Which president would be better for fighting SOPA, NSA and draconian copyright laws?

Which president would be better for fighting SOPA, NSA and draconian copyright laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@KatieS/an-open-letter-from-technology-sector-leaders-on-donald-trumps-candidacy-for-president-5bf734c159e4#.s5vug8n72
awdnews.com/top-news/putin-warns-military-commanders-“if-it’s-hillary-clinton,-it’s-war”
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither

None of them.

Trump has explicitly stated he opposes TPP, which is good. Trump is ignorant, but not malicious when it comes to NSA and other draconian laws.

>assuming any political stooge would want to fight for the freedoms of privacy

Trump doesn't understand what the internet even is, Hillary is a sinister cunt who'll most likely fuck your internets.

Have fun voting between dog shit and cow shit, Americans.

Except when he says things like wanting to force companies to break their strong enclaves on their devices.

sanders. now go back to fucking Sup Forums

inb4 200 replies btw

That's because he doesn't understand the situation and what it means.

Hillary does and still wants them to break the encryption.

That got blown out of proportion. He wanted apple to break it on one single device. While I understand his intentions, I still oppose it because once apple created it, they sure as fuck will save it to abuse it later or it will get leaked into the wild. We all know how great apple is with security.

Who?

>retards whose greatest accomplishment is jerking off to anime accusing anyone of being an idiot or ignorant
lmao

>kneejerk demagoguery is better than understanding the situation
I don't even know Hillary's position on it. Could you point me to it? Trump's position is well known.

Oh the irony

Trump will sell you down the river in the name of freedom. Shillary will sell you down the river on the orders of her corporate masters.

There's no winning here.

Hillary, she's good at hiding and deleting shit.

you sure proved me wrong, NEET.

Trump

>Trump has explicitly stated he opposes TPP, which is good

Doesn't Hillary now oppose TPP as well?

Why are you on an anime website full of mostly NEETs if you're so brilliant?

She fluctuates to whatever balance gets her the closest to her arbitrary money vs votes ratio. Now that she's losing, she's gonna start to push towards what the people want rather than what she gets money from, when she's president she'll go back on all of her promises and go full jew.

And yet you sit around throwing insults at people on Sup Forums.
Is your PHD in shitposting?

because Sup Forums is still miles better than any other large forum despite of what reddit transplants say. i do frequent smaller forums that are dedicated to topics that interest me, but they move slow enough that even an hour a week is enough to keep up with any new worthwhile posts.

Clinton would be better for SOPA as she's basically in line with Obama and Ron Wyden on fighting that.

But for copyright laws and reigning in the NSA? Neither one of them.

President Anti-Virus

Oh yeah. And I also expect Trump to go back on his word on many things when he wins. He's a populist... it's what they do.

when was the last time a politician did exactly what they said they'd do once they got elected?

besides hitler i can't think of anyone

Considering Hilary wrote part of the TPP and SOPA and Trump hates it, Trump.

Hitler never mentioned actually killing jews to the public.

Except Trump isn't governed by "donations", so he's the only shot at getting a president that is truly for the people.

>mommy and daddy paid for me to spend most of my 20s in a college womb, I'm so accomplished
lmfoa.

How does GPA work in the States? Does it have to do with your marks relative to the whole of the class/uni?

Hitler only wanted them to die from starvation and diseases in the camps, it was wartime and he didn't have the money or resources to actually gas them. Only 200,000 died total because it was ineffective.

They are both the very best candidate, for fighting to approve draconian legislations

trump

cool inspect element rajesh

Yeah but Trump actually has reason to oppose the TPP that doesn't involve gaining votes.

no but he stated that he would get rid of them

the problem with the people is they never asked exactly how he'd do that.

thats the problem when you vote for someone that says they'll get things done and you never ask how they'll do it

The Joos did get killed en masse after Dresden; I don't understand why ever one would want to pretend genocides haven't been a very common thing.

4/3/2/1/0 A/B/C/D/F

Trump for the reason that more of the public dislikes him.
Both of them are would push for further surveillance expansion. It would be easier to rally people against Trump.
So he's the better candidate. That and he's more entertaining.

Actual grading is determined by the prof, at college level it's rarely curved. In my uni your lowest test score was dropped, however.

