What is Sup Forums's thoughts on the apple magic mouse 2?

what is Sup Forums's thoughts on the apple magic mouse 2?

>inb4 the charging port, i know it's a retarded place to put the charger, but i'm just talking about the mouse itself

>apple
Overpriced trash xD

Overpriced is what it is.

i agree, it is overpriced.

but is the mouse still a good web browsing / overall mouse?

i use OS X btw

It's a fucking mouse. A mouse has to be comfortable. Go to a store, and test some out. Buy the one that feels the most comfortable, and has the functions that you need. And please, for the love of everything that is holy, do not give Apple any money. Have some self-respect, and don't fall for their overpriced bullshit.

People that buy this mouse def dont game.

I bought one, it sucks. I just use my Macbook Pro's track pad instead now. Regret paying $90 for that pos mouse. I never had a Macbook before, so I never knew how godly the trackpads on these machines really were. But my god, they are smooth as butter.

literally no ergonomics,

the magic trackpad is the better buy.

Apples mice make my hand hurt so fucking bad after like 30 mins use.
Worst fucking design ever.

I don't like it. I'd rather have the touchpad, but wired.

the stupid gestures are outweighed by the fact you really dont know if the thing is going to do a right click or not every time you attempt it

This, jesus christ. And I thought nothing ever fazed me.

>see pic
>try to hold mouse like the furthest right
>suddenly nirvana of comfy, feel like I am right at home
the fuck is happening

It's gimmicky and incredibly awkward to use, even after days of getting used to it.

Growing up using macs in school, they never made a good mouse. Ever.

I actually used one this weekend, first time. It felt nice in the hands but having to push down the entire mouse in order to click was a little awkward. The weight of the mouse was kinda unexpected I'm not used to it I don't know if I could get used to it.

I'd rather buy a chinkmouse

>Literally millions of dollars in R&D over the decades
>Still doesn't understand basic ergonomics that even fucking gaming companies understand
How.

Anyway if you want to spend a bunch of money on a mouse that looks pretty get the MX master.

One question

Why?

Are you a faggot?

Microsoft make much better mice
inb4 Pajeet jokes

Go look for mices in stores
Pick one that isn't as flat as paper
Buy it
Get comfortable with it
Wait a week
Apple mouse feels like trash in your hands
Throw it in the trash

This.

the trackpad is great... really great.

But the mouse is awkward as fuck.

Are you kidding me, their mouses are awesome, would buy again

All Apple mice are shit, mainly because they just can't let go of the 1-button meme and think design > ergonomics.

Am using it right now. When I first bought it a few years ago I didn't like it at all, but now I like it very much actually. I needed to tweak its functionality with BTT a bit though, but now it's great.

Still, you need to try it, not everybody likes how it feels. I know many old people (that's just how it is) who like to rest their whole hand on the mouse and leave the tracking speed at some ridiculously low setting. It's probably very uncomfortable to use it like that. Then again, I believe that's not how you are supposed to use a mouse. Modern mouses don't need to be moved more then an inch to each side. If you ever found yourself lifting your palm or even the whole mouse, you are doing it wrong. You only move your fingers (really the thumb and pinky that's doing all the work). Always turn up the tracking speed to the max, with modern devices you are not losing any precision.

Terrible ergonomics. After long periods of time you'll want to throw it through a windows.

off by 1
Literally all of apples produces are a terrible case of a design-over-function-no-matter-what mentality

>Always turn up the tracking speed to the max
That's ridiculous, nobody can control a pointer that fast

That depends on your operating system. On OS X it's pretty much perfect.

doesn't look big enough for 4/5 finger swipes

Get a Magic Trackpad

Form over function.

Looks good, shit to handle, and has Apple Tax added.

Worst thing is OSX mouse acceleration - you can't separate it from cursor speed, like in Windows. So you get shit muddy control of the mouse. Surprised no-one complains.

Use third-party drivers to get around it.

That's two questions

I partake in dick sucking once in a while. But I can quite any time, I swear? Is it a crime, or something? Are you from Saudi Arabia?

have fun not being able to middle click

Have fun being retarded

>web browsing mouse
This thread makes me hate apple users.

I bought it.
It feels good, is portable (flat design), loading is neat.
Though it's not perfect for gaming but you can get along with it

>$90 for a mouse
Über kek

>mouses
Prajeet pls

Possibly the most unergonomic mouse you can buy today.

>Worst thing is OSX mouse acceleration - you can't separate it from cursor speed, like in Windows. So you get shit muddy control of the mouse. Surprised no-one complains.
They don't complain because it's literally a non-issue for people who are not mentally retarded.

it's not for everyone

that mouse is shit user
that fuxking shupoid little ball gave me finger cramp

Weird as fuck to use. No fucking ergonomics. Crams hand.
I prefer this miles over it since its literally perfect for editing

Came included with my computer. Just spent +$2000 on this shit. I think I can make it work for awhile.

The battery does last quite a long time on it which is nice. The gestures are useful sometimes, but honestly I couldn't see buying this on its own

>a good web browsing
Get a mouse with 2 actual buttons and a fucking scroll wheel.

>scroll wheel
>not using space and shift+space or PgUp and PgDn

>Not using one hand for your mouse and the other for your dick

>He doesn't have an always-on-dick hand

I think they're uncomfortable and poorly functioning. That said, it is neat that you can do touch gestures on it.

I'd rather just buy a 10 dollar microsoft mouse, they make great mice and have done so for years.

Apple mouses trade in practicality for "uniqueness"