Why use linux when you can neither play games nor get girls with it?

why use linux when you can neither play games nor get girls with it?

Quality thread

Jokes on you, I run Arch and can play most of the games I'd play on PC, and I recently got a gf.
She even has a Chromebook so technically she also runs linux.

Ah, the only two things that matter to normalshitters.
Videogames and girls didn't get anyone to the moon

she's probably ugly af

>play games
wine or kvm

>get girls
>3dpd
lmao fag

>emerge gf
>man woman
Perfect relationship on your way.

So? Ugly bitches need love, too

excuse me I get plenty of girls

like all the time

i just walk up to them and BAM! whip out intel xeon workstation powered by arch linux, then i show them my nexus s with cyanogenmod and they cant put their numbers in fast enough

>games

there are no good games made in the last 3 years.
prove me wrong.

the only games that count are multiplayer competitive games (dota, csgo..) and those are available on linux.

> nor get girls with it?

Bullshit. Grills are impresed when see a guy hacking in terminal and writing powerful shell scripts

Are qt grills somehow incapable of using or comprehending Linux, OP?

A hole is a hole.

If only women felt the same way about men...

Ugly girls you can fuck as you wish.

Why not get a pet? After all, a hole is a hole.

Only some of them. Good luck finding one that will deal with anything other than ubuntu though user.

nobody thinks saying quality thread is funny you fucking loser

>implying girls don't get wet as fuck when I show them my riced Arch installation

Both games and girls are a waste of time, wasting your time on either of them will hamper your career progress, especially in IT.

>Ugly girls you can fuck as you wish.
cuck detected

>I-I'm only lonely because my standards are so high, otherwise I would be drowning in pussy

eh, ubuntu is good enough honestly. Why would you want a girl who spends hours ricing her Arch installation? Just find someone who appreciates Linux and programming.

Ubuntu is for normie plebs who should just be using Windows

>girls appreciating anything
top cuck.

cucks with uggo gfs detected

Let's see yours now for measuring standards.
>inb4 a sticky hand picture

> i like to use nonfunctional operating systems and anyone who dares try to use one that lets them get work done is a pleb

Which flags did you use, mine turned out wrong.

poorfag, why use a single operating system for everything?
use what ever the software you require needs. however if you are a gaymer and unable to use gnu/linux effectively, let alone have zero vim/tmux/zsh skills you should kill yourself right now,
your stupid is just laughable to the rest of us.

be sure to optimize for size, otherwise you end up with a lot of bloat

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Jokes on you. I run a calculator and play most of the games I'd play on Arch.
None

She's actually the first girl I've fucked who isn't ugly.

From my experience, Ubuntu is a lot less functional than my Arch install. Only the first setup took a while on Arch, but with all configs saved, a reinstall takes no time.

I bet she's fat.

Why would you fuck a girl? It's a waste of time desu? I can't understand how sex can be enjoyable, seems too much work desu senpai.

>games
im not a 5 year old child, if I want to play games I'll fire up my PS4 and waste my time on there, games have no purpose to run on my computer
>getting girls
girls don't look at my computer, tfw still get girls and don't act autistic by saying "POO IN LOO INSTALL GENTOO" to everyone I know.

A gf is a pet however

That's an old tranny.

I use Linux...married with 2 kids...also plenty of games on steam so maybe go fuck yourself buddy?

pics or didn't happen