, Arch

OpenBSD

Red Hat/Fedora

Literally supported by a real company and based linus uses it

I don't like how Fedora manages its packages. It feels much harder to install my shit on Fedora than Ubuntu.

I tried Debian, regular Arch, Fedora, Mint and Manjaro as a relatively inexperienced user.

I'd rate them Manjaro > Debian > Arch > Mint > Fedora. I like Manjaro a lot, and I didn't like Fedora one bit.

TempleOS

Debian sid is nice

Ubuntu or something else debian related if you like bloat and bugs, although debian itself seemed cool although I came across some issues when I first installed it, so I didn't use it
Fedora if you don't
Arch if you really don't and enjoy customization and have experience with linux

Debian
Ubuntu
RHEL (servers)
CentOS (servers)
all else aren't suited to be used for daily use as a desktop OS and in the business world, Trisquel would be on the list but is barely worked on anymore

why post a trolling image along with a shitty post? was it to ensure people give you your (you)s?

it was because pic related

Every distro is a meme because everyone says theirs is the best and the other one is shit.

>memes I learned on Sup Forums: the post