/apps/

ITT: Let's come up with ideas for apps that would make a lot of money

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums business advice

Make an app that shoots lasers pew pew pew

g is not your personal think tank

Something like "Free Pokemon GO Coins Haxx 100% legit no survey" filled with tons of ads and probably some Ransomware.

An app that helps people come up with ideas for apps that would make a lot of money.

I'm not an app developer

although I'm sure someone here is

Combine music instrument tuner with some note learning game and don't forget to give some free copies for Sup Forumstards

How about an app that gathers consumer data from users maybe about the quality of app ideas or taking polls in exchange for some reward like money.

I would make it myself but don't have enough free time

That watchdogs app that lets serial killers easily identify their preferred type of victims in the public.

An app that let you know when a loo is available to poo

An app that's just a timer and you wait until 0 seconds. Upon zero you gain one "level" and the timer starts again with double the amount of time until zero. If cookie clicker made money, this will too.

An app that let's you faceswap with random strangers using the app at the same time

I'll take 5% of whoever makes that

An app that gives away all of your personal information to anyone who wants it

facebook.com

And whoever waits until the level that is a month of countdown wins a part in developing the sequel

Nice try pajeet

>lots of set top boxes have USB ports
>develop a dongle that plugs into the box
>use your phone as a remote

I feel like that could sell, and companies would pay to know what customers are watching: every app user becomes a Nielsen box viewer.

normies would eat that shit up since they're on their phones 24/7 anyway

develop an OP faggotry radar

Ooh, well done

>what is IR