once i'm booted in

please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners'_guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rm -rf ./*

You fell for the meme.

Install Gentoo retard.

Use ArchAnywhere, rather than doing it yourself. It will save you time and headache. Also, Google is your friend.

This, and read the fucking manual next time.
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners'_guide

you probably messed up your fstab file. boot another distro and check it out. next time however, install gentoo.

This. Only don't bother using another distro, just chroot back in using the installation boot.

Install Arch with Architect... DIY IS the meme

Run dmesg or cat /var/log/kernel.log (I think that's the file) to find out which file system failed to mount. You can pipe it to grep and grep for fail or error to narrow down the results.

Once you find out which one it is, open up fstab and find out what's wrong. Or just post fstab here.

Install Gentoo

Which one's better? What's the difference?

>installing the most unsecure meme distro

kys retard

No OP don't do it... you're literally one file away from having a working arch install... just post your fstab

I'm not OP

Just install Fedora senpai

You fucked up installing syslinux probably.

Install debian

Could it be something to do with the USB? I tried ArchAnywhere and it wouldn't even load up.

on both Arch & ArchAnywhere I didnt receive any GUI either

>Falling for the Arch meme

Sup Forums isnt your tech support team
in any case just reinstall following the guide
you will just waste time trying to figure out what went wrong

>Warning: The syslinux-install_update script sets a default root partition that possibly will not match your particular system. It is important to point Syslinux to the correct root partition by editing /boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg, or the OS will fail to boot. See #Kernel parameters.

edit /boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg

append root=/your/partition