What is the best distro and why is it Fedora 24?

What is the best distro and why is it Fedora 24?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/music/free-software-song.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not again.

redhat cuck distro

>1 gazillion packages

What DE is that?

kde 3

Gnome 3.20.2

Thanks

I'm torn between fedora and debian and no one would actually provide real information but rather memes

why do lincucks always try to get other people to install their shit on work stations
seriously linux belongs on servers, that's what it excels at

How about you try both you lazy fuck

BSD excels on servers. Linux is useless.

is your life really that pathetic?

>VLC
Dude...

gnu.org/music/free-software-song.html

fedora is shit

Why?

see
lol says a guy on Sup Forums

Because every user is basically a RHEL beta tester.

Fedora is a joke distro used by newfags who don't know any better and/or don't want to be labeled "noobs" for using ubuntu. If you like shit repos and distro that breaks every 6 months then fedora is for you. If you want bleeding edge install Arch, if you want easy install Ubuntu or Debian. That's about it.

Arch/ubuntu/debian better?

Not him but
>works on my machine
Besides, mpv can't even into dvd

.t arch user
*tips fedora unironically*

>rolling release and stable at the same time
>rolling release
>fedora

Average fedora user.

How do you get the bottom dock?

Quality answer, as expected of fedora newfirend. Did you remember to enable rpm fusion because your distro can't even provide repo with any software in it? If not don't worry, you will go back to windows next month once you realize your gaymes don't work.

>Fedora
>Problem to install nvidia drivers.
Lol'd

What about CentOS then?
Isn't it supposed to be a free variant to RHEL?

I will fall for this bait even it is a low quality Arch fag made one.

Try to tell that to Linus you cuck.
You will be an awful shame across the FOSS community, even fucking Pajeeth TajMahal 10 won't take you back.

Your fucking Arsh won't save you either, bmi 39.

Google it you lazy pagan.

There is at least 5 "interviews" with Lunis Tornado why he considered Fedora a great distro.

LOL

Do you even free?

Fedora does that on purpose, it only provides trye open source softwares by default cause it is not a fucking hypocrite like the other distros.

What is the best distro and why is it Unknown 16.04 xenial?

m'lady

Dash to dock gnome extension

Explorer is better

I can't help feeling ripped off by it. That strange new upgrade method left my computer unusable for a good hour and it doesn't seem anything has changed.

They're all pretty good. I like computers.

you are a god among men

>tfw you blink and it's the middle of 2016

that's what she said>can't even into dvd
>20xx+16 year of our Lord
>still watching DVDs in shit resolution

Best distro is Ubuntu. Fedora is absolutely trash
>Unstable
>Garbage fonts, can't install fonts and many packages because of licensing issues
>A freetard wannabe distro in 2016
>Beta testing cuck distro for RHEL
>Literally no reasons of using it over CentOS

Reminder that Fedora offers NOTHING special and Redpajeet cucks are trying to shill Sup Forums to be their miserable beta testers

what?

>Canonical can't even afford to pay for shills who have arguments

Reading this thread it's clear Manjaro is the superior choice.

>Can't argue
>Lol he shill
XD

*buntu > Arch and arch derivatives > CentOS > pile of shit > Cuckdora. Deal with it

No that's a Debian user who jumped ship to Fedora after being ridiculed for being a retarded Debian user.

Then it is obvious you didn't understand what you read.

1GBP has been deposited into your account, Oliver.

10 euphoric tips have been added to your fedora memories, pajeet

>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer

>manjaro
>superior

HAHAHAH what a faggot

Anything is better than Fedora

manjaro being an exception it manages to make arch shit and sometimes break it even more.
fedora at least it's stable.

another 1GBP. You're on a roll to making a zimbabwean dollar!

>Fedora
>Stable
Nice meme. NEVER AGAIN
Go tip your memedora somewhere else, autistic virgin

as an ubuntu user I've to say you are missing gentoo there, it can't be worse than arch

I don't like Fedora either, but still more stable than manjaro. They shit the bed badly last year with some shit updates.

come on man, I use ubuntu but sometime still try fedora in spare notebooks and report bugs
FLOSS doesn't work with that mentality
>inb4 cuck
tell that to my wife son and see what happens faggot

Arch is easily one of the best distro. I use Ubuntu and wish there was a BSD's ports system implementation like Arch here
voluntary cuck

That's not what stable means. You should make the point that the Fedora staff is at least competent.

>Fedora staff
You mean literal pajeets

(You)

rh is developing a lot of gnu/linux, some cancer sure, but not reason to hate
is not fucking ms after all
I like being cucked but not too much "inside", at least I don't have to pay a subscription to see her again

>I like being cucked but not too much
J U S T

I mean not skiddies who just learned how to run a server.

Ow yeah, that would look good on my tablet. Why is installing GNU/Linux on an ARM tablet so complicated?

because not OEM sell one so not drivers

What about OpenSUSE ??

It's Gnome 3

What is a good workstation distro then? Everything seems to be fucking awful. People say debian is outdated, testing unstable, fedora test bed for evil corporation, ubuntu botnet, mint child of botnet, arch out of the question for a loonix virgin, gentoo same. What the hell should I use for casual day to day use, university work, occasional coding?