I just bought one of these, what are some fun, fairly cheap practice projects I can do with it?

I just bought one of these, what are some fun, fairly cheap practice projects I can do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-C51-4-Bits-Electronic-Clock-Electronic-Production-Suite-DIY-Kits-Free-Shipping/32541574571.html
aliexpress.com/item/Voice-control-switch-suite-DIY-kits-selling-electronic-circuit/32338281477.html
aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Electronic-Lucky-Rotary-Suite-DIY-Kits-Production-Parts-And-Components-New/32366553469.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Both-Sides-SMT-SMD-Electronic-Component-Welding-Practice-Board-PCB-Soldering-DIY-Kit-Skill/32595680463.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sparkfun and Adafruit both have tons of kits that you have to solder together yourself.

Stick it up your ass and turn it on max.

looks cute

you could build a qaudricopter or drone of some sort. Or basically any robotics shit you can think of.

Neat, will look through some kits on both those, thanks!

buy
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-C51-4-Bits-Electronic-Clock-Electronic-Production-Suite-DIY-Kits-Free-Shipping/32541574571.html

aliexpress.com/item/Voice-control-switch-suite-DIY-kits-selling-electronic-circuit/32338281477.html

aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Electronic-Lucky-Rotary-Suite-DIY-Kits-Production-Parts-And-Components-New/32366553469.html

and to try some SMD parts:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Both-Sides-SMT-SMD-Electronic-Component-Welding-Practice-Board-PCB-Soldering-DIY-Kit-Skill/32595680463.html

what kind of retard buys a $100 soldering iron and then asks what to do with it?

fuck off you tool

This to be honest
That's also a lot to spend for a soldering iron for a beginner

Inhale the fumes but not in California though. Shit is toxic over there. Just cross state lines and you will be fine.

ah, even better

$100 isn't THAT much
but yeah, I know it's kinda silly

I'm an EE major though so I'll actually need it starting fall semester since I'm out of my general courses now, plus I needed something for repairs and keyboard kits and hacking a couple things plus I have some bigger/more expensive projects in mind. I've just heard learning on a decent soldering station is worthwhile.
Worst case I can resell it for like $60

lol poor people are funny

solder some CPUs

is a bomb a good project?

go to /diy/
Sup Forums is for consumer electronics

>pirated copy of Windows 10

lol

We are a materialism board now.

>buys a fuckin' $200 soldering station as a beginner
>doesn't even come with tips
>cheap practice projects
Jam the tip up your ass and turn it up to 700F.

Hows about you figure out something worthwhile to do, and then fuckin' do it?

>fun, fairly cheap projects

wood art

>haphazardly holding iron to board
>iron touching wires

I know hes just posing for a picture, but god damn.
fucking pajeets

Anyways, makes a clock and take it to a public school.
Bonus points if you're white, you wont get arrested.
Then again a white person wouldnt do a shitty job of making a clock look like a hot mess of wires.
Media will have a heyday with it though, so it'll be fun.

But who am i kidding, you bought a hakko and THEN ask what to do with it. You can't be white.

solder a soldering robot