/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user got his $1 mouse • user reviews the Borseman Kr49 come in a wooden box and are only $15 • user received Bear Grylls Gerber from Gearbest • user received a gaymer headphone holder • user gets a cheap watch and some foam earbud tips • Sharks received • user's happy with his chink strop • user got his 16gb Batman flash drive a suction cup Spider-Man he stuck on his girlfriend's car and a cheap Deadpool plush • There's real Razer mice to be found on AliE and Gearbest • user MacGyvers two JJRC H22s together, strapped a SQ8 minicam on there and still expects it to fly others disagree • user bought the Doogee X6 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Steel-Practice-Butterfly-Balisong-Trainer-Training-Knife-Comb-Dull-Tool-Silver-/321966126074
aliexpress.com/item/Pro-Salon-Stainless-Steel-Folding-Practice-Training-Butterfly-Balisong-Style-Knife-Comb-Tool-Black-Silver-Cool/32529529718.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/01/business/dealbook/china-caesars-mobile-games-playtika.html?_r=0
s.aliexpress.com/RBVBBr6J
gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html
wiki.hackerspace.pl/projects:zsun-wifi-card-reader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for anime is great

PRAY FOR VICKY

Second for Turkey best country

FUCK VICKY

I'm considering opening a dispute anyway even if it isn't worth my time.

I fucking hate getting chinked.

Also, /csg/, what's the most useless chink shit you ever bought?

E X T E N D
X
T
E
N
D

Stop being so autistic

>what's the most useless chink shit you ever bought?
The 9 cent micro SD card reader from GB. I never even opened the package, I already have multiple micro SD readers that work fine. I just bought it because it was 9 cents.

ebay.com/itm/Steel-Practice-Butterfly-Balisong-Trainer-Training-Knife-Comb-Dull-Tool-Silver-/321966126074

About to purchase this.

Not completly useless, but stupid.

just for you

Cheaper on Ali.

aliexpress.com/item/Pro-Salon-Stainless-Steel-Folding-Practice-Training-Butterfly-Balisong-Style-Knife-Comb-Tool-Black-Silver-Cool/32529529718.html

nytimes.com/2016/08/01/business/dealbook/china-caesars-mobile-games-playtika.html?_r=0

Time to get chinked while gambling?

Does anyone know something like loctite from chinkland? Loctite is expensive as fuck here, I aint paying 25 eu for a bottle.

I live in Taipei for work. Can anyone recommend some cheap, decent quality bluetooth in-ear earphones?

I actually see more Japanese brands around than Chinese knockoffs desu

You can look up "loctite" on Ali.

It's the chinks that give me great phones for no money, so I might as well give my information to them.

Its able to get like 10 - 20 cm high like this, but not more, its still too heavy. ;____;

No shit.

why do you have 3 identical quadcopters on standby for a project like this

Do you not?

What the fuck are you doing?

Assuming you bought these during the time the H22 was at its cheapest ($10) that's 30 bucks worth of quadcopter, for that money you could have bought one with a decent camera.

Add a baloon or two filled with hellium.

If it doesn't work use the hellium to end yourself because that whole thing is stupid as fuck.

One of them is my old one, another 2 are gifts for my small brother and his m8. I'll just repack them after I stop playing

The reason it can't fly higher than 10 - 20cm is that you've got two fighting against one.

How would it be fighting?
The bottom one is in reverse. I imagine it doesn't have a lot of upwards force, but it should at the very least not fight against the other two.

No. If you put it on the ground upside down and fly, it will automatically start in inverted mode. I'm absolutely sure with this. THe problem is with the camera, it's metal and heavy af

>it will automatically start in inverted mode. I'm absolutely sure with this.

It won't, you need to activate inverted mode by pressing a button.

>another 2 are gifts for my small brother and his m8. I'll just repack them after I stop playing

Are you that user who was trying to get normal butterfly knife? Any luck asking sellers?

Just take yours and try it you silly goose.

W.what. I'm serious they are not all for me. They saw it when I was playing with mine and wanted them too

>when an autist thinks he can be an engineer

You can get it at dollar stores, not even worth waiting for shipping. I love thread glue in general. But haven't tried dollar store glue because I'm still on my first bottle of loctite.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

>Chinks don't work on Sundays
REEEEE

It's Monday in a few hours in China, be patient

Tainted by western society

The bottom one will get a little bit more lift if you can flip the propellers over

That's weird, just got 2 shipment notices for ebay orders, that specifically stated they only ship on weekdays.

I received three mails today, about my chinkshit getting chinkshipped

kys fucking sperg

Needs more duct tape and quadcopters.

All engineers are autists, though.

