So many faggots complaing about telemetry on windows 10

So many faggots complaing about telemetry on windows 10.

DO THE FUCKING RESEARCH AND GET A TELEMETRY DISABLER.

If you are just a lazy 13 year old, get this (pic related)

Here a fat guy explaining to you how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

Other urls found in this thread:

privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't ever completely disable windows 10 telemetry.
Even if you try to filter it off at the router level, you're still fucked if you use more than your home connection.
Microsoft is actively pushing towards making this ever harder to do as well - see the recent group policy change for example. They _will_ eventually break whatever workaround you use.
Even if you yourself are not concerned about the data collection, you still expose information about your friends and family via Microsoft's aggressive surveillance methods.
You should not use, support or endorse this operating system.

The spyware has been backported to Windows 7 and 8.1 as well.
You can much more easily remove it though - all it takes is uninstalling the related updates.
You can find out which via a quick google search for 'telemetry updates for windows 7 and 8.1', and then hiding them in Windows Update.
Don't forget to check for these every month or so, as Microsoft can push out new updates anytime that can reinstall the spyware.

is my ceepee safe if I use this?

>he has to manually remove botnet
>still spies and is a botnet once removed because of NT kernel level spying
>uses 30% CPU with nothing open but the desktop
>terrible search function
>DOS
"no"

>owned by a mega corporation
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>tutorial on youtube
>running random executables on the internet
>totally not a trojan
>believing you can control an autoupdating operating system
winbabbies everyone, pure stupidity and arrogance but who cares when you can play your games?

Here's Microsoft explaining how it works:
privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement

Who cares. Everyone cries about privacy then wants their gay rights too. If you have nothing to hide, don't complain. Sage

Why even bother updating? If you're using Windows, just forget about security. It's not like you are provided with change logs. Disable auto updates and don't torture yourself.

(You)

The fact that this is even a thread shows this board is gamerrig fag bullshit.

You're a moron.

Hello Sup Forums!

Why the fuck would I want to install something that then requires me to jump through hoops just so it doesn't spy on me and everyone I'm in contact with?
Is there any arguement for actually installing this shitfest other than Dx12?

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>allowing a random program, made by literally who to change your system settings
Typical Windows useds

Not even a second in and I'm cringing.

>pedo-mustache

Fuck it, I'll watch the whole thing.

>installing software whose privacy policy literally states it's basically a RAT for the owning corp to have its way with your box
Mmm no thanks.

>mistakes feedback for telemetry
>seriously presents hosts-file blocking as viable
Yeah, fuck this.

I care. I care about your gay rights, and my privacy rights.

This better be some bait son

>tells people to do the fucking research
>doesn't do the fucking research to get to the conclusion that telemetry cannot truly be completely disabled and it's a bunch of snake oil for paranoid fucks

>look other videos
>bitches about 10 privacy bullshit WHILE showcasing his pc RUNNING THE FUCKING THING

go fuck yourself I shouldn't need a shady third party software to completely disable telemetry. Microsoft should give us more user control instead and let us turn off all the telemetry.

But they do. Granted you're fucking enterprise-level.

Unbelievable how many people are willing to do it for free.