/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

I don't have a relevant OP edition

Old thread: New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/v4a8v
what.cd/torrents.php?id=73263122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for what.cd freeleech!!!

How to setup a custom RSS for GGs?

I like this thing about letting people crack and upload their own versions of games, fuck shitcat with his 99,9% of public tracker "scene" reuploads

What good trackers recruit from Emp invite forum?

none

from last thread

alright guys i got a question

i need an upload to rank up on ptp, but where the hell do i get one from?

i'm on ahd, tehc, and mtv, but people always upload to ptp so fast i can't even do it in time

advice please?

>upload 2016 320kbps album
>only 1 autosnatch
FUCK

git gud son

Go to your local library, get a DVD of a movie nobody wants to watch, upload the full ISO

>not uploading flac/320/v0
kek

I usually upload all four including V2, but this was just some webrip, only quality available. Still, I'm sure back then more people would autosnatch 320 rips, hell, even a couple would snatch the V2

>Rutracker is literally better than 99.99% of private trackers

who cares about that thread, other than you?

Everyone has buffer now, they all turned their autosnatch bots off.

>implying he's wrong
no ratio, plentiful content, tons of seeders.

Makes sense

is there any notable trackers that recruits from AB's invite forum?

They have an IRC announce channel, you will need to set up autodl-irssi.

I got some from Karagarga.

Good morning ptg!

When you create a notification filter you get an RSS feed to it, it'll start empty and then fill out as things match your criteria

PTP, WCD, AHD

Join avistaz m8 over 60 uploads from There

Or i can mega a movie not on ptp from it and sent the link over email?

I don't see AHD on the PU forums, do they require Elite+ now?

cool, thanks,

Oh nevermind. I didn't realize AHD doesn't recruit from AB anymore.

There is any way to force utorrent to check the rss in less than 5m? (2.0.4)

Having 1GB/1GB internet is pointless if 30 seedboxes download every torrent in seconds, I uploaded less than 500mb from 2TB of shared torrents

keeek..you gotta lurk in dem announce channels son

Wat

usually trackers have channels on IRC where new uploads are announced..

Fug
How fuck can a 10 seconds old torrent have 26 seeds
And I can have a RSS of that?

hmm i don't know if you can have the rss feed that way..but i think there's another way..i'm not really into the whole "racing" thing so..

go to your trackers forums, search for autodl-irssi guide and get rid of that pos utorrent

>And I can have a RSS of that?
RSS is different than Announce Channels.

You have to install autodl-irssi to monitor those IRC channels and then correlate the releases from the ones you set filters to in order to send the torrent file to your client.

This method takes a few seconds to start your download after a torrent has been uploaded to the tracker instead of a couple of minutes that takes your client to update the RSS feed.

rtorrent only, right?

You can download to a watch folder for any client actually.

But im using utorrent, that means windows

Last time I checked seeding on private trackers is virtually impossible. What's the point of using one over rutracker when I can't even download anything without need to contribute something obscure that likely no one will ever use?

What are you trying to achieve on getting the torrents quickly? Ratio increase?

I guess you can set autodl-irssi using Cygwin, google about that.

Quality and retention of the content.

Every tracker has some way of making it "easy" to obtain higher ratios. You just need to find the interest and time for doing so.

>What are you trying to achieve on getting the torrents quickly? Ratio increase?
duh

>Ratio increase
Just some fucking buffer, I can't donwload anything

On which tracker?

Thanks. It seems like a gigantic waste of time. I'll just buy what I need if that situation ever comes up (it hasn't in 10+ years).

IPT, PTP, GGs, BCG

They have more fucking seedbox bots than users

Oh boy, just 2 months of seeding before I can download a file I want. Private trackers sure are great.

IPT has a lot of freeleech and building ratio wouldn't have to be a problem for anyone.

PTP doesn't have any rss or announce channel, you have to keep an eye open for golden popcorns which usually come at a fixed time everyday. The site has seed bonus points so just download what you what without going under your required ratio and seed that for about a month, you should get enough points for buying upload. Also, check out contest in the forums, shit easy way to get bonus points.

