Windows 10 privacy

I downloaded Spybot Anti-Beacon and changed all my settings to disallow any data gathering and halt automatic updates

How safe, realistically, am I now?
Is there anything else I can do?

Well, if you consider that, according to Microsoft's ToS/EULA, Windows 10 only sends anonymous data that won't be linked to you as a person...
You aren't any safer than you were before. But enjoy your placebo effect.

>thinks he can turn off spying on a system designed around data mining
>using a compromised system
not safe, you can switch to Vista or Linux

If you're worried about safety, you're better off running some form of Linux approved by Stallman.

leave now new fag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Windows 10 is hard coded to bypass all that

Instead of trusting clueless idiots on Sup Forums or even me, you should download Wireshark and monitor what connections are being made yourself.

Don't expect to ever be safe with a windows home edition.
Install one of the enterprise or server windows versions.

Now lets think about these two things,

>One of Window's 10 Main concepts is the collection of data from its users.

>It lets you """Turn it off"""

hmm, these puzzle pieces don't seem to be fitting, perhaps you can tell me whats wrong.

There's O&O Shut up to turn off policies and services that are considered privacy invasive, and if you want to go full privacy autist, GWS actually deletes apps and components suspected of being spyware, including metro apps.

Oh you freetards haven't used Windows since XP and you talk like you know everything about it. Windows is actually modular as fuck. There's been effective tools to tweak it since forever. If Microsoft was that smart and aggressive against tweaking, they'd have found a way to disable AutoKMS something like 9 years ago.

You guys, I'm not a techfag.

I don't understand the language of your people

>W10
Fuck off, normie.

Make me, NEEEEERD

ICE CREAM

Someone said that the win7 guys are the new winXP is the best preachers. It's true.

u shud AutoKYS

I don't really have a choice even though I absolutely hate W10 for lack of privacy and the shitty UI when compared to W7. The CPU performance I gained from jumping to W10 is insane. I had 2 installations of W7 over last 3 years with very same specs, both times I had same results:

GTA 5 loading forever, 1 minute long loading screens and heavy bottlenecks when using custom radio.

in W10 - 5-15 seconds long loading screens, no bottleneck with custom radio. Same settings.

Witcher 3 - Heavy bottleneck in 1080p in places like Novigrad, after upgrading to 2560x1080p monitor my game became unplayable with stuttering and freezes which started showing up even at 80% CPU usage

In W10 - Reduced loading times, no stuttering or freezing even if my CPU reaches 100% load due to better management of resources. Same settings.

Firestrike - 5000 pts in Physics score. Barely breaking 9000 pts in overall score.

in W10 - 7500+ pts in Physics score. 10700 pts+ in total score. Same settings.

Now GPU wise the performance is very much the same, W10 doesn't magically give you better graphics or free fps but it uses your rig to its full potential. I saved up $400 thanks to W10 cuz I didn't have to upgrade my CPU to Skylake, a Skylake socket MOBO and DDR4.

Buy a mac or install gentoo

sure

>they'd have found a way to disable AutoKMS something like 9 years ago.

They can do it. But they prefer having billions of users with illegal copies as long as they keep using windows instead of something else.

fpbp