>payment being verified
This is my first aliexpress order, and i'm using a prepaid visa card
Are they gonna ask for my ID and shit now

i'm getting a pepsi phone.
what am i getting myself into?

>2 months
>chink post still have my chink shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

low value for the money

They didn't ask me

No they'll just ask the name of the card holder.

>Pepesi phone
This can't be good, let's hope the shipping doesn't throw it out for being a counterfeit item of a pepsi.

GB sent me a number starting with RR, ending with CZ. I've had a lot of strange companies shipping me items but not this, says I can track it at CZGH. Doesn't work at 17track, but it will work after it arrives in Czech or something right?

Well the issue is that my card holder name on this prepaid card is just "VALUED CARDHOLDER"

The numbers in that format tend to be legit and tracked worldwide.
Give it a few days. Also try packageradar.

Hello again

>day 18 of chinkery
>ordered a tablet from gearbest on July 7th
>arrives in my country on July 13th
>still didn't receive it

Maybe tomorrow is the day

What are your Thoughts on Doogee Phones? I recently bought the X6 and am really satisfied with it so far, and all their other phones seem reall good

That's czech post, and is the slowest ppst ever. Fastest delivery by them was 32 days.

Enjoy

Huh? Last time I made a VCC you were free to enter whatever name you want on the mastercard as long as you paid the 5 EUR fee Vicky Gao could be my card holder.

Well this is just from my post office because I was too paranoid to use my debit

pic related for the format of the card

Fucking end me already, I had lucked out always and got shipping directly to Netherlands and to my country always even with China Post, even unregistered packages - 2 weeks to arrive.

NO that means the shop still hasn't processed your order, and checked his end of the deal.

Gearbest promised me 20 points for uploading a profile photo and 50 points for subscribing to their newsletter, I received neither so I wrote them a ticket. They owe me $1.40 worth of points goddammit!

Also noticed some spanish text on their english site so wrote them another ticket in hope of some more points

Stop being such an impatient cunt god damn man.

It'll take 24 hours to go through, after that it'll be up to the seller to dispatch the item

Well, the ones sold here are intended to be a gift card. So you can give it to everyone over the age of 13 in their name so it's a personal gift, and it expires in 12 months. As somebody who used to get gift cards for some random expensive stores I can vouch for these,

-Keykap remover (Model M is getting dirty)

USB Battery Banks (I had a few laptop batteries lying around)
-One 8 Slot 18650 that does 2x USB, 3,6,9,12v, hopefully it puts out enough current to power my Bluetooth speaker and router if the power ever goes out. (image)
-2x 2 slot 18650 banks
-2x 1 slot 18650 banks
(also pokemango with friends, don't h8m8)

-USB to 12v Adapter, im hoping this one will work, it seems like a cool idea.

-400kV DC step up, for fun.

Anyone else received messages like this from gearbest? Is there any benefit to answering these or should I just ignore them

Maybe if you answer well they will ask you to shill for them for some pocket money or at least I believe that's how their drill is.

Is it just a lottery what GearBest uses to ship your item or can you actually ask them to use something like banggood NL express?

Tried taking the camera apart to make it lighter?

tear down a 808 keychain camera, and piggyback it from the quad battery.

I wonder what would happen if you tried to do the 360 flip with that

New 1PC Credit Card Knife With Steel, Top Quality Handle Folding Safety Knife Outdoor Camping Survival Pocket Wallet Tool
s.aliexpress.com/RBVBBr6J

For some reason I really want one even though I already have a way better phone

It's lottery.

I asked specifically for BelgiumPost, even paid $2 extra for tracking, but no, fuckers sent it using Czech post

So is chinkshit in ali really going up 30% ?

I also paid extra for tracked shipping hoping for one that sends in two weeks. Czech Post is not even listed on their page under shipping method gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html or on the wiki. I never even heard of it before now. It seems like they are probably just shipping everything with what is cheapest at the time as you got the same as me?

Yup

I took the back side off, I guess it lost like 40% of weight, I'll try again

What should I look for when buying stuff like Arduino~~ components?

>poor people general

One store is saying that their prices will go up and then an user in the threads has been saying 30% with no sources. I took a screencap of my Ali wishlist so I can compare the prices as of today with the prices tomorrow and see what the real deal is.

>tomorrow comes
>"yup guys prices have gone up"
won't it be too late by then?

Gotta chink some to get some. But seriously though, they can't be adding this much fees can they or have we come to the point Ma is struggling to find growth in his battle with JD and has to increase the growth in other ways such as this to make more profit?

how do I use my $1.60 goybest points

it's not automatically added to cart, there's no way to use them in checkout

trying to buy the 10000mah xiaomi powerbank for $16

Then why just one store said it?

