How well would this handle World of Warcraft Sup Forums?

How well would this handle World of Warcraft Sup Forums?
>Intel i3 dual core processor
>4gb ram
>Intel Integrated graphics
>500gb hard drive.
Just want something for WoW and collage and this seems to be cheap enough for me to do so. Its 350 USD on amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

adorama.com/le80k30017us.html
amazon.com/CybertronPC-Borg-Q-Gaming-Desktop-Quad-Core/dp/B00J9D4MVW/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469998101&sr=1-11&keywords=gaming computer
videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce GT 610
hwbench.com/vgas/geforce-gt-720-vs-geforce-gt-610
amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA880-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B011B9E928/
cyberpowerpc.com/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102123&ignorebbr=1
logicalincrements.com/games/wow
pcpartpicker.com/list/fYW8M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shit.

>playing wow on a notebook

Im poor af man no way i could get an alienware.
I have about 400 bucks to spend on a new PC if that. Hell i only make 780 a month.

>there are people that still play WoW

this might be better for $420

adorama.com/le80k30017us.html

refurb tho

>Intel Integrated graphics
Just kill yourself would ya?
>collage
I'm guessing you'll drop out after one semester.

OP here how about this.
Would it be a good starting point for me to go off of for casual WoW gaming and collage work??
amazon.com/CybertronPC-Borg-Q-Gaming-Desktop-Quad-Core/dp/B00J9D4MVW/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469998101&sr=1-11&keywords=gaming computer

definitely much better for gaming
you can be sure warcraft will run like a breeze on this, since my computer is much older.

Then thats what ill get.
474 for the windows 10 version and should work well for school since all my work is from home.
Ill be able to afford that within a month of saving easy. Plus i have a small TV to use so ill be good in that respect.

That's a shit gaming pc for the price. If you're getting a desktop, build your own. Pcpartpicker is your friend there.

If you're too intimidated by building it, laptops are fine for a game like WoW, although legion bumped the reqs. My gf runs WoW fine on her lenovo g50, and I use a hp elitebook 8470p in the go for WoW. Both super cheap, the Lenovo has better graphics

Better bet would be to get something with an AMD APU, as they tend to have better integrated graphics. Or jump to something with a discrete GPU, although those tend to be exponentially more expensive, big/heavy and lacking in battery life.

OP here as i said i think im gonna get this amazon.com/CybertronPC-Borg-Q-Gaming-Desktop-Quad-Core/dp/B00J9D4MVW/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469998101&sr=1-11&keywords=gaming computer

I can afford it within 1 month of saving and have it by october.

videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce GT 610

Don't waste your money. That GPU is complete garbage. You'd need to replace it right away.

Also
>wow in 2016

To give you an idea how shit that GPU is, I have AMD APUs with 3x better integrated graphics than that. And they're from 2013.

Thing is i only want to play WoW on it.
Im not doing FPS games or super demanding games like TERA or Eve Online.

That might've been fine for WoW back a few years ago. Legion is bumping up the requirements considerably. Also, the CPU is also complete trash. A core i3 from 2011 would beat it's pants off.

hey, I looked a bit through amazon and found a better PC there:

hwbench.com/vgas/geforce-gt-720-vs-geforce-gt-610

it seems to be cheaper too:
amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-GUA880-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B011B9E928/

is building your own PC an option?

If you are really determined to go with a prebuilt I suggest ordering directly from their website. cyberpowerpc.com/

Whats the major differences in the two??
No i fuck up to much and im poot as hell.

>Whats the major differences in the two??

the graphics card performance is 100% - 233%, the hwbench site shows all the ratings

considering it comes with windows 10, it is probably a newer configuration

It will run it very poorly. Expect low fps and stuttering. Awful performance in major cities and raids. My 450 USD laptop runs it bad. Get a cheap PC at least, cheap netbooks and laptops will run it like garbage.

>poor as hell
>not thinking building your own pc is a good option cuz cheap

>fuck up too much
>seven lego-style pieces connected together = computer

You could find a older refurb laptop that has a actual mobile graphics card in it. Will run the game much better.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102123&ignorebbr=1

a bit more expensive ($520) but it's a huge improvement on the graphics card

logical increments has a guide for Wow playing, updated july 2016

logicalincrements.com/games/wow

The suggestions in this thread are indicated in the picture

pcpartpicker.com/list/fYW8M8
Do atleast this or you are literally wasting your money. If you want to save 50 bucks buy a gtx 950

>world of warcraft
>2016
what the fuck

I quite like it still
Legion is coming out soon and it looks cool. Theres not many other good MMOs.

Build a budget desktop then.
Building is much cheaper than buying an HPCuck $600 laptop.