This shit is stuck

This shit is stuck
Fuckin linux

Other urls found in this thread:

lwn.net/Articles/676664/
infoworld.com/article/3036600/linux/is-linux-mint-a-crude-hack-of-existing-debian-based-distributions.html
cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/8.5.0 nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
neon.kde.org/
manjaro.github.io/expired_SSL_certificate/
launchpad.net/~mehanik/ archive/ubuntu/ksuperkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why didn't you use a more stable distro like mint

>only with: Antergos
???????????????????????

Just install Arch Linux yourself.

>Artnegros

>falling for the antergos meme

it's shit. Roll with manjaro or straight arch. Or just ubuntu if you're a pleb.

>mint
>stable
kek
lwn.net/Articles/676664/
infoworld.com/article/3036600/linux/is-linux-mint-a-crude-hack-of-existing-debian-based-distributions.html

Manjaro that good though? Last time I used it, there were more bugs than Ubuntu.

How about fedora, it's stable and recent.

>manjaro
It's shit. Any underdeveloped distro based on something, even good, will be unstable shit. Sabayon, too. Use the fucking Debian if you don't have the balls to handle Arch or Gentoo.

>fedora
>stable
good one

Pain in the ass to get non-free wifi drivers on Debian. At least Arch Linux doesn't have that issue.

>Pain in the ass to get non-free wifi drivers on Debian
I'm totally using this one the next time debianfags start to shitpost.

Really, OP, just install Gentoo. After a week or two of installation you will finally become a man and will have no more problems with Linux ever.

When you go to install it tells you what non-free firmware file you need to download and copy to a usb if you want it working during your initial install.
You pop it in and hit ok and it works.

Never expierienced problems with it, runs for years on end. What problems did you experience?

>download
>no wifi

I had to use another system to get them and even then there was so much to rectify with XFCE barebones.

It's not stuck. It's doing other things even though it never says it is.

that last step takes like 45 minutes.

>mint
>stable

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/8.5.0 nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso

I tried centos the last day

i realized i like apt-get much more than yum

Most of the meme'd here are too lazy to plug in a usb drive but they want the cool-kid factor of linux

Let them run a timesink like Arch and spend 9 hours reading a wiki to get a functioning OS. Then the joy of installing from repos any random hobo can submit to that constantly break things.. all to settle back on good ol' debian anyway.

Is that supposed to be a fat guy in the logo?

that or a tiny pinus

An erected nipple

it's a tunnel all virgins end up in

fedora fag detected

For you it's Mr Fedora Fag

Shit quality bait detected. Mint is based on Ubuntu LTS releases, which are stable as fuck.

Cnchi is most likely the worst installer for a GNU/Linux distro that I have ever seen
It needs a fuck ton of work
When I installed it it took me 18 tries until I found out that selecting LibreOffice crashes the installer
It is a good installer if it didn't have those bugs
I wouldn't want to bother with 5 liveisos for selecting a DE

nvidia?

Install Windows 10

>Ubuntu LTS
>Ubuntu
>stable
>based on Debian testing
>s t a b l e

you done meme'ing?

U mad bro, because you can't into Linux and never have used anything else than Ubuntu/Mint?

:^)

yeah he mad

been using loonix much longer than you kid.

gb2gaia

>I'm so good at loonix, here I am with my customized Manjaro system,
>I have to repackage all the software I want because it has absolutely no fucking support, get on my level pleb

Hi grandpa

>tfw antergos installed properly on the first go w/ bundled (non-)free software and nvidia's own drivers

It's because something happened.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>Shitlix
Found you're problem

>implying I use Arch/Antergos/Manjaro
>implying I would even think about using them

dude ubuntu lts doesn't even use the lts kernel

>too lazy to plug in a usb drive
>Let them run a timesink like Arch and spend 9 hours reading a wiki to get a functioning OS.
These are conflicting ideas. You make no sense. "Meme'd", indeed.

The new generation uses KDE Neon: neon.kde.org/

Stable, pretty, fast.

antergos installer can be so nice. and so bad

>neon.kde.org/
another kde eh. looks nice. my problem i had when i tried it it had too many options stacked on options

Antergos is literally 1 more repo you idiot

Should I remind you?
manjaro.github.io/expired_SSL_certificate/

Yeah I like antergos. I normally just remove the repo after the install desu.

It's not "another KDE". It's the most recent KDE directly from its developers on top a stable (long-term support) Ubuntu base. It's the most rational choice for people who have a life beyond their computers.

The options are great for advanced users who want to customize it, but the defaults are good enough for most people. Just use this if you want to open the start menu with the super/Windows key: launchpad.net/~mehanik/ archive/ubuntu/ksuperkey

tru. I haven't tried kde in years.not hating. I just recall it being a bit much but I know it's very flexible

I came to post this exact statement.

As if Mandrake/Mandriva didn't ship with every known DE/WM imaginable for the entire time it was being produced.

As if I've never been able to tell RHEL/CentOS to install MATE, enlightenment, Black/Flux/Openbox frim their software manager gui.