I just caved in to w10, how to disable telemetry stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/alirobe/7f3b34ad89a159e6daa1
technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/configure-windows-telemetry-in-your-organization
oo-software.com/en/shutup10
oo-software.com/en/shutup10/eula
github.com/CHEF-KOCH/regtweaks/blob/master/OS independent/External Software/O&O ShutUp10/reg tweaks.reg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy vaseline and lube your anus

M$ is now employing phising/pop-up tactics. You click an off button, and you get a switch saying off. Process still runs in background

same with regedit

it's all a visual illusion

>M$
lulz so epic and edgy!

actually now that meme applies more than ever. w10 is console tier OS now and it will keep getting more locked with each update

lets all thank Steve Jobs for starting the locked down meme

By upgrading to Windows 7 or 8.1.

You don't

Shill somewhere else pls

Install Linux or stay cucked.

i don't like microsoft, but "M$" is juvenile

Reclaim Windows 10 PowerShell script

gist.github.com/alirobe/7f3b34ad89a159e6daa1

You can find a detailed instruction guide of how to do this at the end of a rope

Stay cucked, tech illiterate reddit memelord

no user, YOU are juvenile

I feel odd pasting the same link over and over, when somebody ask this question. Maybe I should make image out of pasta and simply post it every time.

technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/configure-windows-telemetry-in-your-organization

Is there any way to stop all updates and just get whichever new ones you choose, whenever you feel like it? Like win 7 ans xp.

i bet you have smartphone and they collecting your data too idiot

Is there a smartphone os that requires you to agree to having your keystrokes logged any time if you want to use it? I'm geniunely curious.

oo-software.com/en/shutup10

O&O Shutup/Spybot Anti Beacon + hardware firewall or router blacklist

I've never understood what is so evil in collecting telemetry?
The user has no extra work, and the software company knows which features are used how any how often, so it can focus on the right features to enhance / develop. Sounds like a win / win situation to me

If you have pro, yes. Otherwise no.

isn't google keyboard doing just that?
to improve prediction or similar lies

Yep, both Android and iOS are doing it. macOS is probably doing it as well.

this

>oo-software.com/en/shutup10
oo-software.com/en/shutup10/eula

nice

Impossible

You don't need to install shut up 10, the registry settings it changes has been dumped

github.com/CHEF-KOCH/regtweaks/blob/master/OS independent/External Software/O&O ShutUp10/reg tweaks.reg

..and? I just used it once, didn't even have to install it, just unzip and run.

movie?

thanks

>and run

Knock knock

OH SORRY I MEAN APP THE APP

Go cry somewhere else $hill