ITT: things that will happen in the next 10 years in the tech world

ITT: things that will happen in the next 10 years in the tech world.
A german company will acquire Apple and rename it to the german word for apple.

That would be تفاحة

picture you post op makes me feel really bad.

Where can I find attractive girls that tall?
I hate dealing with short ass chicks.

Thats a huge bitch.

All tall chicks that aren't facially mediocre become models. The rest play netball. So if you aren't rich, the local netball field would be my best guess. If you are rich then model agencies.

You don't, they don't really exist

Saw a tall one the other day in a supermarket queue wearing sports getup. Pretended I wanted to get something from behind so I turned to her an popped a boner instantly. Loved the way she looked down at me. Really wish I had said something.

>that body
F

delete

I was waiting for this.
>tfw 190cm
Feels good.

Her name is Karlie Kloss

you must be GNU here

ayy lmao

You mean
>6'
>4'11"

How? The height difference is fucking adorable

at taco bell after a night of drinking

Apfel?

Not worth the effort rebranding for such a minor change.

nazi detected

haven't you heard? they've shot over to the complete other end of the spectrum.

That chick is 6ft 2, so that's perfect.
I'm 6ft 5

short bitches are better in every concievable way.

your wrong spelling tells me you're wrong

statistically speaking the average man is taller than ~90% of women.

>anons want a tall girl
>has nothing to offer in return
maybe you can sway her with some 'nice guy' speech.

The political spectrum is like a beam under load in such a way that both extreme ends curl up into crazy lala land anyway.

Come on Sup Forums ,at least post some tall sluts in nudes man

It's photoshop. Lower Riders on Deviantart.

apple has more money than germany

Clinton wins presidency. China keeps buying American companies. We all need to learn Chinese in order to read new web framework documentation. Google relocates HQ's to Tokyo after La Raza and BLM notice their data is collected by kikes and whites and torch their Silicon Valley campus. Baidu buys Google after Shinzo Abe's new Celestial Empire slaughters Google gaijin pigs as imperial sacrifice for retribution for Hiroshima. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries has built world's fastest supercomputer jjust like it was imagined in 80's manga where Nippon science rules the world. All tech companies have fleed Europe to Brazil after grand European civil war ignited in 2018 and is still raging in 2026. Brazil has most advanced space program after NASA was sold on penny to them to pay for dem Clinton programs for blacks dem be good bois dindu nuffins. Apple is bancrupt after faggot Cook focused too much on muh diversity and Xiaomi got all their patents in exchange to sending them illiterate east-African somali transgender islamists as main work force. Microsoft's Azure Cloud overtook Linux and after death of Torvalds in hands of enraged SJW's over problematic wording in one of his emails Linux project is dead anyways.

>yes i would like a basic bitch inferior to an amazon goddess please. No bag needed ill put her in my pocket

BMW alone has more money than apple

every conceivable way being that you at least have a remote chance with short ones

nah, who are we kidding here?

I just up voted your comment

and BMW is related to the BMWi, which in return in germany.

Ahh... Just Hitler things.

is instead of in, fug

>select all trains

Apfel is funny sounding. It sounds like a retard attempting to say apple. That was the joke. And if this actually happened I would raff so hard. Hell, I'd even become a macfag if that is what it cost to make that happen.

I prefer shorter gfs

My prom date was 4ft 11
I was 6ft 4 at the time.
Every try 2 fuck someone that small?
I was super awkward

Tall chicks is where it's at.

He could get an upskirt so easily.

that's what he's doing

Start talking more and stop being such a nice guy (at first)

>mfw they actually elect Hillary

This.

I'm 6ft male who wants to date a 6ft+ giantess and make giant babies.

Thoughts?

No idea 6'5" for me. Most of my girlfriends are 5' even

>We all need to learn Chinese in order to read new web framework documentation.
Hardly. India is a better place. Because China has gommunism. China is also funding the gommunist "rebels" in India.

Get it? China is so sucky that they can't stand that India is better than them in several departments. E.g. they can admit that they have problems.

China is Communist the same way Windows 10 is a Linux distro

They actually do but they are rare.

Her name is Karlie Kloss. Height 6'2"

>A german company will acquire Apple
Apple could probably afford to buy the richest German company...

Wow, why wasn't this
/thread
?????

Apple could buy any company seeing as they're the richest one in the world.

So fucking glad I'm 7 feet tall.

>2016
>using NOT REAL COMMUNISM
kys

Actfully, she's 6' 2" (188cm). She just has tiny little manlets walking around her.

That's Gigantor, Destroyer of Worlds

Holy shit, just imagine being a manlet, i'd honestly kill myself

>no boobs
>no hips
>probably flat ass

Typical tall girl, yeah

why? cause no back pain?

>implying manlets don't get back strain from looking up all the time

this is a hobbit's world. Everything's built at 5foot high level.

nobody is focusing on the topic... desu thats a fine tall chick kek

Not even close. Microsoft, Google, Samsung and most big oil has more money than Apple.
Market Cap =/= richness

Apple has $87 billion in debt in the US, and $178b in cash held in offshore accounts, after tax Apple barely will have enough to pay off their US debts if they transfer all that cash back to US soil.

Apple is in bigger danger than people think they are and since iPhone, iPad and Mac sales had sunk like a rock, they are in real deep shit if they don't turn this around in the next year.

well then they can't even buy BMW. on the contrary, BMW could probably buy them.

Whatever makes you sleep at night you dwarf

im 6'3 and my last gf was like barely 5 ft .. loved destroying and dominating her.

im' 6'3 my half sister is like 6' - 6'1

shes tall as fuck

>Every try 2 fuck someone that small?
yeah, and it is not awkward, you are just retarded.

t. guy with 30cm shorter gf

fpbp

so she's 3 foot?

you should probably start by not asking Sup Forums for dating advice.

if i could get a 6'2" wife like karlie kloss i could make new VS models with her.

Your dad should've used a condom.

you completely missed the joke you stupid fucking new faggot is this your first day on Sup Forums?

This man knows what's up. Apple isn't doing well at all, it will show in the next few years.

>loved destroying and dominating her.
Then you woke up with your hand on it...

>projecting

i know it hurts to hear about others
doing things you will never do.

hi pol

Xiaomi will go public, release their phones to western countries under the brand 'Mi', lead the phone and IoT market.

Not everyone against the Islamization of europe is from Sup Forums fagtron

I agree except that if you marry one and you're not already above like 6'3" your son is at risk of being a manlet.

>Height 6'2"
She's got to be taller than that, not one male in any of these pictures has been within a fucking mile of her height.

A lot of people are waking up from this, Apple has lost 30% of its value over the past year (but muh correction!) and it's continuing to drop, maybe a tiny upwards bump due to iPhone 7 rumors, then it's freefall again after the announcement.
Phone, tablet and PC markets are now all oversaturated as fuck and Tim Cuck is no Steve Jobs, so there is nowhere for Apple to go but down into irrelevancy once again.

>6'2"

Not tall enough, she would still need to wear heels.

>Apple is the highest valued company in the world
>another company is going to buy it
seriously Sup Forums?

Netherlands.

South africa (white part).

They don't appear in droves but there's a higher % of them.

If you're tall yourself get into clubs, scan around at eye-level (preposterous I know, but bear with me), if you see feminine hairline that doesn't involve gelled-up hairdo you've found yourself a tall woman. Otherwise hit next club and keep pretending you're a human periscope.

He's not wrong. Sports cars and tall guys go together like peanut butter and feces.