You can add them right before you go to pay the order user, the same page you select the shipping method.

Hey fellas, been lurking this general since the start and finally made a decent collection of purchases, so I think I'll throw in my opinions on them. I will be using from when I purchased. Might be more or less now.
Pardon my English.

First the watches: Hublot Big Bang Geneve replica, Nomos replica, and 2 chink nonames(?)

>Hublot replica
Purchased by a friend in a dedicated replica shop in Shenzhen. Price was ~$100, and for the price it's a really nice watch. Chronograph works, high quality build and near perfect watch face - aside from saying Automatic while being Quartz. Strap has what appears to be suede attached to silicone. Doubt the movement is actually "Swiss Made", but I haven't opened it yet, as it works perfectly and just as well as my $100 Fossil watch. Possibly a Japanese movement as I'm unable to find Chinese movements with the Chronograph second functionality on the big dial.
Makes no sound at all.

>Nomos replica:
Link: Shop closed, might've gotten chinked.
Arrived with the minute arm broken off, most likely due to shipping, but still means it wasn't very well attached. Costed $5.85, looks nice, and is very quiet compared to the other two chink watches, but still has an audible ticking noise.
I fixed the minute arm by opening the case and putting it on manually. Very loose "connection" and took some effort to sit properly. This is probably my own fault, but the crown can't be screwed on properly, as it will result in the stem being pulled out from being too short. Very minor issue, as once the time is set you can screw it tight enough for it to not fall off, but still not be an issue. Bit of glue might solve this.

Uses a SUNON PE45 movement

>Quiet, but not silent
>Small dial works, shows seconds
>Looks nice.
>Stiff "leather" strap.
>A bit costly for such a simple replica.

found it,thanks

>The 13.3-inch version is about $750 (RMB 4999) and has a 2.3GHz Intel Core i5-6200U (Turbo up to 2.7GHz), 8GB of DDR4 RAM, an Nvidia Geforce 940MX, a 256GB PCIe SSD with a factory expandable SATA SSD slot, and 802.11AC Wi-Fi. The 13-inch version measures 309.6mm x 210.9mm x 14.8mm (12.18" × 8.3" × 0.58") and weighs 2.82 pounds (1.28kg). Xiaomi is claiming a "9.5 hour" battery life.

is this worth getting? what's the general consensus?

>Other chink watches:
www.aliexpress.com/item/quartz/32416501525.html
www.aliexpress.com/item/yazole/32548435168.html

Doing these together since they're practically identical aside from movements.
The one just branded as Quartz has a ZHONG CHEN Z618 quartz movement. No idea if it's good or not as I can't find any information online, but it's loud as fuck. It's a simple watch and just werks. Very stiff strap once again.

The Yazole has a SUNON PE39. Loud as hell.
Very stiff strap, the three dials are all fake and the buttons are pressable but do nothing.

They look aite and costed less than $2/ea. Only downsides are noise and strap.

No one has asked other stores because we're all autists. A better way to investigate would be asking some sellers if the price rise is real, not waiting to screenshot a price difference.

I think it's just that store that is trying to get more profit, if they lose sales they will take the price down again. I have observed this before with the GearBest ALiexpress store. If anyone is interested in knowing GB's store on AliExpress I'd be happy to show you proof.

>XiaoMeme Mi Headphones
Got it through a friend once again, most likely from T-Mall or Taobao
Costed CNY 499

Comes with a detachable cable (2x3.5mm to 3.5mm), three sets of pads, flight adapter, 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter, a nice bag, and a case.
They sound great. Prefer them over my Sennheiser HD558 as the treble isn't as sharp. Close to nigger bass with the leather pads, a lot less with foam pads. Foam pads are unfortunately not very comfortable.
Very easy to drive; 9 o'clock on the Magni 2 gives roughly the same volume as 12 o'clock with the AKG K712 Pros.

>SoundMAGIC E10
Bought through T-Mall last year for a bit less than $20
Comes with a case, like 4 pairs of buds (2 foam, 2 rubber), and one of those things you put on the cable so it goes around your ear.
Sound bretty good. Not really into IEMs, so I have nothing to compare against aside from a pair Beats Tour, which they out perform by far.

Please make the name of the general less racist.

not worth getting while chinkpads still exist

so, I got my stuff some days ago:
wiki.hackerspace.pl/projects:zsun-wifi-card-reader
turns out, it doesn't support USB host mode, unless you modify the hardware and patch the drivers, so if you need that, don't buy it. otherwise, really cool stuff

you can get 50 more points by subscribing to the email spam

what's a chinkpad?

Chink nigger