/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What's the longest you've ever had to wait for chink shit to arrive?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• As if strapping two H22s together wasn't enough user has now added a third H22 to his quadcopter monstrosity • Pepsi phone is apparently a thing, god knows why • Alibaba's year-over-year growth is going down coincidentally sellers are notifying their customers of AliExpress taking larger cuts forcing them to raise prices in order to compensate
• Long time lurker first time poster has a lot to show us and writes out thorough reviews of each item he bought • user recommends this chink Cherry MX blues mechanical keyboard • user reviews SoundMAGIC E10 forgets picture • user ponders why the chinks are fond of yellow packing tape and similar smelling packages Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/6mintues/32265465905.html
aliexpress.com/item/another-goddamn-chink-flashlight/32660844633.html
aliexpress.com/item/Im_not_a_virus_click_me_dude/32389349754.html
aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-Lot-7-INCH-Round-Cree-30W-LED-Headlight-Kit-H4-High-Beam-Low-Beam-for/32668441386.html
amazon.com/dp/B007K8AA7I/
aliexpress.com/item/cockfags/32607002829.html
aliexpress.com/item/durka/32435706334.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-7-inch-round-headlamp-in-light-source-high-low-beam-and-reflector-cup-7/32682048002.html
aliexpress.com/store/1149197
aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-original-cherry-mx-switch-ducky-filco-mx-brown-blue-red-black-switch-3-pin/32391734375.html
forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?p=8078948
aliexpress.com/store/product/2x-S25-1157-BA15D-30W-CREE-LED-With-Lens-360-Degree-Shine-Driving-Lamp-Bulb-Car/1149197_32391070871.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Mini-Microfibre-Glasses-Cleaner-Microfibre-Spectacles-Sunglasses-Eyeglass-Cleaner-Clean-Wipe-Tools-Dropship/32390009863.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Use-Reverse-Image-Search-Dumbass/605908_1816342434.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Girl-Dress-Skirt-Fantastic-Color/2047721835.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fuck-My-Tight-Rectum/2047721835.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for ban discord

second for ban this cancerous shit, only lurs retards into this thread..

fuck off you carcinogen

Fourth for dried mango

Reminder to cancel your order with Vicky if you haven't yet. You wouldn't want poor Vicky Gao to lose her job, would you?!?

VICKY WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

>>>/leddit/

FUCK VICKY

Are there any good headphones with a clip-on design? The recommended ones aren't this type and those companies don't make this type afaik.

Also RIP Vicky

>leddit

nice try fag discord is for Sup Forums or reddit stop falseflagging

how retarded are you exactly?

I opened this discord thing to look what's going on there but it doesn't work. It says I should install the newest version of my browser and that Firefox is supported.
Well, I'm using Firefox 47.0.1, so it should work. It then tells me to download some software instead. WTF? I thought this is the whole point of this stupid thing, that it doesn't require a special client software.

Did I fuck up my first flashlight? I guess it's cheap enough to afford a bunk buy.

Greedy laowai.

aliexpress.com/item/6mintues/32265465905.html

What im for bros

You did fine, is it your first venture into chink shit?

Yep, gotta start somewhere I guess.

Are chinks on holydays? no one is replying my messages, it's been 2 fucking days and 0 replies.

>ordered 4 pieces for the free knife
>then i remembered that i live in a shithole that don allow me to carry a butter knife in the open
>now im going to get locked in a room while the police question me about my 4 pieces of marijauanas and the knife

It's the weekend, it's still early morning and your reply is in the sorry.

That's what you get for being a junkie.

>live in a shithole know for ridicolous taxes
>shit on the chinks
brazilians never once

What are you guys waiting on? How do you pass the time while waiting for your Chink shit?

op-san how far along are you with the infographic

looking for more chink shit to order

Get a Cheerson CX instead for mini drone fun

Really posting cause I didn't get any help from the last thread. Thinking about buying that shark microsd card for my phone. Is it fast read/write speed?

Sharks are fine, just don't get 8/16GB versions, 64GB is breddy gud.

>your reply is in the sorry

Did you have a stroke while writing that post?

order more chinkshit

But are they fast enough for adoptable storage?

Stay away from sharks.

You bought how many?

First reply to this post chooses the color I buy.

Red

Done.

Link if anyone wants to buy this: aliexpress.com/item/another-goddamn-chink-flashlight/32660844633.html

I will of course post a review when it comes in.

aliexpress.com/item/Im_not_a_virus_click_me_dude/32389349754.html

BASED CHINKS

Guaranteed scam.

Dear friends
prices are going up
don't make me punish seller in a more
buy more and gift to friend you have
hoping you understand

Jack Ma

Vicky Gao didn't die for this to happen.

Anyone buy any chink headlights before?

$117
aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-Lot-7-INCH-Round-Cree-30W-LED-Headlight-Kit-H4-High-Beam-Low-Beam-for/32668441386.html

Costs like $160 each on Amazon: amazon.com/dp/B007K8AA7I/

no reviews and the pictures differ slightly, so I don't know. I don't want to get chonked.

aliexpress.com/item/cockfags/32607002829.html

aliexpress.com/item/durka/32435706334.html

Is it possible to find the first with a US plug?

Or will these explode resulting in a painful death?

I bought an item which is in stock from Gearbest last Wednesday and they didn't ship it yet.
Are they always that slow?

ye

that is a ball of what? teas? mushrooms?