GG is the one that you would want to set up autodl-irssi to, I set up my seedbox to download every release under a gig (every new upload is freeleech) and got a ton of buffer that way.

BCG, I don't know any techniques for that, I don't like it.

Just buy it you fucking dunce

>every new upload is freeleech

How does it work?

New torrents in the last 24 hours are freelech or something like that?

Reminder ghostbin.com/paste/v4a8v

>New torrents in the last 24 hours are freelech or something like that?
Exactly like that.

WCD /pyramid/ alert!

V0 just uploaded!

MARKED!

>PTP doesn't have any rss or announce channel
PTP has both rss and an announce channel. Where the fuck are you getting your information from?

>MARKED!
Stop using that meme!

>PTP has both rss and an announce channel. Where the fuck are you getting your information from?
Sorry, that was what I was told back in the day when I wanted to make buffer on the site.

>PTP has both rss and an announce channel. Where the fuck are you getting your information from?
I was referring that you can't discern between freeleech and normal leech using RSS or announce channels.

>I was referring that you can't discern between freeleech and normal leech using RSS or announce channels.
That's not what "PTP doesn't have any rss or announce channel" means. You even took the extra time to type out "any"

It's fine if you didn't know something, but don't come back a few minutes later and be all "I actually meant something totally different that isn't a possible interpretation of what i originally said at all" you turboautist

Ok kid, you win this meaningless argument with a 40 year old bearded man on his momma's basement. Kudos to you.

BCG or GGs?

GazelleGames, every day of the week.

99,9% of BCG torrents can be fount anywhere else and they have no freelech, your only way to get ratio is paying or uploading stuff

/MARKED/

>paying for ratio
top tier tracker amirite

>tfw grabbed what.cd staff/donor picks
>All of them
>Uploaded under 200m

Why even life?

>need 6 months old account for PTP invite on GGn's invite forum

why even live

BCG has a bonus point system, GGn doesn't.

>BCG has a bonus point system
No

everything on GGn is freeleech for the first 6 hours. Building buffer is extremely easy.

kek, I'm making like 600-700 mb every day with 12 mbps upload

so when what freelech hits do you have to turn off autodl and add torrents manually?

WHAT THE FUCK

Not if you have a shit connection
Yes

where

What is considered as "cheating"?

Please, confirmation
The only way to get into U2 is through AB or JPS PU?

>Last time I checked seeding on private trackers is virtually impossible.

Except I use 10 different accounts without any trouble.

IDE does but you gotta be extra special to get in

Yeah, be a PU and just send them a message. The only good thing about IDE is, that they rip HDB encodes. Also, unban DatBoi from IDE please.

>pakistani movies

rip an encode? wat, how does that even make sense?

who is datboi

By ripping it from HDB and uploading it to IDE.

i thought datboi was unbanned???

Its me on IDE.

I think you meant to use the word 'upload' content to IDE

does the new jrsdead negro respond in a timely manner

Why did you get banned

I posted a screenshot from IDE on here.

ow that sucks that's one of their no. 1 rules

Yeah, if i would get another chance..

Post the screenshot again, nigga. What was it?

It was a screenshot of the recently uploaded torrents..

Ah, ok. I haven't requested an invite because I'm on AHD/tehc/ptp/tgft/ipt and I'm not sure if I would use the tracker or not.

It's nice to have if you are not on HDB, but if i would be you, then i would not request one. Its a nice tracker, but its just way too "sekret" which results in way too less content.

Thanks, I'm not on HDB but from what I read on /ptg/ HDB would be mainly to get full blu ray's which if I wanted a REMUX of a movie I would just prefer to own the movie.

Wouldn't have enough space for those sort of releases either way.

which PT has the comfiest IRC

AB honestly. But you can also join our sekret irc on lewd.pics port 6697

In PTP, WCD, HDB

how get KG reeeeee

>[EMP Exclusive] Ersties.com | COMPLETE SiteRip | 852 videos | Real German Students Exploring Their Sexuality

Germany noooooooooooo

Whats the last good version of utorrent. was it 2.2.1 or 2.2.0

There was never a good version of utorrent