Oh hey, user, could I borrow your USB for just a sec?

>oh hey, user, could I borrow your USB for just a sec?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as a USB, is in fact, a portable flash mass storage device with integrated Universal Serial Bus interface, or as I've recently taken to calling it, flash drive plus USB interface. USB is not an storage device unto itself, but rather another a name for an industry standard that defines cables, connectors and communication protocols used in a bus for connection, communication and power-supply between computers and external peripherals.

Many computer users use a variant of the flash drive very day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the variant of flash drive which is widely used today is often called a USB, and many of its users are not aware that it is the flash drive, developed by Trek Technology and IBM.

There really is a USB, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. USB is the receptacle: the connector in the system that accepts and embraces the plug of the male connector. The receptacle is an essential part of an USB system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete USB system. The female USB receptacle is normally used in combination with the male USB plug, such as on the flash drive: the whole system is basically the flash drive with the USB interface, or flash drive/USB interface. All the so-called USB distributions are really distributions of flash drive/USB interface!

/thread

Sorry it has an encrypted ext4 filesystem.

Lmfao first post great post.

I have to applaud the amount of effort put into this autism, great work

Sorry, my flash drive is dead. I need to buy a new one.

>totally not samefagging

10/10

/thread

my immediate conclusion was that the OP was asking to borrow a usb cable to charge their phone

samefag

At least it's funny

>yo user what's your encryption key tho?

So, can I borrow it?

Can I feel your tits?

>Posted 32 seconds later
Nice post though, OP.

no

borrow this
*evaginates dick*

You perfectly described why almost every one here are virgins

No problem, OS X has ext4 support

If you've masturbated even once in your life you're no longer a virgin. If by virginity you mean the lack of sex with women, then that's not virginity and honestly just a pretty healthy lifestyle considering hundreds of STDs inhabiting an average woman's innards, besides sex is just laughable since working like some pup trying to get your pee pee into a hole while frantically trying to grab onto a sagging tit, I don't think there's something more stupid looking than sex, to be honest family.

"no"

This is some next level shit

What do you mean?

This reponse makes it even better

The fuck are you on about?

Glorious. Kys tho