What BitTorrent client do you use?

What BitTorrent client do you use?
I use qBittorrent at the moment but it's really resource intensive for some reason, to the point where loading a 20-minute episode in MPC-HC takes 10> seconds
It loads like in 1 second when i turn it off
Same thing with YouTube videos

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/new-utorrent-release-breaks-ties-with-bitcoin-miner-150413/
torrentfreak.com/utorrent-quietly-installs-riskware-bitcoin-miner-users-report-150306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Transmission. Just werks

I use qBit on Win7. Currently seeding over 200 torrents and it's using ~30mb RAM.

Is Transmission-Qt any good?

Never actually experienced Stalling

idk i use gtk and aqua

Are you sure it's qB that is resource intensive and your overzealous antivirus software?

u Torrent 2.2.1
No point in fucking around with anything else if it just werks

Yes, I'm sure
I don't use an antivirus

I use qBittorent too. Never had problems with it being resource intensive though.

Yeah, I figured already
I was just seeding a show I was watching, so that was the reason for slow video opening

huh? i have kinda a shit tier build (fx 6300, 8gb ram) and qbittorrent runs fine. what browser are you using? and anything else in the background like AV? (if so, delet, you dont need em)

I was using this shit to download from BakaBT just fine, then suddenly it's not on the whitelist anymore. What gives?

i actually like that ui. remove the obvious bait parts and get rid of the logo in the top left and it looks pretty decent.

Reminder to ignore jewtorrent shills

I let my qbittorrent to use all my resources. I'm happy this way. My maximum half open connections is 0-unlimited. qb creates about 500 connections and finds seeds blazing fast. I have tracker exchange on, I have a list of trackers which are automatically added to every torrent. it's pretty cool. My client finds seeds on rare torrents like lossless albums way faster than default settings. I have embeded tracker on, my tracker port is open,I have strict super seeding on, because I am a nice guy, I think torrents give me priority because I seed so much.
cool story. not advanced enough. also bad UI, I like qbitttorrent better, sledgehammer on github takes recommendations and works on them. It's actively improved.
enjoy your ads, the only reason why I would use utorrent is that the app gives user the option "only transfer when pc is idle" I recommended it on qbittorrent github, they dont want to implement it. other than that, utorrent is nagware.
just enable tracker exchange and allow seeding
no. just use qbittorrent. torrent sites are taken down one by one so you'll need a search aggregator anyway.
using ram saves bandwidth and cpu because , cache hits. you can disable any cache you want on settings.
you can also reduce the buffer size on your mpc hc internal decoder if you want your files to open faster.

>he thinks uTorrent has ads
leave Sup Forums. Now.

any "go pro" button is an ad. you are blue pilled so much that you can't recognize ads anymore.

Leave.

the official Sup Forums approved torrent client, rtorrent

torrentfreak.com/new-utorrent-release-breaks-ties-with-bitcoin-miner-150413/
Leave.

Another story:
torrentfreak.com/utorrent-quietly-installs-riskware-bitcoin-miner-users-report-150306/

rtorrent & deluge

Used Tixati, switched to qbittorrent to try it out, now I'm thinking of switching back to Tixati.

QBit is great, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't remember very many previously saved-to folders. Tixati was a lot more practical for torrenting my animus.

Used qbittorrent until it broke my entire houses internet connection a couple of years ago (still don't know why, but whenever qb was enabled the entire network crashed), then switched to qt-transmission and had no problems with pretty much the same settings.

I've recently switched to deluge though since I do most of my torrenting on a dedicated machine now and I need some of the plugins that are available on deluge to automate stuff. Deluge has been good so far.

qB is the least-bad, last I checked. Still not as good as old versions of uTorrent, but I'm worried about unpatched security bugs in those.

qB is objectively the worst and Sup Forums Sup Forums are the only tech sites that push qB (mostly because a lot of the devs are from here).

Other non-biased sites push azure, transmission and deluge whilst tellong people to stay away from qB.

Why?

I use eboth qbitorrent and tixati.