Boss gives me $3k allowance for a laptop

>boss gives me $3k allowance for a laptop
>amazon only

What do?

Most of the laptops available are at least a year old now.

Temped to get an rog laptop for the specs but don't really want to look like a raging faggot. MBP is too old now and I don't want to cuck myself even though I'm not paying a penny for it.

Surface book maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DELL-XPS-15-2133MHZ-3840X2160/dp/B01B9TQR7K/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469869439&sr=1-3&keywords=xps 15
amazon.com/ZenBook-UX501VW-Touchscreen-i7-6700HQ-Thunderbolt/dp/B01CQRNBJG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469870394&sr=1-1&keywords=asus zenbook pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is not your personal tech support or consumer review board

you're going to get "cucked" no matter what if you're too lazy (or incompetent?) to skim the links in the sticky.

Surfacebook

Fuck off Falcon you're not getting a cent from my purchase

>Amazon only
Why do you have this restriction?

1) not him. i'm just also not a fucking lazy faggot so i look for advice people have already written rather than ask and wait for whatever random fucktard that shows up to give me his hot take.

2) so look at the recommendations and then tell your boss the model to buy.

jesus, you're such an incomprehensible fucking retard. please kill yourself.

it's probably his mom/dad offering to buy him a toy for his birthday but it has to be from amazon or something.

companies have their own insane purchasing requirements that rarely result in limiting your purchasing decisions to amazon (or even one source, especially one like amazon that allows third party sellers). if you're at a medium or large company, you have a relationship directly with dell or whoever. if you're a small startup, what small startup would arbitrarily tell you that you had to buy your shit from amazon?

arbitrary restrictions like these sound more like something a parent would impose. which is probably the situation

Thinkpad X200
thank me later user

>Surface book maybe?
Yes

Amazon biz+chase ink

Dell XPS

Buy a ThinkPad (only T series)

amazon.com/DELL-XPS-15-2133MHZ-3840X2160/dp/B01B9TQR7K/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469869439&sr=1-3&keywords=xps 15

>recommending a throttle machine

Bad choice. Get this one instead.

amazon.com/ZenBook-UX501VW-Touchscreen-i7-6700HQ-Thunderbolt/dp/B01CQRNBJG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469870394&sr=1-1&keywords=asus zenbook pro

Thinkpad X or T
Dell XPS or Spectre

Whatever you do, dont get consumer shit with that pricepoint.

Thinkpad P70 or Dell XPS 13/15

MSI laptops dont have edgy gaymur looks and have great specs+screen+keyboard, look for rhose

Get the surface book. It's kinda overpriced but you won't find better and you're not paying for it.

Have had mine a week now, it's great.

Depends what you're using it for and how you're using it.

If you need a professional device and will be using Windows applications then I recommend an HP Elitebook. I use the 820 G2 at work with the HP dock so have it connected to two screens. I rarely use it away from my desk but when I do I appreciate the built in Ethernet port and VGA out.

If you don't rely on Windows applications then get a MacBook. The trackpad works better than any other laptop that I've used and trust me I've used loads over my career. Good battery life on them too.

The surface books are nice but the keyboards are close to useless. if you will always be using them on flat surface then they're ok but be prepared for a shit trackpad.