Trump is better than Hillary for privacy, but that's like saying a street is better than your own mouth for shitting, neither are good unless you're Indian

hardly an insult to call out others for berating highly successful people while having done nothing noteworthy in their own lives.

i'm a first generation white immigrant and my parents are poorer than most of the tar colored welfare queens. they contributed nothing to my college expenses other than occasionally helping me out with books. i also own two properties despite earning about 25k/year as a grad student. hoping to get a third this year.

yes, and no. for undergrad the average is often low enough that with a rigid 10 point grading scale 90% of the class would fail, so the grading scale is set up relative to what the class average is (usually around 40-50%.) for grad school students score high enough that usually a rigid scale is used, but those that score too low are given a mercy C instead of a failing grade.

it's easier to live in a fantasy than to face reality

I'd rather poo in the street like indians than poo in mouth like germans.

An open letter from technology sector leaders on Donald Trump’s candidacy for President
medium.com/@KatieS/an-open-letter-from-technology-sector-leaders-on-donald-trumps-candidacy-for-president-5bf734c159e4#.s5vug8n72

From your picture? Absolutely none. Gary Johnson could repel mass spying laws buy I don't think he'd touch copyright laws.

So, the whole class could get as much as a 4 or as little as a 0? I don't quite understand; here there are classes where you cannot ever get a perfect score out of 10, no matter what; you can still be first by a more or less wide margin, but no perfect score even if you get an honor mention.

So, do undergrads pass or fail depending on what they score relative to their classmates? I've seen plenty of classes where a good 80-90% of the class did fail indeed.

>this, Sup Forums fell for the inspect element meme

Neither. One seems to think that the Feds and Bill Gates needs to do a lot more to fight the peasants and their privacy, and the other has been Secretary of State and tried to do just that. We're fucked either way, so the only reason to care how this turns out at all is for the lulz, which Trump delivers on by a huge margin. Clinton isn't lulzy at all, and is in fact anti-lulz.

Arch linux is for cucks

Fucking everything that isn't being a NEET basement dwelling wizard is to you faggots.

>medium.com

not trump

The fact this is true is sad for my country

yes. when i was a teaching assistant the professor that had me involved with the final grade distribution (most do it themselves) had me make a histogram of the grades for him. he would then draw cut offs for the letter grades (A, B, C, etc) on the histogram. in the end your grade was almost entirely depended on your performance relative to your class mates. if no one scored about 50% but you had 51% you would have been guaranteed an A even though percent wise your performance was abysmal.

luckily, it was never that bad since there was always at least a small handful of students that performed well enough to get an A or B even on a rigid grading scale (>80%.)

of course, professors could fail 80-90% of the class if they wanted to, but then all the students would bitch to the college and either get their grades re-adjusted or allowed to retake the final exam and receive the same final grade as they get on the final exam. the latter actually happened 2 years ago with the math department because of high failure rate in the low level calculus classes.

Trump
>Wants to "shut down parts of OUR internet that belong to terrorists and criminals."
>Wants to have a backdoor to all encryption methods because terrorism
>Hasn't said anything about copyright laws
HIllary
>Wants to shut down parts of the internet used by criminals and terrorists
>Wants a backdoor or key handover law for all encryption because terrorism and pedophiles
>Hasn't said anything about copyright laws

THEY
ARE
THE
SAME
in this regard at least.

>HIllary
>>Wants to shut down parts of the internet used by criminals and terrorists
Sauce on that? I know she's said other ridiculous shit opposing free speech but I haven't heard anything about that.

Trump. Hillary is fuckin creepy...and has zero respect for the law or anyone other than herself.

Sure trump is an egotistical blowhard at best...but he's not satan levels of malicious...compared to Hillary's creepy ass anyhow.

So who is more likely to Fuck you over? The bitch with the trail of bodies dumbass!

Trump. Trump is going to MAGA. Don't tell me you're a SJW cuck who wants a liberal woman president? Cuck.

I'd rather not have a woman criminal president of its all the same to you.

>So who is more likely to Fuck you over? The bitch with the trail of bodies dumbass!
I'd rather not support either considering both have been vocal about how they want to fuck me over.

Then again Hillary's VP pick recently said he opposes TPP, so idk

What? Trump as a businessperson would be in favor of TPP.

Ones just ignorant at worst...the other one has genuinely negative intentions.

Sure Trump may do something stupid but he's not gunning for your ass either. Hillary...is a different and far more repulsive matter.

Still not inspiring confidence, considering either way there's a high likelihood of me getting fucked over.

