Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Up the pooper

install gentoo

Gotem

Praise kek. Nice dubs.

dunno what that is so I'm installing Windows 10 IoT on it instead

You suck OP. At least install some Linux.

y tho
it's useless

fuck off retarded linfag

explain what you can do with it
literally noting worth doing

Weather station.

Why make a "dubs decide" thread if you're not gonna honor it? Moot would be ashamed

okay fuck the guy who got dubs because he's mean and making shit up

now trips decide what i do with it

>Moot would be ashamed

Literally who

stop with your dumb gimmick and just use it for something you want to use it for

bump

OSMC

No. Fuck you. I got the dubs and I said install gentoo. So now you have to do it.
gentoo.org/

Why did you buy something if you didn't already have a use for it?

Make a anus sensor/monitor to stream the temperature and inside of your ass with pi camera to be streamed online.

i don't understand what any of that means and im not going to do it
you lost your chance sorry bud

If you dont know how to install linux or understand how computers work, then you clearly don't belong on Sup Forums. If you are going to make these threads, we are going to assume you are going to handle anything we throw at you. Not to mention you now need a reason to justify buying a microcomputer. You are wasting my time kid.

go bitch in a thread were your actually wanted
nobody here cares about your autism fits

You must be new here redditboi. Might I suggest >>>/reddit/

i already told you to fuck off kid. adults are trying to talk

poo on it

>adult
>cant even install linux
ok kid.

just post cool ways to use it n shit, fuck. That's what we're all lurking for ayway

give it to me

go play with your useless toys somewhere else kid. adults have better things to do than fuck around with linux all day

>says the one who bought a literal computer toy.
You should had just bought a proper pc if you don't want to bother linux. Why even bother making this thread?

Newfag

learn how to type retard

I'm Korean living in Korea. English is my second language. Unless I was living in America, UK, or any other english speaking nation then your critiques have no weight. At least I know more languages than whatever thrid world American """Education""" would bother teaching you.

>doesn't capitalize
>misses punctuation
>berating others' typing abilities
Pot, meet kettle.

fuck off back to korea if you can't learn a real language properly

kill yourself kid

A true "AMERICAN" kid!!! God, I feel sorry for your country sometimes. Your parents must be real proud of you kid.

why is Arch linux so fucking horrible?

At least I try to learn a new language unlike your lazy ass who cannot attempt to install something other than windows.

try and fail, yea

Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from them, then there is no reason to fail and stay down. Meanwhile you admit and even pride yourself over how you cannot understand how to install a linux distro.

fuck off retarded gook

>resorting to racial slurs
Now I know you are really underage.

I fucking hate summer.

You could install raspbian on it at least

Actually I think those come with raspbian.

Fuck dude you're so boring why woudl you install a boring OS for spreadsheets when you could've installed a boring OS for ricing like gentoo

install qut's shitty rasbian

>install debian on it
>install gnome 3
>open web browser
>find an arm SoC that isn't an underpowered outdated ripoff
>purchase
>replace

Get the fuck off this website

Anime box

What's that

Make a text to speech alert when people connect to your network

I'm american and i taught myself mandarin and 2 other dialects of chinese. A very large portion of americans are pretty stupid, as you've just experienced first hand for yourself, but not everyone is. Just like not all koreans are vapid, self-obsessed twats.

Kodi retroplayer

>I cant figure out what to do with my raspberry pi but I want to seem cool

send it back if you didn't buy it for a reason from the start