Women are much more likely to have sexual intercourse with you if you use an iPhone

Women are much more likely to have sexual intercourse with you if you use an iPhone.
Android and blue bubbles will massively decrease the likelihood of any sexual intercourse happening.

It's a scientifically proven fact by this point in time

*low IQ poor women

Even if it was true, I don't give a shit

>Own high-end Windows phone
>Literally drowning in pussy
Send help, it wasn't meant to be like this

What phone do I use to get men to have sexual intercourse with me?

samsung

iPhone

Tips Fedora

Pretty much this, it's basically a scientifically fact by now

Sorry not all of us are poor like you.

>It's a scientifically proven fact by this point in time

Your definitions of "science" "proven" and "fact" need work.

That's right, some of us can afford a real Fedora!

I'm married. I can fuck my wife as often as I want. I also have a good job and a wedding ring. I don't have to go looking for home wreckers. They come to me.

Sorry you're poor

Sorry you're destitute.

>case designed specifically to show off the apple logo
what the fuck

Women are attracted to men with power and money because society limits their own ability to gain power and money. When positions of power and money go to women, then a man’s status and wealth will matter much less to women, while male beauty, youth, and stamina may come to matter more. Equating a status symbol with attractiveness isn't tech related and your predisposition towards compensating insecurities reveals a lack of confidence that would otherwise be natural or understood. /s

That's a big word for you poorfag

Spent all my money on books
;_;

>because society limits their own ability to gain power and money.
In what way?

Apple products = sex and money

>Android and blue bubbles will massively decrease the likelihood of any sexual intercourse happening.
>blue bubbles will massively decrease the likelihood of any sexual intercourse
OP forgot to do research and got blue confused with green, and now everybody knows he's a troll and not a shill

blue bubbles are from iMessage

patriarchal society which dictated women's old roles through history, certainly not biology despite the emphasis, perception and reality aren't always correlated

high-status women are behaving exactly like men; that is, once they have the money and the social security, they no longer crave for it - socio-cultural aspects trumping biology / non-g

Do you really want to know the answer to that? Generally people on Sup Forums who ask that question only care enough to argue against the position, but not understand it

you win

stop cuck any cuck can buy an icuck

OP don't be dumb.
Correlation does not equal causation.
People that are likely to have more sex are also more likely to have an iPhone. The iPhone doesn't cause them having more sex. The sex and the iPhone have common causes, such as having more money and not being an autist.

Aha!
Confirmed op is right

what if i have a windows phone?

>wasting $1000 on a shitty Portable computer just to get laid with idiotic 3D women that doesn't speak Japanese

I'll just stick with hentai for now

Yup, Samsung userbase just as autistic as ever.
Enjoy your laggy phone

checking these quadssss

great.
you can spot the dirty sluts that way.

>3dpd

And vice versa. Just met 10/10 qt but will dump her coz of her Android samsung.

>implying i use gook phone instead of superior nipponese sharp aquos crystal folded over 1000 times

>Samsung
Find yourself a real lady, not some Samshit Whore

Android has green bubbles you retard faggot

He is right you know...

This is what we come to for, the quality threads...

I'm going to need more Fedoras!

Not as quality as Sup Forums though

I lost

I never wanted to have sex with anyone, let alone women.

>sexual intercourse with women

This.

Xiaomi redmi note 3

Oukitel k6000 premium.
That phone literally screams sex