I've got a set for my Mazdaspeed6 incoming. Nothing special, apparently OEM items. Pic related.

Cutoffs won't match as they're for a LHD model but I'm fitting RHD projectors in it and ditching the standard high beam so it doesn't matter. So keep that in mind if you're in a RHD country.

What car would you be putting those on?

>220v

>not reading the whole post

Neat, I want some for my Miata.

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-7-inch-round-headlamp-in-light-source-high-low-beam-and-reflector-cup-7/32682048002.html

These seem like copies of the Truck Lite ones if the pictures are to be believed.

NA? Nice. Pics plz

Keep in mind that a lot of US sites are really just rebranding or selling Chink items anyway; SuperBrightLEDs and iJDMToy two prime examples. Price differences between a good Chink reseller (check out X-Car: aliexpress.com/store/1149197 ) and them can be pretty mental, especially for me being in Australia with the shitty dollar.

Taobao listings may be a little more detailed with photos and descriptions so maybe have a look around there and see if you can find anything else that supports them being the same item as the Truck Lite model (there's generally a lot of sellers selling the same item)

Are these genuine Cherry/Gateron?
aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-original-cherry-mx-switch-ducky-filco-mx-brown-blue-red-black-switch-3-pin/32391734375.html
Any better place to buy switches from china?

Yeah, I just found this thread about someone who bought some on Amazon, so maybe I'll just get them there with free 1 day shipping:
forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?p=8078948

Have anybody bought a smartwatch from Aliexpress? Is there any that runs Android Wear? Doubt that I'd buy one since smartwatches are barely worth buying in the first place

iirc android wear devices are approved by google or someshit so you won't find any chink watches with it, even the more expensive ones

Why are NAs so qt?

While you're upgrading your lights you should get some LEDs for your tails as well.

Look at the 30w projector/reflector hybrids on X-Car that I linked. I've got some of those coming as well, should be stupid bright in the 6 housing due to lens being clear with no fluting.

Bought a teclast Kindow from GB.

Done my research and it seems at this price point they all have shit battery lives and suffer from one issue to another. The best is the Cube iwork 8 though but the Kindow's cheap price point and the fact that it has a 4:3 makes it a great reader which is what I want it for.

Neat thanks, I will.

My Cree q5 got nigged at work, how often do they go on sale?

No problems. These ones in particular seem to be the best, but I'll keep the thread updated in case people are interested.

aliexpress.com/store/product/2x-S25-1157-BA15D-30W-CREE-LED-With-Lens-360-Degree-Shine-Driving-Lamp-Bulb-Car/1149197_32391070871.html

pls help ;_;
too poor for a hakko

Found a really good cheap but useful item for any eyeglass wearing anons:
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-Mini-Microfibre-Glasses-Cleaner-Microfibre-Spectacles-Sunglasses-Eyeglass-Cleaner-Clean-Wipe-Tools-Dropship/32390009863.html
85c, will update when I receive them.

just bought one too. Will see how it goes 60 days mate. wanna race and see who's arrive first?

What a stupid product.

I just got one a couple days ago for like 2.80, let me see.. gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html This one I believe. I already uploaded a screencap of my order

ah shit... i only have 2 dollars more to waste..
FUCK

I am in Australia so maybe you will win

there's a single piece of 50c if you want to save a little bit

any decent chink shit android convertible tablet laptops? i need to replace my hp slatebook x2

>surrendering before the race even started

probably not the kind of attitude you'd want to reinforce on the long run

>long run
if things go to plan I won't be around in a month I hope

Kek

Ordered on 7th of July.

Day 20 since my chinkshit arrived in my country.

Maybe this week I will receive it

Hey guys, what's a good Android tablet with 4:3 screen, aside from Mipad?

I'm looking at Teclast X89 Kindow, but it's battery life is kinda poor.

TIL my university cornet store is part of the xiaomeme botnet

Why no refund request?

Gearbest asked me to wait at least 20 working days, then hopefully they will refund me since i dont think its gonna arrive anymore

Well meme'd my friend

What's the deal with the freebies? Anyone have experience with it, or it is just chink propaganda?

>UOW

My nigger, alumni here.

Which shop?

Are you fucking dumb? It's in the SSID...

Buy a Weller you nignog

Don't fuck around when it comes to soldering.

I've only been gone two years and I don't remember there being a "Unimart"

There were two convenience stores - one in the McKinnon building and one with a post office in it - hence asking which one

Unless they've gone and bunged another one in somewhere since I've been gone

This picture is from 2012 (apparently). It's in that little complex next to the Village Lake.

LOL, wrong UOW.

I was talking about University of Wollongong, my bad

goise according to aliexpress i'm going to become a women and get married what do?

been a week for me, an item that was in stock is now out of stock.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Use-Reverse-Image-Search-Dumbass/605908_1816342434.html

Who is making these cute bunny pictures? They're not the usual Sup Forums non-artist style of drawings.

have a gnu/kid and teach him about the benefits of free software

I've got one of those. Theyre not microfiber, but clean allright

saved from an old thread

some first time draw fag OC

>Order Phone on 7/27
>Order case on 7/28
>Only case has shipped

chinked?

Lol how are you putting those extra words in the URL without fucking it up?

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Girl-Dress-Skirt-Fantastic-Color/2047721835.html

aliexpress.com/item/Fuck-My-Tight-Rectum/2047721835.html

>getting weller instea of based hakko