Sup Forums, why aren't you using Windows 10 N, the best version of Windows 10?

Sup Forums, why aren't you using Windows 10 N, the best version of Windows 10?

What makes it superior to regular windumbs 10?

Why would I use the best version of shit?

why would anyone on Sup Forums use windows?

this is a serious question. are you all children playing video games or something?

Why would you cuck yourself even more? some software requires the content missing in the N version. Sup Forums says the LGBT version of Win 10 is best.

It is the regular version minus some multimedia parts.

Just have a job, fami.

Not him, I have a programming job. We use OS X, but Linux is allowed. Windows would probably get you fired

Well, my job doesn't require me to be gay and have sex with men every day in front of my boss to show that I'm loyal to the company, so there's that.

but it does require you to use an OS for tech illiterates and gaymers

Because I am still using Windows kikkat

I'm not a gaymen and what other people do with their OSes is none of my business. I have a job, I get paid and I don't have to be gay to have a job.

Because I'm an adult with a .net programming job. Only people with shitty code monkey jobs in shitty startups with less than 50 employees use other OSes.

but you have to look like a tech illiterate to have a job lmao

Does that trigger you?

I tried out the N version once and GTA V wouldn't want to launch since the OS didn't have some libraries that are bundled with WMP.

>the best version of Windows 10
>implying there's any such thing
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

no, but it clearly bothers you enough that other people with a job don't use that shitty OS, pajeet, considering you're still replying

It doesn't bother me one bit, if you're comfortable with men cumming inside your rectum every day, then that's your business, but there are plenty of jobs not requiring you to do that.

Enterprise N is the best version, and frankly the only usable version of the OS. Still is a shit OS.

>Windows 10
>any version

It clearly does though, fami

>Normie gets this fucking triggered

>aplel fags trying to bait

The tools I use for productivity are not available for linux.

There seems to be some myth that the only genre of software that is more readily available on windows is games. Not true, EVERY kind of software is far more available on windows, including the straight opposite of what children playing games would need.

I main Linux distros tho

Oh yeah like spreadsheet software lmao

nice meme

I don't have time to fuck with configs, sorry.

>Oh yeah like spreadsheet software lmao

I repeat: Every kind of software. Yes, that includes spreadsheet software I guess

>his knowledge of linux comes from ricing threads

>Every kind
Except the kind that matters in tech, except spreadsheet software I guess

>Except the kind that matters in tech,

No, including the kind that matters in tech.

Nice wishful thinking pal

>.net programming job

Could you be any more pajeet

>friend leaves his computer on for a day
>come back to this downloading without his approval
aylmaoo

It has nothing to do with ricing, dumb frogposter. Linux is built around config files and you're supposed to know every nook and cranny of it, otherwise you're fucked. You can think I'm tech illiterate, but I don't care as long as I get money and the opinion of a dumb frogposting freetard sure doesn't matter to me.

Lol no, you're supposed to know what you're changing, what is it, 2003 over here

>you're supposed to know every nook and cranny of
tech illiterate indeed

>I don't care as long as I get money
Probably minimum wage in the tech industry lmao

Shit, forgot to post a frog

>Probably minimum wage in the tech industry lmao
Don't project your mcdonalds pay onto the whole industry.

Want to get banned for avatarfagging. shithead?

>(JPEG Image, 1920 x 1080 pixels)
>823x579

Try me

Please, I get paid too much money just to fix trivial bugs everyday

Yea, autists better stick to linux shitros

It's a screenshot of the screenshot he sent to me :^)

why would anyone on Sup Forums use linux?

this is a serious question. are you all children watching chinese cartoons all day or something?

>being such a cuck that you bring your work home with you
Use windows at work on a computer that is provided to you free of charge and use whatever the fuck you want at home

What's the N for? Nigger?

How about now, dipshit?

>Windows 10
>EVER

Broken, buggy, slow, botnetty shit
Anyone using Windows 10 in it's current state should promptly return to reddit

I don't need DX12.

yeah I have Windows 10 Pro N
but I installed the Media pack eventually because TES Oblivion kept crashing without them

I like Windows 10... Why does everybody hate it so much?

Coz muh AutoCAD.

>10fags can't read
I don't know why I expect better

Because you don't know better

Windows just werks. Has all the software.

Loonix is a fragmented, buggy, half assed piece of shit.

I don't see how anyone could use that trash for more than a few hours.

Because people like you

I use it as a gaming platform and watching movies / series. Can you recommend me something else? Am I stuck to W10 because of DX12?

I work in graphic design and I'm not going to buy a fagmachine

You're stuck on Windows because of muh gaems.

Yeah.. I should change my hobby... I could then change to some supreme OS. I would feel so much better going to Sup Forums then.

fucking retards.

No. Thanks!

If you play any games that require DX12 you are a Sup Forums kiddy not a Sup Forums sperg lord, go to the right board or even website (reddit)

Why are people thinking dx12 is a thing it's DOA
Vulkan killed it from the start

Can you find me a torrent for win 10 2015 LTSB N? I have found the regular one but not N.

I've been running windows on my desktop for years because the wireless adapter I had to use was shit and the company made no effort to support any recent Linux kernel
In that time windows has constantly shit itself, being unable to find printers, having an undeletable 10+ GB pagefile even when I went into system settings to limit/disable paging, it could never detect network printers, etc
Most Linux distros just werk out of the box or with a little tweaking to install proprietary drivers if needed
I don't understand how windows users could criticize something like Debian or opensuse for being broken when windows is such a bloated clusterfuck