He's an American businessman. He's the first person to be screwed out of a deal by a chink dummy company.

she is selfish - deleting for her and spying for the sheep

How about alliance with Russia vs war with Russia?

>President
>In the year 2016 of the common era.

Come on, guys, enough is enough.

too bad they decided against him in favour of the cuck

illegal mexican detected

I thought Trump was the ignorant one. Why should I believe Hillary or any sane president for that matter would start a war with Russia?

Daily reminder that the two-party system is cancer and if you support it you should off yourself for being a turbo-cuck.

Literally who?

Because Russia is both a nationalist democracy and in support of Bashar al-Assad. Why wouldn't Hillary's puppeteers want to fuck their shit up? Did you think being smart was a prerequisite of being elite?

>implying either of them care
The world of politics is run by old rich people who don't give a flying fuck about the internet. They'll go with whoever cuts the best deal/puts the most pressure on.

T. White guilt faggot, black supremacist, and male feminist

Trump. He's pro surveillance out of stupidity and could potentially be talked out of it. Hillary on the other hand is fully aware and evil out of choice.

Hillary is still in the cold war theme and is hawkish, while Trump wants to get along with all those that he can get along to do business, he sees Russia as a useful partner.

awdnews.com/top-news/putin-warns-military-commanders-“if-it’s-hillary-clinton,-it’s-war”

>Did you think being smart was a prerequisite of being elite?
She lived the first 44 years of her life during the Cold War. No sane person who was raised during that time would be stupid enough to go to war with Russia and risk nuclear war.

Nuclear war is no problem for the elite.

>i no longer run a country because everyone in it is dead
Nobody wants nuclear war, well, a lot of people secretly want it, but nobody wants to cause it.

>I have to live the rest of my life inside a nuclear shelter, which is the same as a prison, but I really dont care

t. literally Hitler.

They probably get a thrill out of knowing everybody is dead but them.

Neither of them can be trusted with any of those issues.

Of the two Trump is arguably worse.

Clinton literally gets paid by the big jews on top to make that kind of thing a reality. Trump says dumb shit but usually reevaluates his position when people call him out of being retarded.

Thus, probability of SOPA/NSA/commie bastards repellant production under clinton = 0, under trump: non-0. The odds aren't the best but much better than nothing under trump. Neither are good choice on this issue though.

>is it better a shit or a turd?
I wouldn't know since I'm not a burger.

Hillary is pro-TPP, Trump claims to be anti-TPP

Hillary would probably claim to be against SOPA-like laws and anti-NSA spying but it's difficult to actually believe her with anything because she seems to be incapable of telling the truth.

Trump will probably be for NSA spying and probably has no idea what SOPA is but he has said that he wants to cut off the middle east off from the internet so there's that.

Which president would restrict our rights to anime?

>he has said that he wants to cut off the middle east off from the internet
so, no more roachposting?
any chance to convince him canada is part of the middle east too?

>Of the two Trump is arguably worse.
Trump is a businessman.
Do you imagine he will be on the consumer's side?

both

American business man*. One whose business depend on keeping shit local.

hillary, shes a feminist, so she wants her womyn to have their beta orbiters
if men go into anime they stop orbiting and feminists starve, which means less votes for hillary

Has no-one realized it doesn't matter who the fuck is the next president?
Everything gets decided by the senate

frankly all three branches have continuously grown in power to ridiculous extents.

> executive orders, unvoted non-war "kinetic actions", explosion of non-law agency regulations
> arbitrary judicial rulings on laws reached through olympic-level mental gymnastics
> fuck-ton of laws piled onto books, sometimes thousands of pages long apiece that nobody ever ready

etc. etc.

I'm not American (so that obviously makes me a Democrat shill, like all Yuropeens, because >muh America is a shit campaign platform), but here's something I haven't heard anyone ask:

Lots of people disagree with Donald Trump's radical Hitler style, and his free wall, and his millions of dead Mexicans, but they're still going to vote for him because he's anti-establishment and likely to smash the system (which I support, so that's awkward). There's also plenty of evidence that Donald Trump is just lying to get votes, and isn't really Fred Phelps/ David Duke/ Strom Thurmond in a wig. For example, Donald Trump has been a close friend of the Clintons for years, and used to be a registered Democrat. HOWEVER, if Donald Trump is lying about wanting to deport everyone, what's to say he isn't also lying about being anti-establishment? If he could be a Democrat in disguise, he could equally be a big-business corporate shill in disguise.