Webm

how does Sup Forums display webm on their iphones? you all have iphones right?

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unless in the chan for Sup Forums app I don't. Wish gdrive would let webm and gif work

no...some of us are heterosexual.

>locked pieces of shit can't even play webms
ayy

I have an Xperia Z3.

I have an xperia Z4

I use clover on android

the thread watcher is fucked to shit but overall it's p nice

>you all have iphones right?
I don't have a dick in my ass, either.

Ill spoonfeed you this time OP
Install VLC, this will allow you to open webm in safari

>browsing on your PHONE

I use clover on Android get it here
floens.github.io/Clover/

no do not get it from there user

use f droid

thank you senpai, I got it working now :)

See pic related.

JAILBREAK is out, go get it

On both my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Pro, I have to open the WebM with VLC.

It's a pain in the ass, and sometimes the download gets corrupted and I can't play it.

Just werks™

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

You know that most people don't give a fuck about webm right? You also know that Sup Forums is regarded as the place where undesirables hang out, RIGHT? So why in the fuck would Apple care whether a bunch of misogynistic pedo furry nazis can watch a stupid container format that comes from Google of all places? If anything, the question should be why Sup Forums doesn't support other formats.

>that comes from Google of all places? If anything, the question should be why Sup Forums doesn't support other formats.
Are you aware where Our Late Leader is now working?
That's why we are having webm inflicted on us.

Why would any sane person buy an iPhone?

MX player or vlc

You are a fucking imbecile who doesn't know anything. Rage more because your mum won't buy you an iPhone.

says the poorfag

You can use a jailbroken app called Fortune