So Sup Forums whats the 2k16 way of /pirating/? TPB is shit and kat.ph is gone. I used to use torrentz...

so Sup Forums whats the 2k16 way of /pirating/? TPB is shit and kat.ph is gone. I used to use torrentz.eu but thats turning into shit very fast aswell. What do y'all use to get your dose of music/movies/software etc.

Private Trackers.

>obtaining copyrighted media illegally

Pssh... Cya, pal.

>tfw government in my country and my isp doesn't give a flying fuck about piracy

TPB is still great for most movies.

>2k16

im no amerifat m8. piracy is sort of a legal gray area still. Or atleast they dun give a fuck. yeah it works fine for movies, even the less popular movies i can usually find on there but my main problem is with finding music. I used to find everything i liked now i can barely find anything

any recommendations?

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
wiki.installgentoo.com/images/f/f0/NaagU4o.png

>actually thinking this

PSSSSSH... The United States of America will send a Seal Team to extract your scumbag pirate ass out of whatever backwater dive you live in to stand trial for Treason.

im not kim.com m8

Rutracker FTW. Private trackers are good, but the ratio gaining is total shit (I can use what.cd normally only because I was lucky to fulfill a 19GB bounty).

anyone know of something like limewire thats still relevant?

It's all in Russian

>he doesn't speak basic Russian
should've grown up in Eastern Europe :^)

> not speaking Russian

USENET

I can speak Russian, but I can only read a little.

Usenet.

> inb4 paying to pirate.

Time has an inherent value when your'e not a shitposting n33t.

Just search google for "Index of:\" *content you want*

Comes up with open directories with films, games and software etc, that others have already downloaded and now have open on their torrent box or similar. Using IDM I can often hit 24BMps down load using multiple connections. Works nicely.

Zerotorrent

chew it well before swallowing
1337x.to
extratorrent.cc