Why does my Macbook Pro 2015 crash every few days if I don't shut it down regularly...

Why does my Macbook Pro 2015 crash every few days if I don't shut it down regularly? I've kept Windows and Linux machines powered for months, why can't this mac stay on without glitching the fuck out?

Because it literally belongs in the garbage?

Cuz appple=badd

because you don't know how to maintain your machines.

Yeah and what the fuck should I do to "maintain" OSX that I don't have to do on any other OS?

Why does my Dell Latitude running Windows 7 crash every few days if I don't shut it down regularly? I've kept BSD and Linux machines powered for months, why can't this Dell stay on without glitching the fuck out?

I can be so jealous that I go on the internet and tell lies too.

I can post the "there was a problem and your mac had to reboot" screen the next time this piece of shit shuts down.

have you, uh, idk done a clean install of the latest version of OSX?

Probably a bug has entered into your computer trought the heat exhaust.
Macbook Pro's for some reason attracks bugs like honey and shit.

it just werks

Nope, I've used it for maybe a few months. Might be a fresh install would fix this but I'm not too thrilled that it's happening in the first place.

I already had to deal with having to restart the wlan adapter every time the machine goes to sleep mode.

>the likely cause is a bug entering, dying, and short circuiting the laptop
>this has happened to you before, and ostensibly happens often enough
how disgusting is your house?

if you have some shit software installed maybe that could have done it...

>I already had to deal with having to restart the wlan adapter every time the machine goes to sleep mode.
you might be running an old version of osx? this was fixed in like 10.10.1, and only happens with certain wifi configurations

Not him, but in warmer countries it's impossible to keep bugs from getting inside the house.

say that to my face, motherfucker.

i live in queensland australia, and i keep bugs out of my house by keeping my house clean, and spraying insecticide once a year

>if you have some shit software installed maybe that could have done it...
Maybe, I mostly have just work related software installed though.

>you might be running an old version of osx? this was fixed in like 10.10.1, and only happens with certain wifi configurations
Nah it's 10.11.4 apparently. I think it only happens with some routers, some routers seem to work ok. Unfortunately the zyxel at my home doesn't connect.

It doesn't happened to me because I don't have a macbook. I had the same story told countless times by owners of that piece of junk.
>t. proud thinkpad owner

A bug in the Network stack of Darwin then.

If you upgraded from a Pre-El Capitan OS, you will benefit immensely in terms of speed if you do a clean install.

the reason is all the programs installed on the old version don't work well when migrated to a SIP/Metal environment. Do the clean reinstall and you'll be in ship shape. Worked for me. I noticed a 20% speed increase instantly

You need to speek to an Apple Genius, as you are clearly a retard.

Macs never crash.

>turning on for months a computer with a soldered battery

is this man retarded?

>Macs never crash.
It seems that way when you compare them to Windows PCs.
OS/2, there was stability.